Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI would not compromise on national issues:Imran Khan

pti-would-not-compromise-on-national-issues-imran-khan-1366555981-6746.jpg

April 21, 2013, 7:53 pm

Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan on Sunday addressed thousands of his supporters at an election rally in Dera Ismail Khan and Karak towns of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa distinct, a day after he formally kicked off his party's election campaign from rival PML-N's stronghold, Lahore.

"I promise you today that PTI will never compromise and will never bow to anyone," Khan said while addressing cheering PTI supporters in a charged environment where party activists were dancing and clapping at regular intervals."People believe me and donate money to my party generously and willingly unlike all other leaders, Imran Khan said.

Imran Khan vowed to establish durable peace in Pashtoon belt through dialogue, saying that army would be withdrawn from tribal areas.Rate of poverty has been increased during the last five years. If voted into power we will neither accept loan from the US nor beg for help, Khan pledged.
"We are going to lay a foundation stone of new Pakistan after three weeks," Imran Khan said, urging his workers to gear up and mobilize masses for voting on May 11.

PTI would not compromise on national issues:Imran Khan

Imran Khan fails to elaborate how Pakistan will back out of the WOT without being hit by sanctions.

Imran Khan fails to elaborate how Pakistan will back out of the WOT without being hit by sanctions.

You fail to elaborate how Pakistan backing out of WOT will result in sanctions,500,00 are already dead, how many more do you wish to butcher before calling quit to the farangi?

You fail to elaborate how Pakistan backing out of WOT will result in sanctions,500,00 are already dead, how many more do you wish to butcher before calling quit to the farangi?

Farangis were allowed by PA, if IK has guts he should lay bare the role of PA in allowing drones.

Farangis were allowed by PA, if IK has guts he should lay bare the role of PA in allowing drones.

Placing the blame squarely on PA is an evidence of your anti Khaki bias. Neutral readers know the circumstances in which Pakistan decided to become the hired gun. What happened in the past is gone, PTI will not accept anymore role in this WOT [War Of Terror]

Placing the blame squarely on PA is an evidence of your anti Khaki bias. Neutral readers know the circumstances in which Pakistan decided to become the hired gun. What happened in the past is gone, PTI will not accept anymore role in this WOT [War Of Terror]

Oh so 45,000 dead just because of circumstances, lets just forget them and look forward? What was circumstantial about allowing drones? Even Congo with its rag tag army wouldn't allow a foreign power to hunt its citizens.

I have no Anti-Khaki bias but if they do wrong they shouldn't expect Pakistanis to sing Qomi Tarana. They will be held responsible for their failures. There are no holy cows.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom