What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

all da uncles here hav gone nuts...:cheesy:

OK if afta som weeks,IK cums out of Hospital n fight again for Pak thn plz u all stay away frm his plans n mission :meeting:

i feel proud of my father dat hes still supportin IK n encourages me too,when i complain!!!:pakistan:

u all wer wid IK in his good days only,in his tuff days,ppl r leavin him!! sad!:no:

True..... accept the reality and move on.... We should prepare ourselves for next elections.... and kuch change khud mein bhi lao bhae... our whole system is corrupt and for that we have to change ourselves first.... Pakistan ban'ny mein bhi saalo lagy thay naya Pakistan ban'ny mein bhi time lagy ga.... bht sacrifices karny paren gy.... its not that easy... don't lose hope have faith in Allah and try to improve urself and ur nation only then our country can improve....Sabsy pehly pakistan...Pakistan Zidabad:pakistan:

Is PTI serious they are not going to improve the roads and safety?

I remember visiting to Kalaam (SWAT) - the roads is really bad and dangerous.

There is that name again!

@Aeronaut and @Elmo Janaabe Aali tussi donoon pehlay eh faisla ta kero keh @VCheng koi siyaana hey yah drama heh, taa keh menoon vee kuj pata lagey keh eh chakar kee hey.

If you are in a mood to take any advice @Aeronaut, please hear this: This too shall pass!

Thora sabar tey hauslaa, and tomorrow will be here again with promise of better times to come.

Sir jee, jay taa mulk chadnaa hey tey sirf Canada yaa Umreeka jaao.

Sir app apnay app say hi pooch lai app dramay hay ya siyaanay :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir app apnay app say hi pooch lai app dramay hay ya siyaanay :angel:

Let me make a guess too: You are a true Pakistani, beleiving in conspiracy theories. hahahaha lagey raho bhaijan!

Back to the topic:

Is there a deadline by which provincial governments must be formed after the elections?

can provincial govt conduct local bodies elections? and also IK was talking about some amendments in the local bodies setup of musharraf. can he still do that? @nuclearpak @Aeronaut

if yes, thats the first thing which should be done after forming the govt. all the PTI policies are dependent on local bodies from where it plans to improve health, education and infrastructure.

i feel lik shifting to peshawar lol

تحریک انصاف نے وزیر اعلیٰ خیبر پختونخوا کیلیے اسد قیصر کے نام کی منظوری دیدی

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 1m
وزارت اعلیٰ کےدوسرے امیدوار شاہ فرمان اور عاطف خان کااسد قیصر کی حمایت کا اعلان

can provincial govt conduct local bodies elections? and also IK was talking about some amendments in the local bodies setup of musharraf. can he still do that? @nuclearpak @Aeronaut

if yes, thats the first thing which should be done after forming the govt. all the PTI policies are dependent on local bodies from where it plans to improve health, education and infrastructure.

i feel lik shifting to peshawar lol

This is what I asked in the previous page and according to Awesome, it can de done.

BTw, Asad Qaiser has been selected for CM by PTI committee headed by IK...wasn't that Khattak guy the front runner?

And rumours are that QWP will be given one senior minister position and 2 smaller ones. PTI should keep health, education and interior ministry as well as of public works etc, we can't screw up this opportunity.

Btw, as I understand, some people who are not elected can be drafted into the cabinet...do you folks reckon somebody can be made a minister this way? Asad Umar seems a safe bet for quite a few ministries.

Shikari shikar kartay kartay khud shikar ho gaya :woot:

Imagine the situation of the country when IK calls for nationwide protests against these rigged elections? Do the Army, Judiciary, or establishment has the balls to stop the tremendous havoc and anarchy it would create? You should be thankful to IK that he's taking every step with extreme caution and not letting the passion of the youth takes a wrong ride (which could very well be used by PTI to throwout Nawaz and his mafia out of the country). Just imagine...

419672_537719616270301_1730798748_n.png

Imagine the situation of the country when IK calls for nationwide protests against these rigged elections? Do the Army, Judiciary, or establishment has the balls to stop the tremendous havoc and anarchy it would create? You should be thankful to IK that he's taking every step with extreme caution and not letting the passion of the youth takes a wrong ride (which could very well be used by PTI to throwout Nawaz and his mafia out of the country). Just imagine...

To second your post, here is a fb status from one of my friend:

I'm getting pi$$ed up by top PTI leadership, I know IK is injured but where are Asad Umer etc? Why don't they give an official call for nationwide protest against theft of our mandate? Just give us a call and we'll block every city of punjab and sindh, and we'll see which mother fuker will refuse to respect our mandate. I'm fuking fed up with this continuous bullsh!t, this country is not gonna change without blood shed.

I've bolded few words which I edited to avoid filtering. People are very frustrated and are ready to blow up, IK is holding em.

Back
Top Bottom