What's new

PMLN supporters vs Pakistan Army

Ye lo Prasad or nara laganay kay 5 rs.

Non taxable jahalat ka Koi muqabla nahi

What are they shouting ?
Is this the start of the Pakistan spring ? When the Pakistan people wrest actual control from the army and make the Pakistani army subordinate to the people's will ?

What are they shouting ?
Is this the start of the Pakistan spring ? When the Pakistan people wrest actual control from the army and make the Pakistani army subordinate to the people's will ?

The day Pakistan fires all but one of its nuclear Arsenal on India.

And then there are some neocons loosing their shitt after playing smarty Marty cool

Paranoia has No cure. No peer could Chickenganj ajmerify that

The day Pakistan fires all but one of its nuclear Arsenal on India.
India is behind this anti Pakistan army gathering ?
I would prefer a air battle between you 2 countries before lobbing nukes at each other.
I am really curious what the result of a clash between the f-16s and mki30s would be .

"Pride" and jealousy is a devilish thing.
Neocons will be remembered as a footnote in history bs ini c he okaat hain.

India is behind this anti Pakistan army gathering ?
I would prefer a air battle between you 2 countries before lobbing nukes at each other.
I am really curious what the result of a clash between the f-16s and mki30s would be .

I simply want the President to come up und say

People we have decided to do gods bidding and nuked India.

God Bless.

Then the diabolical specie cometh forward and wisheth nucleareath wintreth for fellow human beings just out of jealousy and pride.

I simply want the President to come up und say

People we have decided to do gods bidding and nuked India.

God Bless.
I guess after the bangladesh trauma and kargil humiliation , Pakistan would not prefer a direct confrontation with India.

aa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom