What's new

Hamza Shahbaz and Rana sanaullah - Call from Sarkari Office confirmed

Rank

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Watch News of Rana Sanaullah's involvement in Faisalabad Shooting was given by a prominent politician

LOL Bomb on the way on PMLN ... all media reporting... Unidentified Call from high level - sarkari office confirmed that the shooting plan in Faisalabad was organized by Rana G and Hamza Shahbaz lol Rana g nay kasam khaye hoi hey FIR katwanay ke apnay uthay by the way that Sarkari office belongs to PMLN

Dr Shahid Mehmood, Hamid Mir, Mubashir Lucman, Moeed Pirzada, Sabir Shakir, Mazhar Abbas, Hassan Nisar, Jawaid Choudry all wellknown Pakistan's annalists, journalist and think tanks statements about yesterday event :

"PTI has fully controlled Faisalabad , PML-N Prominent Leaders are hiding in their homes" lolz... Hassan Nisar Said "Shair samjay burger hain.. shair gharoon may chupay howay thay aur jinko nikala woh bhi bhaag gaye aur PTI kay burgers nay control kar rakha tha ye hey Shair likin Pakistani" LOlzzz

According to Babar Awan "Deputy Minister & Dismiss Minister of PMLN made PTIs shutdown call successful one day before" LOLzzzz

Moeez Pirzada Statement "PTI workers controlled not only Faisalabad but the way their supporters came-out from their homes in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Gunjranwala... seriously shocked PMLN regime. The real street power of PTI surprised PMLN".

C - Plan to shutdown Cities... D - Plan to strike on PMLN officials houses... That is what Govt want... Lets reply back ... Ishaq Dar said "Pehlay Imran Khan karlay 8 ko Faisalabad may tu phir ham baat kareengay" Govt want kay koi asi harkatain ye karain takay hamain faida hoo aur phir ham TALK nahe kareengay... FORTUNTELY inhonay apnay loog kudh bahir nikaaldiye aur sara malba Govt pe phar gaya hey.... Govt want CLASH .. kyoonkay 2 halkay may CLEAR hey Khwaja Saad Rafiq & Ayaz Saddiq dono nay 1 year say Stay lay rakha hey dono may say eek bhi Null hogaya... tu KAAM ulta pharjayega aur Govt want kay dono kay Null honay say pehlay IK kay asa kaam karay takay hamain faida hojaye jokay UB HONAY WALA NAHE! LOL

:cheesy:

Video:

The call was allegedly made from either Hamza Shahbaz's Lahore house.
Nope this reports says that, the caller claimed that Rana Sanaullah & Hamza planned all this.... and the same number was used to giv info to journalists on model town incident... btw i read some where that the number belongs to Edu Minister Punjab... Rana Mushud Resi.. hmmm interesting

Nope this reports says that, the caller claimed that Rana Sanaullah & Hamza planned all this.... and the same number was used to giv info to journalists on model town incident... btw i read some where that the number belongs to Edu Minister Punjab... Rana Mushud Resi.. hmmm interesting

Yup, just watched on another thread that Rana Mashud (Education minister punjab) called Samaa and revealed identity of the shooter who killed 2 people in Faisalabad yesterday.

After so many times kicked by angels still noora league hasn't learned anything ?
Guess this is the last time cause after that a VIP hanging is their destiny!

What still baffles me is the way their supporters continue to shamelessly defend this civilian dictatorship under guise of democracy regime. They lie, do corruption, kill innocents, suppress their political opposition, but worst of all, they don't perform! And we can talk about whether they got mandate of Pakistani voters later...that's an entire 7 novel series story in itself.

What still baffles me is the way their supporters continue to shamelessly defend this civilian dictatorship under guise of democracy regime. They lie, do corruption, kill innocents, suppress their political opposition, but worst of all, they don't perform! And we can talk about whether they got mandate of Pakistani voters later...that's an entire 7 novel series story in itself.
They only way to make them go away is by giving them full term. Only then will peoplr br completely fed eith theem.

zif you kick them tomorrow, they'll say we were in power only 19 months, not much we could do etc etc

They only way to make them go away is by giving them full term. Only then will peoplr br completely fed eith theem.

zif you kick them tomorrow, they'll say we were in power only 19 months, not much we could do etc etc

Give them their full term, though, and they will further entrench themselves in the system, reinforcing its corruption.

dude....proofread maybe?
but anyways, the real problem here is them coming into power itself. if they hadn't rigged the elections and actually come into power via people's mandate, then these protests would not happen and they would've easily completed 5 year term. then pti would have guaranteed majority next time after seeing the BS of this noony tunes govt.
but thats not the case, the rulers are ruling on a fake, rigged majority. everyone knows how badly the last elections were conducted. all parties from sindh and punjab out of fear of pti rigged to the max! but thats not the end of it, we even heard ch. nisar, even leaders of ppp and mqm saying that elections were rigged. if every singly party claims this then i dont see why there isn't a probe happening into these allegations. recounting must be done and all faults and those who rigged must be identified!

dude....proofread maybe?
but anyways, the real problem here is them coming into power itself. if they hadn't rigged the elections and actually come into power via people's mandate, then these protests would not happen and they would've easily completed 5 year term. then pti would have guaranteed majority next time after seeing the BS of this noony tunes govt.
but thats not the case, the rulers are ruling on a fake, rigged majority. everyone knows how badly the last elections were conducted. all parties from sindh and punjab out of fear of pti rigged to the max! but thats not the end of it, we even heard ch. nisar, even leaders of ppp and mqm saying that elections were rigged. if every singly party claims this then i dont see why there isn't a probe happening into these allegations. recounting must be done and all faults and those who rigged must be identified!
I was typing on a tablet. Plus it's tedious to fix the errors, so I ignored. Your English isn't so well either.

This is like watching a rape from a safe hiding place and saying to yourself, the victim will be fine afterwards.

This is like watching a rape from a safe hiding place and saying to yourself, the victim will be fine afterwards.
Oh please, not every example suits the discussion. And i'm sorry to say, that's a gross and retarded example. Explains about your mental being.

Now let me give you a good example. A teacher kicks student out of the class. The student says "I never got to finish my class, how can I prove I'm good." So the teacher lets him finish the class. In the end, the student still is a failure. Now it is he, the student, to blame, not the teacher. So people won't buy his lie anymore.

Again, this example is not 100% suitable, but it is much better than your gross shit that you spewed here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom