What's new

PTI workers and people against IK

It's ok but you are directly criticizing on me .. I have my own point of view... you have your own... you don't dictate me to change my view.. i don't dictate your to change your view ... i am providing the supporter of PTI who criticize in front of Imran Khan and IK have no answer... so no propaganda nothings they are asking direct questions to IK and IK have no answer simple... you change the topic towards ME... IK talking about MQM Alftaf hussain murder stuff and from last 2 years IK queit against MQM why ? because if IK comes into power IK ko MQM say haath milana parayga he parayga tab kahan jayengay NAZARYAAT ????

thats what i am saying...

anyway.... stick to the topic...
there is a difference between no answer and dont want to answer and this is politics , IK dont want to make every party his enemy because if he talk against MQM before PTI jalsa in Karachi then there would be a blood shed and IK is trying to avoid blood shed , MQM will use its Urdu speaker card and muhajir card and on the other hand Ik is trying to create a unification , If he criticizes MQM every now and then , then MQM will play its urdu speaker card etc , ( its totally my personal opinion )
But one thing which i want to make you sure that IK will never compromise on his nazaryaats

yap we want to end status quo only those parties will survive who will support interest of Pakistan and its people without any prejudice.

Don't jump to conclusions.. this is natural that when majority are satisfied and follow some-one, there are odd ones who go against the popular tide. There were Aalims who used to call Quaid-e-Azam as Kafir-e-Azam and there are people who even speak against ideological father of Nation, Allama Muhammad Iqbal.

Take a look at another aspect to learn the same.. Zardari is most unpopular person in Pakistan today but even then there are some 7-8% people who think he is the right guy and support him. Now if there appears some video of some one from that 7-8% and speaks in the favour of Zardari, that wouldn't mean Zardari has become good.

This is power of media that even fraction of unpopular opinion is becoming visible. Don't think this is what an average Pakistani thinks or finds.. if there is one unsatisfied or anti-PTI in a million, he would still stand out in Videos like that but don't forget there are literally millions who know Imran Khan is the Hope. Not perfect but somebody good enough to put country on the right track.

videos are useless some paid goons talking against great leader.
yes those some paid "about same video IK said something in previous years" when criticize IK in front of IK and IK don't have any answer now they are become "some paid" right ? lol

I was also request to my friends for the complete video don't worry i am not supporter of Zardari and Nawaz :) here are members criticizing me but my point is very different from what they are thinking lol anyway

Stealth: Do you have link to the complete video of his visit to IBA Karachi? We didn´t even get the chance to hear his complete answer.

Remember it is always easy to manipulate with anything taken out of its context.

There you go it's the complete program.

The words below are of a friend, which I consider worth sharing.

Dear PTI followers,

I have gone through almost all these messages and I felt that there is some sort of distrust bulid-up among the supporters of PTI due to some actions by the party and new leadership with in PTI…

I would like to make some comments on these issues for you to make a better decision,.

1- It is very important for PTI to grow. Old and new people will come in this party as this is the part of growth, they might take some top places as well as they bring some as this is done in any political parties in the world as they bring some local, regional values,. This is normal, please do not feel bad about it. This party is not tested and trailed they were never in power and have no corrupt record to back your bad feelings. Please trust the leadership as we all are following Imran Khan and not his followers.

2- Most of the people which are so called big names of Pakistani Politics which have joined PTI recently have joined to follow Imran Khan. They did not joined PTI so PTI and Imran Khan should follow them, There must be some black sheep’s as well in this flock but this is the real test of Imran Khan and his true followers to deal with them the right manner so they can not harm the actual cause and keep on following our great leader. Retaining them is key for PTI for now as this is the start of build-up of the biggest Political Movement in Pakistan since the creation of Pakistan.

3- It is important to understand that the basis of any political process is deal making while not compromising the true value and agenda of the party, I trust Imran’s Judgment 100% on the basis of his historic record. He is a very intelligent and smart leader and he will prove himself once again like he did to all Pakistanis in many of his daring ventures.

True Faith is Imran’s ability what he needs from his supporters, Although I am not sure about Imran’s effort to meet with Musharaf but in my opinion even if he is doing this there is no harm, If Musharaf will join the PTI I am sure he will come under the Agenda of PTI to follow,. Not only him I think if Zardari and Nawaz would like to join as Imran’s Followers I see no problem with that.

It is important to trust the wisdom of our leader, he is in the best position to make the right calls as his 16 years of struggle is at risk and I think Imran understands it very well.

May Allah bless Imran Khan and PTI with success

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran Khan indirectly termed Altaf Ussain as a useless ball (the emphasize here is on AH himself not MQM as a whole) and has to be a ''well left one'', Imran Khan said it very wisely and cautiously. He should leave this ball at the moment.

He's a wise and stubborn man, he'll only answer whatever suits the time and occasion. Some questions aren't suppose to be answered straight away.

Imran Khan cannot win 2/3 Majority and he cannot pick fights with each and every political party
he already has his horns locked with PPP and PMLN and cannot afford a confrontation with MQM YET

The Last 5 Democratic Governments have been
PPP > PMNL > PPP > PMLN > PPP u can bet the next one is going to be PMLN unless we support Imran Khan

And Imran Khan knows that he needs to challenge these 2 parties first
MQM is not gonna form a Government neither will ANP or JI so whats the point picking a fight with them right now?

OP is living in a dream world where a Holy Man will fall down from the Heaven to lead us
OR he is hoping for a Revolution and we all know what happens to Revolutions without a Leader

Imran Khan indirectly termed Altaf Ussain as a useless ball (the emphasize here is on AH himself not MQM as a whole) and has to be a ''well left one'', Imran Khan said it very wisely and cautiously. He should leave this ball at the moment.

He's a wise and stubborn man, he'll only answer whatever suits the time and occasion. Some questions aren't suppose to be answered straight away.

Dear! No one wants a cover drive on it...but at least he should played that ball on merit at least..!! Bcz Indeed it was an In-Swinger which cleaned bowled him very clearly....!!

He is not a proper batsman everybody knows; but here he don't even resemble a thorough all-rounder...... but only a stupid tale-ender in the end!!

so what do you suggest?
vote for PPP and PML again?

Exactly….They(potential young voter of PTI) Vote only for “Change” but again only if it ever visible on that moment on polling day….which “Stealth” rightly elaborated very clearly that this phenomena is evaporating day by day…by every new entrant of the likes i.e. Qureshis, Kasooris, Legharis, Hashmis etc…!! Against whom they were first politicaly mobilized in their lifetime sometimes back in the first place....!!!

If the Change is not visible…they will simply refrain to go out for polling to vote for Status Quo out of love with IK alone…plain and simple…!!

[/COLOR]

I didn't talk about WHOM YOU VOTE .... i am talking about what PTI agenda and policy of Pakistan's problems ???

I know very well who is supporting IK in Pakistan's politics.... lol enough info and relations with that organization lol who right now and in future PUT IK into power otherwise even if all parties will join IK ....still even that IK not possible to comes into power lol!

The daddy of all parties either IK, Nawaz or PPP called "ESTABLISHMENT" who rule the state.

IK bashing against all parties why not against MQM ????? from last 2 years ??????? lol let me tell you why ?????

The KARACHI is the HUB of MQM even PPP not capable to do jalsa in KARACHI without MQM approval and IK did huge Jalsa in KArachi HOW ???????????????? lol i remember IK statements against Altaf Hussain (Murders) remember ?? or i will remind ?? why MQM also "KAMOOSH" against PTI and PTI also against MQM ?? i remember IK statements "ye tu dehshat gard party hay Alftaaf hussain katil hey katal kay mukadmay" i forgot few things haina ??? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So what is your point exactly?

What should people do?

If, worst case scenario, IK ends up governing like the other two political parties, the PPP and PML-N, then we have not really lost anything have we? Because if IK's current popularity did not exist, either the PPP or PML-N would be in power in any case.

If anything, hopefully voting for change for the sake of change might wake up some individuals in the PPP, PML-N etc. and make them think about governing in a different manner.

But with respect to the PTI's policy prescriptions, Imran Khan did declare that Jehangir Tareen would be outlining various policies every two months going forward, so lets wait and see what he advocates.

Some of the things IK has already outlined I like very much - such as removing the control of LEA's from politicians, and perhaps having local police leadership be 'elected' as is done in the US.

Anything is better than voting for the PPP and/or PML-N in the coming elections, and thank heavens that Imran Khan has offered Pakistanis an option.

If you want to be cynical about the PTI that is your right, but merely being cynical is useless - please offer alternatives to the PTI then, please offer Pakistanis ideas and means to change the direction of the country in a different way.

His answer was excellent, given the circumstances in Karachi.

Like it or not, the MQM has significant 'street power' in Karachi, and while many people might want to see IK label AH a 'terrorist' and what not, that would also mean inviting a lot of violence and intimidation in Karachi against the PTI, which would probably sink its chances in Sindh.

At least IK did not give AH a 'clean bill of health', he has merely refused to comment on the man and his perceived thugs.

What you prefer he have done? Denigrate AH and then have the MQM go out on a vendetta against the PTI in Karachi?

Good politics is not always about acting like Rambo and charging into every situation guns blazing.

Back
Top Bottom