What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

^Expect PTI to loose some more numbers once IK, Javed Hashmi and Shah Mehmood withdraw their extra seats.

KIsi nay Parvez Khattak wikipedia page par bari phurti dikhayi hai!!!

^Expect PTI to loose some more numbers once IK, Javed Hashmi and Shah Mehmood withdraw their extra seats.

Yeah, but if IK withdraws from KPK seats, you expect PTI man to be reelected. Btw, geo shows PTI with 26 seats....

Pml n will win Na 56, NA 71 (Not sure) and NA 48 of Islamabad easily. While PPP/ MLF will win NA 230 once Shah Mehmood leaves it.

KIsi nay Parvez Khattak wikipedia page par bari phurti dikhayi hai!!!

Yeah, but if IK withdraws from KPK seats, you expect PTI man to be reelected. Btw, geo shows PTI with 26 seats....

But IK is not leaving Peshawar seat according to the rumors.

Imagine the situation of the country when IK calls for nationwide protests against these rigged elections? Do the Army, Judiciary, or establishment has the balls to stop the tremendous havoc and anarchy it would create? You should be thankful to IK that he's taking every step with extreme caution and not letting the passion of the youth takes a wrong ride (which could very well be used by PTI to throwout Nawaz and his mafia out of the country). Just imagine...

bhai please stop talking like ALTAF & MQM!! if you say this then PML N will also say the same.

no one talks about working for betterment of pakistan.

i say IK should come and fix KPK so much that every province automatically objects and wishes they were run by PTI!!!

whatever happened happened. now time to move on and fix pakistan! because this way if PTI wins in reelection and PML N will not accept. no point arguing time to move forward and fix KPK

Imagine the situation of the country when IK calls for nationwide protests against these rigged elections? Do the Army, Judiciary, or establishment has the balls to stop the tremendous havoc and anarchy it would create? You should be thankful to IK that he's taking every step with extreme caution and not letting the passion of the youth takes a wrong ride (which could very well be used by PTI to throwout Nawaz and his mafia out of the country). Just imagine...

Lalajee, kuch nahi ho gaa.

Everybody will calm down and get back to business as usual in a few weeks.

Everybody will calm down and get back to business as usual in a few weeks.

I agree. Analysis are made as situations grows but so far i dont see any thing like mass protest all over pakistan with everyone on streets happening. I dont think it will happen and chances are very high it will die down.

How is imrans effort for govt in kpk going? Has he made anymore alliances.

How is imrans effort for govt in kpk going? Has he made anymore alliances.

It has been pretty much done, alliance with QWP and JI, independent option not needed, PTI has 36 seats while both others have a combined total of 15.

THe CM needs to be seen though, I don't know much about the candidates, but the guy in my mind is Pervez Khattak, the other option being talked about is Asad Qaiser.

Asad Qiaser has not paid any tax for the last 3 years. He should not be appointed CM.

Asad Qiaser has not paid any tax for the last 3 years. He should not be appointed CM.

Only GEO reported that after a meeting at SKMH of PTI top leadership, Asad Qaiser was agreed upon.

But yesterday, Pervez Khattak was also being touted for the role by alot of channels.

Lets wait and see, Khattak seems a better guy to me in terms of intention.

It has been pretty much done, alliance with QWP and JI, independent option not needed, PTI has 36 seats while both others have a combined total of 15.

THe CM needs to be seen though, I don't know much about the candidates, but the guy in my mind is Pervez Khattak, the other option being talked about is Asad Qaiser.

Imran nominated Khattak

I'd say bad move, Pindi seat was very hard fought for...but the hikmat e amli in this would be that in Peshawar, govt is of PTI so the provincial govt might not create hurdles unlike Punjab.

News reports say that he is reluctant to leave Pindi seat.

the decision is not yet taken.

I'd say bad move, Pindi seat was very hard fought for...but the hikmat e amli in this would be that in Peshawar, govt is of PTI so the provincial govt might not create hurdles unlike Punjab.

News reports say that he is reluctant to leave Pindi seat.

the decision is not yet taken.

The CM i think will be khattak. I think independents too will join PTI if two parties have formed an alliance. They dont have much time left or else they will be independents for 5 years. With that he can comfortable make a Govt while making his own CM and keeping the important ministries in his own hands.

This is what I asked in the previous page and according to Awesome, it can de done.

BTw, Asad Qaiser has been selected for CM by PTI committee headed by IK...wasn't that Khattak guy the front runner?

And rumours are that QWP will be given one senior minister position and 2 smaller ones. PTI should keep health, education and interior ministry as well as of public works etc, we can't screw up this opportunity.

Btw, as I understand, some people who are not elected can be drafted into the cabinet...do you folks reckon somebody can be made a minister this way? Asad Umar seems a safe bet for quite a few ministries.

i thought they have to be either from the PA or the Senate. dont think a technocrat can become a minister unless he is elected from one of the two bodies.. no?

Back
Top Bottom