What's new

PTI Workers Fighting (Tabdeeli Ka Nishaan Imran kHan) is this the change ?

When "People" are forcefully injected on the behest of Agencies alone...without the consent of ordinary workers, this will bound to happened...!!!

Agay Agay Dekhiyay hota hay kya...LOL

Oye koi khuda ka khauf kr Tameem ....We all know "who" was born by agencies and "who" used to call a dictator "Rehmat-ullah alaihe" ....Don't you want change in Pakistan? As Ghalib said : Sharam tumko magr nahi ati :disagree:

As usual, when PTI members have no answer to any logical statements….the next they came down to bully everyone with their demeaning words….Shame on You…!!

I once for all state here clearly that I’m simply a “voter” of PMLN…. not a member or even a worker…I don’t know personally or through anyone else any person which possess a high position at PMLN…..!! Left alone NS or his daughter…!

People like us have emotions & idealogy only as their assets for which they live their whole life without striving or gaining any justification against it…Hope you got my point.

Abhay yaar mere piyaray nannay munnay bhai Tameem, aap chalay huay kartooos ko dobara kiu Azmaa rahay hay? Give me one single justification why should I vote for PML-N?

Sir every second day N league people are fighting with each other on different occasions so N league people should be the last one to talk

This exactly applies to PTI more than it to PMLN….Bcz It is him who proclaiming “change” against the established and mainstream two parties in the first place.!!

There is a difference between a Merchant and a “Moulvi” who throughout 24/7 make waa’z about morality towards other people…and when objected on the same grounds..he is attacking others….he proclaims I’m ordinary too like you…!!

The bottom line is first make your house in order before lecturing i.e., Change, New faces, new system and blah..blah........for me…from Top to Bottom in PTI there is nothing one should easily called a “Change”.

Come on yar ................ whats the point in all this , they are all Pakistanis aint they , so what if they fought with each other .

Its politics dost . As for the change we are basically looking for the change in the policies , from health to educational , from foreign to business policies.......

U are anti PTI its Ok , i respect ur point of view , so come up with sumthing that is more to be discussed regarding the change which is being told by PTI , that it is going to bring in...........

i think u understand what i am saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI ki Tabdeeeli ye hai k Maazi k Siasat danoo ko naya label lga k saamne laya jaey :)

Ibrar ul Haq is working on creating a formula for solemnly that reason. It's in experimental stages and the results are staggering.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup its a change..... because in this clash i didn't see hundreds dying as they were dying everyday in PPP, MQM,ANP clash.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom