What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

I just checked and after inclusing the seats for women and minorities, the total becomes 124, so one would expect that PTI seats go up to 40...

i thought they have to be either from the PA or the Senate. dont think a technocrat can become a minister unless he is elected from one of the two bodies.. no?

Was Hafeez sheikh a elected member?

Btw, I checked the online constitution website and a provincial government can hold local bodies election.

A very good analysis by a long time admirer of Imran Khan.

Hassan Nisar-chooraha- surat e haal - Jang Columns

a brief overview i would say.. he seems to be suggesting that KPK govt should be avoided by PTI. or am I wrong?

Was Hafeez sheikh a elected member?

Btw, I checked the online constitution website and a provincial government can hold local bodies election.

hafeez sheikh was a senate member which allowed him to become a faderal minister. however, Minister of State can be a technocrat but i do not know how it works in the Provincial govt and if they are allowed to have some similar post.

Fazlu is saying we wont accept PTI mendate in KPK...:disagree:

It has been pretty much done, alliance with QWP and JI, independent option not needed, PTI has 36 seats while both others have a combined total of 15.

THe CM needs to be seen though, I don't know much about the candidates, but the guy in my mind is Pervez Khattak, the other option being talked about is Asad Qaiser.

that would solve all the mess. i wonder where the extra two seats came from? before PTI had 35 and QWP + JI had 14.

hahaha.. obv. he had declared it Haram to cast votes to PTI. so technically speaking, any mandate which is given to something haram is itself haram and thsu nullified. looool

Imagine the situation of the country when IK calls for nationwide protests against these rigged elections? Do the Army, Judiciary, or establishment has the balls to stop the tremendous havoc and anarchy it would create? You should be thankful to IK that he's taking every step with extreme caution and not letting the passion of the youth takes a wrong ride (which could very well be used by PTI to throwout Nawaz and his mafia out of the country). Just imagine...

ZZzzzzzZZzzz :sleep:

that would solve all the mess. i wonder where the extra two seats came from? before PTI had 35 and QWP + JI had 14.

hahaha.. obv. he had declared it Haram to cast votes to PTI. so technically speaking, any mandate which is given to something haram is itself haram and thsu nullified. looool

He was talking about rigging in peshawer, kohat and Mardan .... Don't know whats his problem now....

Fazlu ko aap nei aur Fakhru bhai ne mil kar elect kiya hai tou abb ronaa kiyun ? :P

Aaap ke halqe mein sei Fazlu bhai jeet gaii aur woh bhi eik aap kei vote seii ! :whistle:

He was talking about rigging in peshawer, kohat and Mardan .... Don't know whats his problem now....

his problem is that he needs money to put diesel in his car.. JUI-F cannot survive for long without being in the govt. they are the same as MQM. being in a govt is a must for both the parties.

8003434517_74715a31b9.jpg

PTI kaa Chaliswaan :angel:

Yeah.... :pakistan: backstabbers... mou per to they are saying we respect PTI mendate and secretly convincing QWP.... wowww... Hats off

But don't worry....we have gained one more experience....we understand...now let us see what IK will do Inshallah!!

Back
Top Bottom