What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Congratulations on your victory, i underestimated your power or overestimated Pakistani nationhood, eaither way i was wrong. I have no hopes with N.Sharif and i don't buy that bad and worse option. I have lived in a Pakistan ruled by NS two times, i know what it is going to look like.

I deposited my "savings" after breaking up my coin box in "Qarz utaro mulk sanwaro scheme",only to find out that it was a scam. I know people who were given tractors in "sasta tractor scheme" only for them to never pay that money back, i know someone who took "peeli taxi" 2 years ago and has painted it white after the elections as he knows why it was given to him.

You can choose to be hopeful with Nawaz Sharif, just don't expect me to do the same.

Bro I can see that you're angry but don't be, like Imran said it’s just the beginning/foundation of Naya pakistan. The message was directly aimed at people like you and me (specially people like you) and not to lose hope/give up, you should never lose hope.

I can see that you’re frustrated so was I, never been this angry in my life and for once I supported a cause/someone and what a letdown, I still can’t over it and I need too FAST (got exams coming up). This was just the start and wake up call for everyone including Imran khan(Look even PTI wasn’t expecting a clean sweep they were expecting MIN 40 NA seat and MAX 50-60) 10-15 more NA seats will not make any difference so cheer up, Imran from 1 seat to 30+ is in achievement in itself.
Look at our next door neighbour india after so many years of democracy, they have the same problems as us. Things will take time time if you believe in democracy then things will take time, the whole mentality is south Asia is the same and it won’t change overnight. Just don’t follow Pakistan for abit and this forum, like say a week or two, hit a club or two.

On a light note
We have build naya pakistans in the UK! Birmingham, Bradford, and so on. You’re welcome anytime
It’s got all the things you want in naya Pakistan.
-educated Pakistanis
-not corrupt
-you will have more rights than anywhere in the world
-list goes on.

:cheers:

@cleverrider

Im not sad about the defeat but about not having an equal battlefield. I see the center doing everything it can to curtail every PTI effort to introduce sweeping reforms in KPK. Nawaz knows that if PTI isn't stopped in its tracks in KPK,its next stop will be Punjab.

Just wait and see it unfold.

Last edited by a moderator:
@cleverrider

Im not sad about the defeat but about not having an equal battlefield. I see the center doing everything it can to curtail every PTI effort to introduce sweeping reforms in KPK. Nawaz knows that if PTI isn't stopped in its tracks in KPK,its next stop will be Punjab.

Every Understandable Person, Knows this Silver Linning? Yes right Now He want To Paint Himself Right bt He Will Going To Make Sure, After 5 Years There Should Nt Hve Anything Called PTI, Thats Expected Bt Lets See What Khan shbs Foolish mind Might Bring In, Or Just He Will keep Talking in TV Shows For Next 5 Years To Go, In Waiting For His Barri?lol
Wait You Ill See, Apna qadri Bhai Doing His Judo-krate With Ganja Uncle ! With Commando Back After Breaking Every stupid Trap , He Was Sent in?
Anyway Next Time Boots rolling In ! Dont Demand Damocrazy Anymore!
Dont Get Upset, We Will Beat Down Gangey Uncle Nt Because Of Imran, Bt Because of Our Great Allaha, The allmighty!
Still Its Nothing, Thn My 2nd Day In Kargill In Which We get Sournded By Enemy From 3 Sides We Kept our Cool & Keep Fighting, even Though We Kept Getting Down In Our own sea Of Blood, Bt As You See We reach Back Home,just Because we keep Fighting , Dont Surrender Its Not The Option!
SO KEEP FIGHTING, SOLIDER, YOU CANT STOP ITS THE ONLY DAM OPTION YOU GOT NOW.

@cleverrider

I Agree

However bro what do you expect a country where from a prime minister to a police wala is so corrupt, how you can expect an equal battlefield? Even if we had an equal battlefield it was still not possible for PTI to win with Majority (may be 5-10 seats more it wont make any difference). Simple reason for that is the majority of the illiterate were with PML N, this election was between majority educated VS majority illiterate and sadly the majority of illiterate number is much high. From what I can gather and what my logic tells me, that’s how the illiterate people voted.
PML N has done work in Punjab and some might argue that got the voted in because of that I will not agree fully because ANP had done a lot of work in KPK so did PPP high profile ministers including the prime minister had done a lot of work in their area. The reason I think people voted PML N is the wanted change not necessarily the system, but change in their life, the want electricity, cheap prices of food etc and other necessities.

They saw a government that could not provide them with these things that’s why they voted against them instead of choosing PTI they choose PML N. The voted against the government not the entire system, where as PTI voters voted against the entire system.

I don’t think Ganja will create problems for IK in KPK because he will be exposed and the KPK people will stand up against him along Imran. He will just want to stay in power for the next 5 years and I think hardly he would want to create problems for himself and create more divide in Pakistan.

Just watched news on internet that Jamaat e Islami has reached an understanding with PTI for KPK Government.

What are you guys hearing in KPK / Pakistan ?

That means with PTI 34/35 seats and JI 7/8 seats, they will need only 10 independents to form a Government.

, Dont Surrender Its Not The Option!
SO KEEP FIGHTING, SOLIDER, YOU CANT STOP ITS THE ONLY DAM OPTION YOU GOT NOW.

Batmannow one advice for you bro!Never Follow someone with blind eyes.

The damage that army have caused to Pakistan nothing come close (Don't wanna go into details). The army had their chances and instead of making everything right, they messed it up more you know why because it suits them.

Jaise Awam, waise leaders, waise army! Pak army is Pakistan,s army not some other country army.

Imran khan was standing up against the entire system(includes the army) but the majority didn't support him.

I Agree

However bro what do you expect a country where from a prime minister to a police wala is so corrupt, how you can expect an equal battlefield? Even if we had an equal battlefield it was still not possible for PTI to win with Majority (may be 5-10 seats more it wont make any difference). Simple reason for that is the majority of the illiterate were with PML N, this election was between majority educated VS majority illiterate and sadly the majority of illiterate number is much high. From what I can gather and what my logic tells me, that’s how the illiterate people voted.
PML N has done work in Punjab and some might argue that got the voted in because of that I will not agree fully because ANP had done a lot of work in KPK so did PPP high profile ministers including the prime minister had done a lot of work in their area. The reason I think people voted PML N is the wanted change not necessarily the system, but change in their life, the want electricity, cheap prices of food etc and other necessities.

They saw a government that could not provide them with these things that’s why they voted against them instead of choosing PTI they choose PML N. The voted against the government not the entire system, where as PTI voters voted against the entire system.

I don’t think Ganja will create problems for IK in KPK because he will be exposed and the KPK people will stand up against him along Imran. He will just want to stay in power for the next 5 years and I think hardly he would want to create problems for himself and create more divide in Pakistan.

Partly U Were Right, bt Plz Stop Thinking These pakistani Politicians Are Affraid Of Bieng Exposed?
They Win By Cheat, Thats It?
Here You Need Sheikh Raheed To Fight Nawaz Sharif, Nt Imran Khan?
So Aero Is Right, Only Thing Which Makes Them Affraid Is A Long fauji Boot, & Thats It!lol

Batmannow one advice for you bro!Never Follow someone with blind eyes.

The damage that army have caused to Pakistan nothing come close (Don't wanna go into details). The army had their chances and instead of making everything right, they messed it up more you know why because it suits them.

Jaise Awam, waise leaders, waise army! Pak army is Pakistan,s army not some other country army.

Imran khan was standing up against the entire system(includes the army) but the majority didn't support him.
Sory !
I Cant find Any Dam Politician Making Pakistan Any Progress Better Thn Ayub Khan ! Zia Ul Haq, Or Musharaf?
These democracy Teachings Looks Prety Good Back In England, Friend!
By Not In Pakistan? Cause Here Damocrazy Means Crouption, & Blind Justice For Elites, In Army Rule Everyone Gets The Same?
Imran Was A Failed Politician Before & Yet Today?
So Better Learn How Are The Rommans Do In Rome, Dont Try To Make It England?

Ok KPK ki final list ECP ne release kardia hai

Code:
Party					Seats Obtained		Total of Votes
All Pakistan Muslim League		1			10691
Awami Jamhuri Ittehad Pakistan		3			49326
Awami National Party			5			71904
Independent				14			316901
Jamaat-e-Islami Pakistan		7			104338
Jamiat Ulama-e-Islam (F)		13			247509
Pakistan Muslim League (N)		12			252603
Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians	2			27377
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf		35			657723
Qoumi Wattan Party			7			120036
Grand Total				99			1858408

PTI needs 50 to form a government.

In my opinion give speaker and deputy speaker position to JI and QWP. They will happily take it.

That makes about 49 seats. Try to get one more seat from the 14 independents.

CM, Education, Finance, Development, Law n order, all ministries should remain under PTI.

Code:

In my opinion give speaker and deputy speaker position to JI and QWP. They will happily take it.

CM, Education, Finance, Development, Law n order, all ministries should remain under PTI.

Howdy Awesome, you didn't congratulate me on PMLN success :angel:

Independants will do the trick

No Jamat e Islami and Sherpao group and 4 new parties will do the trick no need to get blackmailed from independents @Leader @Aeronaut @mr42O and others

Code:

4 or 5 independents would come when they will know Nawaz Shareef is not going to form government in KPK and Awami Jamhoori Ithad will also do it

@cleverrider

Some time i am wondering upon your self-thinking overestimation about PTI. Still PTI didn't experienced what is party's power politics so leave it. PMLN gave you chance to form government in KPK so go there and prove yourself.

But what about CM house in KPK Man what Imran will do about that he said something before elections time to fulfill them at least in KPK mainly turning to CM house into park and local governments elections

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom