What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

@DV RULES

I thought its people who gave the chance. Phir bhi bari meherbaani yaar aap logon ki.

:) he might meant you should thank that nawaz has focused his energies on appeasing India instead of breaking PTI govt in KP for the TIMEBEING

Last edited by a moderator:
I could understand what you are feeling, but we have to think in positive only for country's interests. We are living in society where extremism rules in most of case and sometime it put bad impressions on those who want to do something in favour of country, and this attitude should be condemned. I hope that PTI will prove itself in KPK and make a lesson for others to follow.

Whether it succeeds or fails, it no longer concerns me. On 11th may, i realized that Pakistani bureaucracy is like an onion, layer after layer of morons. I agree with your compromise narrative,however what i believe is that Pakistan needed a total rethink and a robust surgery, which this guy isn't capable of delivering.

Mabrook ya habib, you shouldn't be talking to us losers with no sportsmanship. You should be celebrating with some mithai,some bhangra in your local patwar khana. Riyals and dollars are soon to be showered on you.

Congratulations on your spectacular show.

PMLN pays full support to PTI in processing of forming government in KPK so lets not spoil that situation when they accept PTI mandate. The tradition of respect for other should be continue and that's our duty not to spread unrest in whole country while we have legal way out to solve each concerns on this election.

Mabrook ya habib, you shouldn't be talking to us losers with no sportsmanship. You should be celebrating with some mithai,some bhangra in your local patwar khana. Riyals and dollars are soon to be showered on you.

Congratulations on your spectacular show.

You have no Answers at the moment.....Good.........Just compose yourself and start thinking about what i have stated above:coffee:

:) he might meant you should thank that nawaz has focused his energies on appeasing India instead of breaking PTI govt in KP for the TIMEBEING

With all due respect, we didn't support extra measures of NS in case of Manmohan because his first speech in evening 11th May 2013 was enough to clear his government's future mind set over regional politics.

What Unfairness?

Karachi rigged; everybody knows this throughout polling time on 11th May, JI & other parties Boycotted elections in the afternoon of the same day ………Now compares it with your crying in Punjab, In the whole polling time no substantial complaint coming out and its only in the night when results visible on screen IK & PTIANS knows what happened to them.

And its only on the directives of IK, PTIANS start complaining on web and other places, IK showing total immaturity, no sportsmanship, he didn’t yet congratulate NS instead spreading anarchy from hospital bed to whole of Pakistan………….!!

Remember, In the landslide victory in Punjab we lost our great stalwarts i.e. ch. Nisar, Hanif Abbasi, Sardar Mehtab......but didn't cry like your cocroch leader!
Sir they are coming up with proofs Sir and they will release them in public

With all due respect, we didn't support extra measures of NS in case of Manmohan because his first speech in evening 11th May 2013 was enough to clear his government's future mind set over regional politics.

Remained to be seen that what posture Nawaz will take viz a viz

1. Free trade (Giving India free hand or do otherwise.

2. Open border

3. Kashmir issue ( the biggest concern).

it will also remained to be seen if Nawaz act as Prime Minister of Pakistan or Prime Minister of Punjab.

if he works for all be sure we are going to vote for him next time. but keeping in mind his work only in certain vote bank areas we are little hopeful

Now the time when we should concentrate on the future strategies of federal & provincial governments, this blame game will continue and end on its particular time.

What Unfairness?

Karachi rigged; everybody knows this throughout polling time on 11th May, JI & other parties Boycotted elections in the afternoon of the same day ………Now compares it with your crying in Punjab, In the whole polling time no substantial complaint coming out and its only in the night when results visible on screen IK & PTIANS knows what happened to them.

And its only on the directives of IK, PTIANS start complaining on web and other places, IK showing total immaturity, no sportsmanship, he didn’t yet congratulate NS instead spreading anarchy from hospital bed to whole of Pakistan………….!!

Remember, In the landslide victory in Punjab we lost our great stalwarts i.e. ch. Nisar, Hanif Abbasi, Sardar Mehtab......but didn't cry like your cocroch leader!

Height of ignorancy...IK yesterday said that once the official notification comes and all seats are accounted for, he will congratulate them, ab har kisi ko Saudis aur Amreekio ki tarah pehlay say to nhn para chal jata na!

:cheesy: Why??? Think about it!! Its All Political:hitwall:

If these prooffs are concrete enough they would be in court........Grow up kid!

Remained to be seen that what posture Nawaz will take viz a viz

1. Free trade (Giving India free hand or do otherwise.

2. Open border

3. Kashmir issue ( the biggest concern).

it will also remained to be seen if Nawaz act as Prime Minister of Pakistan or Prime Minister of Punjab.

if he works for all be sure we are going to vote for him next time. but keeping in mind his work only in certain vote bank areas we are little hopeful

We will oppose him if he will go for above mentioned 3 points because at this moment they didn't suits us. With Manmohan's today accuse it is highly possible that NS's mind came on right point (Dimagh thikaney Agaya ho ga).

Problem is that still there is no party in Pakistan which has pure national approach, PPP-Sindh, PMLN-Punjab, ANP-KPK, PTI has partial national approach but stuck into KPK. Each party took specified corner and didn't work in other areas. Leader is leader but there should be balanced 2nd management having sufficient mandate in all provinces. Then we could say something about NATIONAL APPROACH.

I mentioned it many times that this is last chance for PMLN to prove itself as national party other wise no future for NS but PTI has chance to prove itself in KPK so in next elections PTI shouldn't need campaign in Punjab, Sindh, Balochista but all depends how PMLN will overcome grave problems of our nation & it will fix future of other parties as well as own.

Height of ignorancy...IK yesterday said that once the official notification comes and all seats are accounted for, he will congratulate them, ab har kisi ko Saudis aur Amreekio ki tarah pehlay say to nhn para chal jata na!

LOL! When he needs to pull down of anyone clothes …..he didn’t wait either its official or legal:hitwall:……cockroach leader!!

LOL! When he needs to pull down of anyone clothes …..he didn’t wait either its official or legal:hitwall:……cockroach leader!!

Hold on.

The proper procedure is to wait for the official results and then proceed.

Have you seen how ruthlessly the Indian PM rejected Nawaz's invitation?

Nawaz shareef just picked up seats from the private media channel and claimed victory. No official announcements whatsoever.

:cheesy: Why??? Think about it!! Its All Political:hitwall:

If these prooffs are concrete enough they would be in court........Grow up kid!

They will go in court and Election commission and should also release in public to expose these so called political parties which are basically mafias

Now the time when we should concentrate on the future strategies of federal & provincial governments, this blame game will continue and end on its particular time.

If they have proof they should release it and expose these corrupt parties

Back
Top Bottom