What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

This is exactly the feelings here in my circle of friends. Even though we sweeped from our constituency but the happiness has been taken away by the happening of extreme riggings elsewhere. They keep asking why IK is not asking us to come out and start the protests? Why is he silent.
In my pov, IK knows how upset the youth is, and with his call they'll be on the streets in no time turning the whole country into complete chaose and anarchy.

Bro think with a sane head. Go to main election thread and see what losing candidate of PTI has to say about losing. Second thing PML-N won fair and square on 90 percent seats, rigging was done on 10 percent. So it won't matter if PTI gain some more additional NA seats. IK is smartly focusing on what he has right now

What Unfairness?

Karachi rigged; everybody knows this throughout polling time on 11th May, JI & other parties Boycotted elections in the afternoon of the same day ………Now compares it with your crying in Punjab, In the whole polling time no substantial complaint coming out and its only in the night when results visible on screen IK & PTIANS knows what happened to them.

And its only on the directives of IK, PTIANS start complaining on web and other places, IK showing total immaturity, no sportsmanship, he didn’t yet congratulate NS instead spreading anarchy from hospital bed to whole of Pakistan………….!!

Remember, In the landslide victory in Punjab we lost our great stalwarts i.e. ch. Nisar, Hanif Abbasi, Sardar Mehtab......but didn't cry like your cocroch leader!

Cant you see ??? He is from a privileged section of the society, and many of his family members voted for the first time. how dare the poor and the middle class people's choice won ???? why majority of Pakistan ( being Moron ) went for someone else ??? This is UNFAIR !!! Whoever this privileged section of the society wants must be elected !!!!

a brief overview i would say.. he seems to be suggesting that KPK govt should be avoided by PTI. or am I wrong?

hafeez sheikh was a senate member which allowed him to become a faderal minister. however, Minister of State can be a technocrat but i do not know how it works in the Provincial govt and if they are allowed to have some similar post.

there is a specific number of cabinet members that must be elected or you can simply appoint ADVISOR and place ministry under them. No problem.

This is exactly the feelings here in my circle of friends. Even though we sweeped from our constituency but the happiness has been taken away by the happening of extreme riggings elsewhere. They keep asking why IK is not asking us to come out and start the protests? Why is he silent.
In my pov, IK knows how upset the youth is, and with his call they'll be on the streets in no time turning the whole country into complete chaose and anarchy.

Its exactly same here in Lahore, FSD etc, the guy I quoted in my last post (my friend) is from Lahore NA-122 from where IK got defeated due to massive rigging. Everyone have same feelings here in Lahore..

Bro think with a sane head. Go to main election thread and see what losing candidate of PTI has to say about losing. Second thing PML-N won fair and square on 90 percent seats, rigging was done on 10 percent. So it won't matter if PTI gain some more additional NA seats. IK is smartly focusing on what he has right now

The election should've been fair... that's all what we're saying. I know PTI made mistakes in awarding tickets to it's members but there's no denying that some heavy riggings have taken place in many constituencies. IK has asked ECP to do the recounting on 25 Constituencies...

Meanwhile from KPK.

943605_516620525064987_874466961_n.jpg

I don't know much about politics but how will PTI get money to improve kpk?

Cant you see ??? He is from a privileged section of the society, and many of his family members voted for the first time. how dare the poor and the middle class people's choice won ???? why majority of Pakistan ( being Moron ) went for someone else ??? This is UNFAIR !!! Whoever this privileged section of the society wants must be elected !!!!

So an industrialist like Nawaz Sharif is from a poor background? I can see how the poor can relate to all the property he has abroad worth millions of dollars.

I don't know much about politics but how will PTI get money to improve kpk?

Budget????

The money provinces get in budget is enough for development if spent wisely and without corruption.
Now that PTI has MPAs is 34 out of 99 constituencies...budget money which is teaditionally channelled to constituencies via MNA/MPA will be much better spent.
I do see massive developmen in KPK-

according to ECP website, PTI has 35 seats... JI is making coalition with them giving them 7 more seats... on thee other side, JUI-F has 13 and PML N has 12 seats... now the decider will be Sherpao with his 7 seats, and the Indep 14 seats

according to ECP website, PTI has 35 seats... JI is making coalition with them giving them 7 more seats... on thee other side, JUI-F has 13 and PML N has 12 seats... now the decider will be Sherpao with his 7 seats, and the Indep 14 seats

PTI+JI makes 42 seats
Sherpao+Jui+independants make 47 seats and such coalition is very difficult to make and keep...
So most probably it will be PTI+JI+Sherpao+Some independants. And this coalition will be easier to make and keep.

Hows his credibility in the area?
Sorry for the late reply. I asked my dad about him he said there are some small problems but over all he and his family is good.They are very strong in their area and people do know him in KPK.Right now he's the perfect choice.You need a person who has some influence and can stand up to all other politicians.Most of PTI candidates are new including my relative Khaleeq ur rehman of PK 12.But pervez khattak is a good choice.You can have a crystal clear person but the thing is he wont be able to control well and deal with the likes of moulana diesel unless he is from a strong political family and in this case PTI don't have anyone as strong as pervez khattak.So i ll go with him.

Any valid evidence or proofs to claim this or just a statement???

Fazl vows protests against KP’s mandate to PTI, claims massive rigging in KPK, FATA

STAFF REPORT

Alleging wide range rigging in general elections, chief of Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam-Fazl (F) chief Fazlur Rehman has refused to accept the mandate given by the people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.

“The mandate given to the PTI has become controversial,” Fazl remarked while talking to reporters at the residence of former chief minister Akram Khan Durrani on Tuesday.

“We do not recognise PTI’s mandate and have decided of agitation against it throughout the province,” he added.

Advocating his point of view further, Fazl said, “Polling stations were occupied by activists of a particular party. Polling staff was made hostage. Such practices were in progress throughout the Election Day in Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat and other parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and adjoining Federally Administrative Tribal Areas (FATA).”

He said the Election Commission exposed its failure and inefficiencies in this respect and no one could call it fair, free and transparent elections.

Regarding the future line of action, Fazl said the JUI had decided launching agitation against the mandate awarded to the PTI. In this connection, the JUI-F activists had been directed to arrange rallies and protests in all district headquarters.

To a question, Fazl said the JUI-F was in a position to establish its government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. In this respect, they were in contacts with leaders from the Jamaat Islami, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and independent MPAs.

Fazl vows protests against KP

Dont know how true this is but got this from somebody on facebook.
Pervaiz Khatak CM ' yasin khaleel speeker ' Sikandar sherpao senior wazir ' Siraj ul Haq Finance Minister ' Asad Qaiser Education minister ' Habib ur rahman Health minister(buner) baqi ministri pe bahs jari hai
I think PTI is doing the right thing.Finance minister is siraj ul Haq.He may not be very much into economics and how modern economics system works but i can tell you he is very honest.He rented my cousins house on warsak road and my dad been to his house.He is very clean and honest.I think finance minister is not the only person who deal with everything its all team work.He just have to make sure everything is going right and everyone is working. Sikandar sherpao senior wazir, i think this is right as well nothing wrong in it.I want PTI to keep education,health,interior these 3 are must and other important as well.

Sorry for the late reply. I asked my dad about him he said there are some small problems but over all he and his family is good.They are very strong in their area and people do know him in KPK.Right now he's the perfect choice.You need a person who has some influence and can stand up to all other politicians.Most of PTI candidates are new including my relative Khaleeq ur rehman of PK 12.But pervez khattak is a good choice.You can have a crystal clear person but the thing is he wont be able to control well and deal with the likes of moulana diesel unless he is from a strong political family and in this case PTI don't have anyone as strong as pervez khattak.So i ll go with him.

:D you know we all are duffers?

bolo kesay? wo aisay k that Pervez Khattak cant be made CM of the KPk because he won NA seat NOT PK hence the choice is Asad Qaiser

Back
Top Bottom