What's new

PTI workers and people against IK

and you thing that IK will change pakistan boost pakistan economy hang and kick all corrupt politicians.... etc alone right ?? after all he is ALONE not TESTED but all those who are sitting with him TESTED! right
Sir anyone can join any party but IK himself said that he will give ticket to only those who are not corrupt and who are competent . Its a right of any person to join any party ( basic human right ) but everyone will not receive party ticket . Many people who joined IK like Javaid Hashmi are honest and patriotic Pakistanis and no one can raise a finger towards , There are people who left their ruling parties and sacrifices their NA seats . why they did this ? why they joined a party who is not even in Govt ? answer is simple people are fed up from this system and they want a change and want to work in a right direction and IK is providing them this platform

sir g you still ddn't give me the answer of my QUESTION! let me again repeat

You think Nawaz Zardari Musharaf alone rule this state ?????? give me the answer!
and after you think IK will rule this state alone

If no... then i have questions for you especially if not then WHO IS WITH HIM ??? if those who are sitting with him man "THEY HAVE ENOUGH HISTORY". "Chalay howay kaaartooooos" "4 4 parties badalnay walay" "Status co family politics" may kuch bool raha hoona ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is this then ? :hitwall:
If i want to criticize you or anybody it will be very easy for me sir but you know what is difficult thing ? To give a reasonable solution until you dont have reasonable solution then dont criticize a thing that did not even did anything wrong yet .
About PTI agenda its crystal clear what they and all Pakistanis want . But sir yoo are just rejecting their policy without any reasonable option . You are talking that they will do this and this in future but no one see the future , what if you are wrong in your assumptions

He is just trying to spread some disinformation to tarnish IK image simple goal he has no solution he wants chaos.

Sir anyone can join any party but IK himself said that he will give ticket to only those who are not corrupt and who are competent . Its a right of any person to join any party ( basic human right ) but everyone will not receive party ticket . Many people who joined IK like Javaid Hashmi are honest and patriotic Pakistanis and no one can raise a finger towards , There are people who left their ruling parties and sacrifices their NA seats . why they did this ? why they joined a party who is not even in Govt ? answer is simple people are fed up from this system and they want a change and want to work in a right direction and IK is providing them this platform

LOL @ your answer ... aa meray bhai IK already awarded V-C status to QURESHI WITHOUT ANY PARTY ELECTION kis dunya may bhetay hoo lol

If IK will not give any ticket to kasoori and many people like him which are right now TOP bling bling star of PTI ... IK kya IK kay saath 10000 b kharay hojayeen new faces to woh ELECTION nahi jeet sakhta meray bhai KIS DUNYA may bhetay hoo LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

here is another INDIVIDUAL lolz

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ your answer ... aa meray bhai IK already awarded V-C status to QURESHI WITHOUT ANY PARTY ELECTION kis dunya may bhetay hoo lol

If IK will not give any ticket to kasoori and many people like him which are right now TOP bling bling star of PTI ... IK kya IK kay saath 10000 b kharay hojayeen new faces to woh ELECTION nahi jeet sakhta meray bhai KIS DUNYA may bhetay hoo LOLZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

here is another INDIVIDUAL lolz

your question has been in answered in this forum thousand times just read threads about PTI you will get your answers
People like you just want to do tanqeed baraey tanqeed not tanqeed baraey tameer
About this video there is separate thread and we answered about this . read that one

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me tell you a story
about 10 years ago my favorite sprots team was the last team in the league.
They were performing really bad, and everyone made fun of them.
Then owner of the club finally got angry and fired the coach and hired a new one.
The coach then changed some players but kept more then 70% of the old team.
And this team went from being dead last to getting in the playoffs, and the next year they were #5 in the league.

The point is, just by having a good leader the team performed.

For you people who seem to think that because he is bringing in some old faces that all of a sudden the party will the like the others are wrong. first, there are only a few people who are old faces, the majority will be new faces such as the grandson of Ilama Ibal. second, a good leader can take these old faces and make them perform, that's what IK is going to do.

your question has been in answered in this forum thousand times just read threads about PTI you will get your answers
People like you just want to do tanqeed baraey tanqeed not tanqeed baraey tameer

People like you are the responsible of this nation just want to do "jo naya hey naray lagao naray lagaoo usko laoo seat poe jab agla ata hey 3 saal baad use ko galyaan nikaalatay hain ye nahe soochtay jab woh aya tha saath uskay koon koon bheta tha"

It was confirmed to happen,
Imran Khan is getting everyone in his party,most of them from Q league.Most of them are corrupt and people who sung for Musharraf.
Imran Khan should ask these people to declare their assets and apologies before the nation for their wrong doings and anyone not doing so should be fired.The people who had fake degrees should straight forwardly fired.
IK should be cautious as these people will leave the party,if he does not give them ticket for coming election and if this happens then there will be a spree.

sir g inko taranay parhanay do phir 2 saal baad pochoonga haan g galyaan sab say kisko nikale ja rahe hain aa jkal phir yehi apnay moo chupatay ghomeengay.... ub baat hogi VOTE phr kisko karain ...

VOTE mat karoo wesa inkelaab laoo jesa dunya may atay hain .. looog personalities ka wait nahe kartay kay koi leader ayega tu hamko nikalayga aur phir ham nikleengay... is koom ka sab say bara masla ye hey ye bas naray lagati hey aur intezaar karti hey koi aye aur inko nikalay aaj koi unknown banda hota jo na sports may na politics mey ata may likh kar kahsaktha hoo EEK BANDA B usko vote na deta na support karta hamara masla ye hey ham personalities pe chaltay hain ye nahe dekhta KISKA AGENDA aur POLICIES kay hain aur jo araha hey uskay saath bheta koon koon hey aur ham taranay gana shuru kardetay hain LOL @ mentality of this Nation..

PAKISTAN IS THE ONLY NATION IN THIS WHOLE WORLD where poeple vote just to get rid of old faces not vote on the policies and agenda!

you are making a fuss out of nothing just for the sake of it....
after long time people of pakistan are seemingly coming to support one politician solely for the sake of pakistan...not for a dam here and motoway there...and people like you arent happy.?

Lol!

Thanx for sharing this wonderful videos & thanx for exposing him.

I will defenitely gonna Imran khan :pakistan:

It was confirmed to happen,
Imran Khan is getting everyone in his party,most of them from Q league.Most of them are corrupt and people who sung for Musharraf.
Imran Khan should ask these people to declare their assets and apologies before the nation for their wrong doings and anyone not doing so should be fired.The people who had fake degrees should straight forwardly fired.
IK should be cautious as these people will leave the party,if he does not give them ticket for coming election and if this happens then there will be a spree.

Please list the people who have gotten tickets by PTI and who have been proven corrupt

Talk is cheep.
Put up or shut up

People like you are the responsible of this nation just want to do "jo naya hey naray lagao naray lagaoo usko laoo seat poe jab agla ata hey 3 saal baad use ko galyaan nikaalatay hain ye nahe soochtay jab woh aya tha saath uskay koon koon bheta tha"
People like me dont support any party . people like me only support those who we think can do better for Pakistan . And people like me think that IK is our last hope because IK is trustworthy and honest man who thinks and care about Pakistan , Who is struggling from last 15 years for Pakistan .

People like me dont support any party . people like me only support those who we think can do better for Pakistan . And people like me think that IK is our last hope because IK is trustworthy and honest man who thinks and care about Pakistan , Who is struggling from last 15 years for Pakistan .

I am with IK more thn you ... adi koom IK kay saath tab aye hey jab Establishment nay support kya hey aur popular faces iske party may aye hain lol tab adi koom nay IK ko join kay hey by the way :)

secondly about honest person... ye tu ham sir g jab Nawaz aya BB aye Musharaf aya sab kay baray may hamnay yehi kaha hey....... kay sab sa honest person ye hey baki sab pagal jahil loteray... :) the fact is .... my question remain "What Agenda Policy IK have" and same like other PTI members ... no one have answer of this question 90 din may corruption khatam kardoonga "Kehna bara asaan hey karna bara muhskil hey" :)

and you think Nawaz, Zardari and Musharaf rule this state alone right ? When nawaz comes into power we say above things... when BB comes into power we say above things... when Musharaf comes into power we say above things... now IK chances will come into power we say above things... the problem is we always dependent on PERSONALITIES not POLICIES AND AGENDA!

Nawaz Zardari and all others who rule this nation with the help of all those people who are right now in PTI and coming towards PTI. That what reality!

First : let him give his manifesto ....

He already talked about alot of things like de-centralization of education system ...One unified course for ALL students (and he ADMITS that this task will take some time and also its not very easy ...) , local governments , Police reforms (giving police under local administration ...People choose S.H.O etc ) , abolishing the "transfer" system of teachers (i.e govt. would not 'transfer' teachers here and there) and in return teachers would be made accountable for their school's performance .... etc etc etc etc ....ALL these things are seemingly VERY good ! And mind you : He didn't even give his manifesto yet !

I can see that IK has a vision...like Police reforms...how? and he has an answer...Other parties have NO answer....they just talk general stuff like "Hum police theek kr dain gay, Corruption khatam kr dain gay, Mulk ko tareeki ki rah pe dal den gay blah blah blah" ....IK is wayyyyyy more practical about these things...He tells you 'how' public schools can be improved...he tells you "how" police can be reformed etc ..Also he ADMITS on difficult issues like Unified course for all schools..he admits that it is difficult and would take some time etc ...

Man trust me , I love Pakistan as much as you do...probably even more because now I'm thousands of miles away from my homeland...PTI IS the "best available" option...Even I know people who would take their capital and invest it in Pakistan ONLY if IK comes to power !!! Lets give him a chance atleast....

Back
Top Bottom