What's new

PTI workers and people against IK

When was the PTI part of a government in the Center or a Province, as was the case with the JI in the NWFP?

The JI had its chance when it was part of the MMA government in the NWFP, and it showed us that like most Mullahs, it is obsessed with petty and trivial nonsense like 'fahashi'.

IK….janab, IK…s actions and words are on test here more properly..
PTI is long gone…Its new Q-League (70% & etc….LOL) against which criticism IK presents himself for all bets now….!!!

JI is the most Organised party in the history of Pakistan and 'fahashi' is not the prime problem of Pakistani people but good governence which will only be possible with right people and corruption free past...which is the backbone of JI indeed.

PTI is long gone…Its new Q-League (70% & etc….LOL) against which criticism IK presents himself for all bets now….!!!

JI is the most Organised party in the history of Pakistan and 'fahashi' is not the prime problem of Pakistani people but good governence which will only be possible with right people and corruption free past...which is the backbone of JI indeed.

In one form or another, JI has always been in power whenever there is a coup.
Yet for the decades that they have been part of government...i saw no real results from them as well.
Islam Khatray mein hi rehta hai and regarding rest, they really are not bothered much.

They are organized no doubt but surely you cannot claim that they never had any part in government!

Punish Rape Victims
Force Hijab
Impose their version of Islam

This is the agenda and backbone of JI
Why do u think it went from being the largest party in Karachi in mid 1980s to non existent today

And im pretty sure ppl in Lahore would rather support PMLN then these Mullahs

JI is the worst of the worse!!! i rather have zardari in power then JI!!! JI is a hypocritical party! full of mullahs that are 2 faced and double gaming! hell i rather have Ariel Sharon run pakistan then have JI run pakistan!!

A lot of people are supporting imran khan because they think that a lot of people are supporting imran khan

PTI might win some seats by using lotas of PPP and PMln but in the end they will loose their workers if they continue to accept corrupt lotas from other parties

PTI might win some seats by using lotas of PPP and PMln but in the end they will loose their workers if they continue to accept corrupt lotas from other parties

Name the corrupt ppl who have joined PTI

Name the corrupt ppl who have joined PTI

How Nawaz Musharaf and Zardari is corrupt do you have any proof ?????

Mulk aween is jaga akar khara hogaya hey ?????

Sir anyone can join any party but IK himself said that he will give ticket to only those who are not corrupt and who are competent . Its a right of any person to join any party ( basic human right ) but everyone will not receive party ticket . Many people who joined IK like Javaid Hashmi are honest and patriotic Pakistanis and no one can raise a finger towards , There are people who left their ruling parties and sacrifices their NA seats . why they did this ? why they joined a party who is not even in Govt ? answer is simple people are fed up from this system and they want a change and want to work in a right direction and IK is providing them this platform

Answer is pretty simple enough, but you don't want to accept it. Ohh haan, we don't have any other option, we haven't tested him. ask your self, you Why they all joined the PTI. The same reason my uncle joined PPP in 1965. The same reason people like Javed Hashmi Joined PML-N. The same reason why most of PML-N joined PML-Q in Musharaf's Era. And It is the same reason People like Javaed Hashmi joined PTI today. i.e. to remain in rule. They spend 3 n half years in parliament and now how much time left no body knows.

Any ways, best of luck with your NOT tested thing, since the people who knows politics knows very well that whole team of PTI has been tested before.

Let me tell you a story
about 10 years ago my favorite sprots team was the last team in the league.
They were performing really bad, and everyone made fun of them.
Then owner of the club finally got angry and fired the coach and hired a new one.
The coach then changed some players but kept more then 70% of the old team.
And this team went from being dead last to getting in the playoffs, and the next year they were #5 in the league.

The point is, just by having a good leader the team performed.

For you people who seem to think that because he is bringing in some old faces that all of a sudden the party will the like the others are wrong. first, there are only a few people who are old faces, the majority will be new faces such as the grandson of Ilama Ibal. second, a good leader can take these old faces and make them perform, that's what IK is going to do.

you need to wake up dear. Politics isn't Cricket, here every person is a leader and without them no democratic governmnet or policy can run.

Sounds like alot of members here are getting some extra "help" from status quoe to spread lies about PTI.

You people have run out of ideas, you are morally bankrupt, and the public is tired of you.
We want a real leader like IK, someone with a proven track record of helping the people.
You people have had power for the last 30 years and what did you do? you dropped Pakistan into the lowest pit possible.
Because of you people, I get 100 questions when I try to enter USA, and I have not even been to Pakistan in about 8 years.

Let it go guys, save your souls and stop all these lies. If you cannot work for the betterment of the country then at least don't get in the way of people who will try to do it.

The fact that Imran even allows awam to question or publicly debate him already should be a green light for most Pakistanis. I'm surprised what Sattar Edhi has said because he is a good man. I have personally met him.

I mean look this is Zardari speaking with Awam.

Altaaf and his goons are straight up Gangsters.

Altaaf the Paid agent . As Imran has seen proof himself. ^

Nawaz let a boy that wanted to meet him get beaten up.

Plus ganja wanted to hand over Raymond Davis back to the Americans. We will remain a bannana republic with this clown comes in power.

I mean come on... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
New generation stand with Imran Khan against Qureshi Kasoori type people its pure suicide for Imran Khan to allow all these people in his party. I know many people (from my friends) who was pro PTI before Qureshi and new entries. They are against PTI now. Watch 1st second video once again. PTI worker criticizing Imran Khan and Imran Khan have no answer.
One of my cousin falls into same category,,, BUT never mind one leaving & 1000 more joining, NET is in favour of IK... He NEEDS to come into power now by-hooks-or-by-the-crooks,,, As long as boss os good doesn't matter what lower level members are, they'll be forced to follow the leader...

In classroom, when teacher is softy, even the quietest of student sometimes gets into jolly mood & join shrewd ones in making some noise,,, & when the teacher is strict even the bullies of class go silent... IK is a strict teacher... we all know what kind of "ڈهيٹ" he is...

One of my cousin falls into same category,,, BUT never mind one leaving & 1000 more joining, NET is in favour of IK... He NEEDS to come into power now by-hooks-or-by-the-crooks,,, As long as boss os good doesn't matter what lower level members are, they'll be forced to follow the leader...

In classroom, when teacher is softy, even the quietest of student sometimes gets into jolly mood & join shrewd ones in making some noise,,, & when the teacher is strict even the bullies of class go silent... IK is a strict teacher... we all know what kind of "ڈهيٹ" he is...

What a stupid comparison. If you really want to use this stupid comparison then, you can should call IK as principle and other leader as teachers or care taker of the school and People of Pakistan as student. Now think Principle (May be) the good one, but Teachers and other people (complete system) is same and corrupt. What a principle can do? Nothing!!

I had this kind of system in my school once and Principle had to resign then. Any ways, best of luck with your hopes but this is nothing different then 1965, 1985, 2002.. & IK will come into the power for sure from the Hooks (Establishment) and by the crocks (FM, Hoti etc).

Back
Top Bottom