What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

so now madrassahs wll be officially declared the mode of education and taliban will officially be financed from KPK treasury :rofl:

How about no? Don't presume to know that this is what will happen.

My bad. Asad Qaiser also won both seats.

Fazlu is out to sabotage formation of PTI govt in KPK. He insists and is also pressurising Nawaz to facilitate him in formation of mullaa govt here
I talked to my cousins today who were active in the election campaign for PTI.They said we didn't voted for diesel, if he wants to form the govt in KPK we will be on roads and streets.Everyone hates him so much i don't know how he got those seats.I always says i will take any govt in Pakistan,but not Diesel and his party.He is so greedy the guy just want power.He can even offer 50 ministries to please everyone.
My uncle was on high ranking post in Peshawar Development Authority (PDA) and his friend was DG of PDA back in the time when MMA was ruling KPK.So they asked Akram khan Durrani who belongs to munafiq e azam diesel party and was chief minister back then to do some more development in Hayath Abad Peshawar.The wife of Akram Khan Durrani asked my uncle how much PDA will give them.My uncle said give what?They were asking for bonus and other ****.Long story short the project was cancelled because Diesel and Co wanted lots of money for them.This is what he is.HATE HIM SO MUCHHHHH

Astanosh,

Don't you think it would be a good idea if IK himself take charge as CM KPK?

Somehow I don't think that the 'inexperienced' PTI will be able to deliver according to people's expectations.
No, that will be a very bad decision if he became CM KPK.This may prove to be a disaster for PTI.He is party chair and his place is NA.If he stays in KPK that means he will be bound to that place and will not have influence in the rest of the country.As a party leader he can observe the things from the top, keep an eye on them.PTI don't have lots of seats in NA.They have good amount but will need strong leaders in NA to go against PPP and N league.Just think how much diff it will make when you have IK,javaid Hashmi,SM Qureshi, Shafqat Mehmood sitting with Sheikh Rashid so, this is a strong combination.Look at Shahbaz sharif his activities are mostly limited to Punjab.One more thing you don't want IK to give up his Pindi seat,No way.You want to be in the strong hold of N league.You never know PTI may take out another seat from PINDI next time.

A wiseman once said; there's alway room for hope, and there's always place for improvement.

I am personally happy the way things are going; for instance do read my signature - it sums it up very beautifully.

PTI can apply and muster their muscles on whatever policy they had for Pakistan over KPK as a pilot project. If they delivered, they'll get our votes (and the rest of Pakistan too) next time and if they don't - well, there's always an alternative.

946790_153479961491135_307584777_n.jpg

PS: Had a chat with a property dealer yesterday and he said since the news have floated that PTI is to form the Govt. in KPK, property prices have sky rocketed. More and more people are coming to invest in this sector of the business which has never been seen.

Well Always Reasonable, Dear!
Qiute A Statment You Had Givien In Your Post! Logicly U Are Right!
But Politics In Pakistan Isnt Bassed On Logic At All? Thats Why All Good Plans From The Educated & Youth Of PTI Went To Dust Binns , On 11th May, & PTI Didnt Came Out Well, Cause They Didnt Planned It For That? What If The So Called Talibans find Any Trouble Dealing With A PTI Ldd Govt In KpK, What Thn?
All These Good Wishes, Will Decomposed Like 11th May?
Hving good Dreams, Is A Good Thing Bt, Achiving A Good Dream, Is A Hell Of A Job?
Without Any Experince of Governence, dont U Think ! It s A Huge Ask from PTI, To make KpK A Real Heaven?
Its Just One Statment, From Mullana Shb . YEHUDI INVESTMENT, & It Will Be The End Of PTI Govt Anyway?

But Politics In Pakistan Isnt Bassed On Logic At All? Thats Why All Good Plans From The Educated & Youth Of PTI Went To Dust Binns , On 11th May, & PTI Didnt Came Out Well, Cause They Didnt Planned It For That? What If The So Called find Any Trouble Dealing With A PTI Ldd Govt In KpK, What Thn?
Hving good Dreams, Is A Good Thing Bt, Achiving A Good Dream, Is A Hell Of A Job?
Without Any Experince of Governence, dont U Think ! It s A Huge Ask from PTI, To make KpK A Real Heaven?

Its difficult every one knows tat But why not give a try ?

Bad decision.......:disagree:

In MMA tenure before 2008 i guess it was Siraj ul haq from JI who passed the bill for free education..

@Pakistaniage nd @Albatross i am agree with you ..

And @Aeronaut Shame on you :sad: :sad:seriously i don't care what you think about Pakistan or what other overseas living Pakistani ..

I am a Pakistani and will be always standing with my motherland till the last breath of my life no matter what are the situation here .. I and people who live here who have tolerated so many thing and still tolerating.. We have a vision to change it. A person like you who lives in a well furnished apartments and called Pakistan a worst place and don't have guts to stand for it are better to leave it (as you already did) .. The people who are on roads protesting for Pakistan and have aim to change it are the true Pakistani and they are the real daughters/sons of the nation ... Some people thought that it will change in a second so it can't be happened even people don't have awareness in the start of Independent movement slowly they got inspired by the independence leaders .. Its just a matter of time we will change it InshaAllah by the grace of Allah .... And you @Aeronaut you please don't change your flag you are good as a Australian .. :pakistan: :pakistan: You don't deserve green.

Last edited by a moderator:
ImranKhan PTI has declared Pervez Khattak Ldr of the House in KPK

Nazriyati Politics 0-1 Power Politics

waisey its strange he is acceptable to Sherpao

But Politics In Pakistan Isnt Bassed On Logic At All? Thats Why All Good Plans From The Educated & Youth Of PTI Went To Dust Binns , On 11th May, & PTI Didnt Came Out Well, Cause They Didnt Planned It For That? What If The So Called Talibans find Any Trouble Dealing With A PTI Ldd Govt In KpK, What Thn?
Its Just One Statment, From Mullana Shb . YEHUDI INVESTMENT, & It Will Be The End Of PTI Govt Anyway?

Yahoodi terminology by Molana is not working anymore (specially on a person like IK)... Molana has to come up with something smart, something more lethal if he has to do the damage.

Molana is only worried about his interests in KPK which has been secured by him being in Govt. with every party including Musharraf... and with PTI forming the Govt. in KPK, and Nawaz giving him a cold shoulder from the centre, those interests are under immense threat. He has to let go that sarkari-land he possess, his brother will be sent home who was hired on grade 20 without any exams etc... and even he'll be made handicapped off that Diesel-permit. So if PMLN cooperates and as @Tiger Awan, said this tenure could very well be the end of Molana's political career. Insha'Allah

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom