What's new

PTI Workers Fighting (Tabdeeli Ka Nishaan Imran kHan) is this the change ?

Oh same bullsh!t ! You fake little dumbass..what does this prove against IK or Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf? I can show you videos of PML(N) guys fighting . . . Are you a supporter of ganja? Propaganda against Pakistan Tehreek-e-insaaf and Imran Khan , on cyberspace , has increased 10 folds after IK's jalsa at lahore !!!!!!!!!!

According to Agencies ISF is most dangerous org after JTI........ so ye to hona hi thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

According to Agencies ISF is most dangerous org after JTI........ so ye to hona hi thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When "People" are forcefully injected on the behest of Agencies alone...without the consent of ordinary workers, this will bound to happened...!!!

Agay Agay Dekhiyay hota hay kya...LOL

apart from mirch masala by Nawaz supporters, and their typical baseless rants, the fighting took place between the old party workers of Noshera and Parvez khatak workers,

the old party workers protested that if pervaez is inducted in party, Imran should abandon the slogan of "Change".

I do stand by the old party workers, as they were from the very constituency perverz khattak was, so it was the right of the workers of the very constituency to decide whether perverz khattak to be inducted or not !!

clearly they were not worthy of it as seem by their attacking on old party workers...

roflz................. cant mention refrence, but sorry to say i am not a poltical worker

The fighting took place between the old party workers of Noshera and Parvez khatak workers,

the old party workers protested that if pervaez is inducted in party, Imran should abandon the slogan of "Change".

I do stand by the old party workers, as they were from the very constituency perverz khattak was, so it was the right of the workers of the very constituency to decide whether perverz khattak to be inducted or not !!

clearly they were not worthy of it as seem by their attacking on old party workers...

Correct….but it clearly exposes as well the fault lines ahead in PTI…for sure.
People like you have more to do to vacant spaces for the accommodation of people like Khatak…! Marks It…!!!

Nevertheless you have my sincere sympathies…!!

When "People" are forcefully injected on the behest of Agencies alone...without the consent of ordinary workers, this will bound to happened...!!!

Abhay Khuda ka Khaof karo, ye kider say tho aye baye shaye bak raha hay - Sharam tum logo ko magar nai aathi.

Hope the recovery of Imran-syndrome is well on track in PML-N lines. Pay my regards and good wishes to Ameer-ul-Momineen Janab Izzat Ma'Aab Nawaz Sharif Sahab on his daughter's debut in politics.

Correct….but it clearly exposes as well the fault lines ahead in PTI…for sure.
People like you have more to do to vacant spaces for the accommodation of people like Khatak…! Marks It…!!!

Nevertheless you have my sincere sympathies…!!

I dont have the exact information about the whole thing but as you are sumun bukmun on Marriyam Nawaz being in politics and your future leader (clearly its not a fault line to you), I have full faith in Imran Khan and his decisions. I know Imran khan can get khotta sikka work, but since we as PTI supporters are not Sumun Bukmun, we give our honest opinion, with best of our knowledge, and this really takes PTI to be a democratically oriented party unlike a family affair and their paid lattooz !!

Abhay Khuda ka Khaof karo, ye kider say tho aye baye shaye bak raha hay - Sharam tum logo ko magar nai aathi.

Hope the recovery of Imran-syndrome is well on track in PML-N lines. Pay my regards and good wishes to Ameer-ul-Momineen Janab Izzat Ma'Aab Nawaz Sharif Sahab on his daughter's debut in politics.

As usual, when PTI members have no answer to any logical statements….the next they came down to bully everyone with their demeaning words….Shame on You…!!

I once for all state here clearly that I’m simply a “voter” of PMLN…. not a member or even a worker…I don’t know personally or through anyone else any person which possess a high position at PMLN…..!! Left alone NS or his daughter…!

People like us have emotions & idealogy only as their assets for which they live their whole life without striving or gaining any justification against it…Hope you got my point.

As usual, when PTI members have no answer to any logical statements….the next they came down to bully everyone with their demeaning words….Shame on You…!!

I once for all state here clearly that I’m simply a “voter” of PMLN…. not a member or even a worker…I don’t know personally or through anyone else any person which possess a high position at PMLN…..!! Left alone NS or his daughter…!

People like us have emotions & idealogy only as their assets for which they live their whole life without striving or gaining any justification against it…Hope you got my point.

add conscience, it helps !

Sir every second day N league people are fighting with each other on different occasions so N league people should be the last one to talk

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom