What's new

PTI will shoot down drones once in power!

This is just political slogans. I am worring If he will Run taliban style governmet. Everybody makes Strong slogan before election. There is no advantage to Hit drone until to open secret Deals and flow of Dollars for few peoples.

This is a classical case of a politician blabbering for public consumption while being naive about the military, economic and diplomatic clout that Pakistan has at the moment.

Oh geez, meanwhile in our neighborhood Iran already proved it by shooting down the US drone... This has to happen, there is no other way than to shoot at US forces attacking Pakistan or else agree to dissolve Pakistan as a country if it HAS to get bombed by other nations and the military won't do anything about it.

You can't have your Pakistan and eat it too.

Imran Khan dreams big, doesn't he?
Can't blame him though. People are too dumb to realize who controls what. Nobody in Pakistan dares to overrule GHQ, not even Asif Zardari.

There are many techniques used by cricket fast bowlers to deliver a ball that will behave differently to another,Fast bowlers usually work off a longer run-up to the delivery area Except if GHQ tells you then they swing the ball and ball changes direction during flight or after touching the ground.

The above response reminds me of Imran Khan's reply to Maulana Fazlur Rehman. When Imran Khan accused by Maulana of being Jewish Lobby and being supported by The Establishment. Khan simply replied, Jewish Lobby won't matter after all you've done to this country.

Guys never mind the trolls and haters that are commenting here they live to see Pakistan do bad ... jerks anyhow i support Imran Khan's speech lets just hope his word stick with him he is our only hope right now GOD bless Pakistan.

Sir we seriously hope that IK comes into power and shoot down a drone.Trust me.We all are waiting for that day to come.Apart from that we want pakistan to take revenge of the death of those 26 soldiers by attacking NATO.Hope IK will take care of it as well.Good Luck Imran Khan.

Oh geez, meanwhile in our neighborhood Iran already proved it by shooting down the US drone... This has to happen, there is no other way than to shoot at US forces attacking Pakistan or else agree to dissolve Pakistan as a country if it HAS to get bombed by other nations and the military won't do anything about it.

Iran doesn't have lawless tribal areas infested by religious extremists and warlords.
Iran doesn't export terrorists worldwide like our beloved Pakistan.
Iran has no IMF program running.

We have to realize that if we can't control our own territory, we can't ask the world to respect our sovereignty because it doesn't exist.

How can we cry over North Waziristan; just tell me.

Iran doesn't have lawless tribal areas infested by religious extremists and warlords.
Iran doesn't export terrorists worldwide like our beloved Pakistan.
Iran has no IMF program running.

We have to realize that if we can't control our own territory, we can't ask the world to respect our sovereignty because it doesn't exist.

How can we cry over North Waziristan; just tell me.

This is political issue and secret deals with U.SA. Drones were operated from our own land from Shamsi airbase Baluchistan. Then how it is violation of sovereignty?? .I think it is just to shift Taliban aggression on civilians to USA army....
If U.S.A hit Taliban, then they will burn flags of U.S.A and attack on U.S.A instead of pak army and civilians. Hence civilians are safe from Taliban. At the same time U.S objective is also completed to kill Taliban..

Win Win situation for both sides.

How can PTI shoot down drones ? with Stones?

It is the army who will do it ...but they are not doing now also... Who is stopping army now? Foreign policy of pakistan is fabricated by military not by civilian government.

Like civillian government can act without millitary in Pakistan. lol nice joke Imran Khan.

How can PTI shoot down drones ? with Stones?

It is the army who will do it ...but they are not doing now also... Who is stopping army now? Foreign policy of pakistan is fabricated by military not by civilian government.

PTI will shoot down drones, just like they will defeat Corruptions, Lawlessness, Tax Evasion, Military Supremacy, American Influence, Illiteracy, Unemployment, Poverty and what not?

Iran has not been accused of sending terrorists to kill American troops. So the Americans don't have the necessity to use lethal force in Iran. Secondly, Iran does not allow US drones to operate in its territory unlike Pakistan. It's high time your army grows a pair and stops this sneaky business for monetary and political gains.

I guess there is a difference in defence budget of Iran and Pakistan and the length of border we share with Afghanistan is lot different.

In case of Pakistan, if war ensued our neighbor countries will support US, covertly & overtly.

The army said that if the Civilian goverment gives order to shoot down drone, then they will do it!

Back
Top Bottom