What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Astanosh,

Don't you think it would be a good idea if IK himself take charge as CM KPK?

Somehow I don't think that the 'inexperienced' PTI will be able to deliver according to people's expectations.

I think it would restrict IK to only one province if he takes charge as a CM... It should be someone from KPK who does not have the language barrier too. IK should concentrate on his big league and keep a close eye on KPK.

Just heard the news that IK would retain his Pinid seat while leaving NA1 and NA71 (Peshawar and Mianwali). Here we go IK is making his way to be an opposition leader...

I think it would restrict IK to only one province if he takes charge as a CM... It should be someone from KPK who does not have the language barrier too. IK should concentrate on his big league and keep a close eye on KPK.

I think IK should become De facto CM of KPK, with Asad Umar and Jehangir Tareen assisting him. We cannot let somebody else ruin the chances of PTI in next elections. Performance is very crucial if we are to get majority next time.

Just heard the news that IK would retain his Pinid seat while leaving NA1 and NA71 (Peshawar and Mianwali). Here we go IK is making his way to be an opposition leader...

How will they make up the numbers more than that of PPP + MQM?

Pervaiz Khattak has met with IK at SKMH today...discussed the formation of govt.

Speaker will be of PTI, deputy speaker of QWP...JI and QWP both to be given one senior ministry, letw hope it is law and some other.

Asad qaiser is a good choice, his image is better in Party and he is well known too.

I think IK should become De facto CM of KPK, with Asad Umar and Jehangir Tareen assisting him. We cannot let somebody else ruin the chances of PTI in next elections. Performance is very crucial if we are to get majority in next elections.

How will they make up the numbers more than that of PPP + MQM?

Asad Umar and a couple of others can be appointed advisers or something like that. Asad Umar can contribute in some power projects, infrastructure, education departments etc. Maybe even tourism...it will be an important topic, Swat and all those areas provide abundant opportunities.

KPK govt should also focus on local power generation, small power projects of 200-300 MW installed in a couple of places, coal based and also run of the river projects of 50 MW to 100MW, especially up north where there is abundance of fast flowing rivers

As for the second part, PTI may very well not be able to make a opposition leader, but everyone accepts that it will be PTI which gives N a tough time.

gud move. in my view even Hashmi sb should retain his Isb seat. u cant win them back with any other candidate. im sure Hashmi can find a suitable person to cover his multan seat and make him win because his personal vote bank.
it will be good for PTI to have control over KPK, Isb and Rawalpindi. thats a very unified geographical chunk and can help in political manoeuvring as well.

5 years without being in govt and inshaAllah Fazlu will lose all the political following he has in Pakistan :D

Pakistan???

Bhai, his following is limited to DG Khan and of his party in KPK and alochistan Pashtun belt. In short, his baradari.

Pakistan???

Bhai, his following is limited to DG Khan and of his party in KPK and alochistan Pashtun belt. In short, his baradari.

well his madresas are all over Pakistan :hitwall: khair Fazlu is in deep trouble. No one needs him to form govt any where. :rofl:

well his madresas are all over Pakistan :hitwall: khair Fazlu is in deep trouble. No one needs him to form govt any where. :rofl:

And that will be the end of that drama chapter. He knows it which is why he tried to coax N but it failed. Good for nawaz too bcz this guy can be a really annoying. I hope people have not forgotten how after gilani was ousted from the PM seat he stood up for the PM elections. This guy only wants power and right now he just cnat stand that he will be thrown out for 5 years more.

Back
Top Bottom