What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

his problem is that he needs money to put diesel in his car.. JUI-F cannot survive for long without being in the govt. they are the same as MQM. being in a govt is a must for both the parties.

True...... :angry:

na na...don't cry...ek tu tum roti buhat ho..chalo apni nosy saaf kero...shabaash...we will deal with them carefully Inshallah..!

But thats really depressing seriously... thora khush hoty hain or ye phr apni okaat dikha daty hain.... chawani ki okat waly... infact chawani ki bhi nae....:girl_cray3::girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

Oh sorry ! :oops:

I meant ke aap ka vote aap ke wazan ki tarhaan bohat bhariii haiii aur iss waja se aap ke eik vote nei Fazlu ko jitaa diyaa jub ke hazarooon PTI ke votes ko haraa diyaaa ! :D

Bhari tha ya halka... PTI ko to jitwa diya na....:yay:

But thats really depressing seriously... thora khush hoty hain or ye phr apni okaat dikha daty hain.... chawani ki okat waly... infact chawani ki bhi nae....:girl_cray3::girl_cray3::girl_cray3:

aray yaar...ahein bharne se kiya aukhaat dikhana woh log bund kerdein gay??nahi na??tu phir???siyast koi minutes mai nahi saalon mai jaaker establish and succeed hoti hai..tu patience mera bacha!!!:D

aray yaar...ahein bharne se kiya aukhaat dikhana woh log bund kerdein gay??nahi na??tu phir???siyast koi minutes mai nahi saalon mai jaaker establish and succeed hoti hai..tu patience mera bacha!!!:D

:confused: pata nae kab establish hoge:cry:

okey bro c u later.... bye:wave:

Fazlu is saying we wont accept PTI mendate in KPK

I really really doubt if they can do anything. Fazlu has always been power hungry and right now he must be dreaming of the CM seat. Mr. diesel needs to understand that Pti and JI alliance and plus head over talks with QWP will give them quite a lead. N is not blind and it will be very very tough for N to make a Govt in KPK.

I think fazlu needs a big reality check.

@ajpirzada, correction on my part, PTI has 36 while JI-QWP have 14. So 50 in total.

As for Diesel, he waited for two days, tried to engineer a coalition with PML, Nawaz gave him the cold shoulder, and he suddenly wakes up after 2 days to protest for dhandli!!! This guy just can't sit peacefully without a government can he? He always goes along with the ruling party!

Last edited by a moderator:
To second your post, here is a fb status from one of my friend:

I've bolded few words which I edited to avoid filtering. People are very frustrated and are ready to blow up, IK is holding em.

This is exactly the feelings here in my circle of friends. Even though we sweeped from our constituency but the happiness has been taken away by the happening of extreme riggings elsewhere. They keep asking why IK is not asking us to come out and start the protests? Why is he silent.
In my pov, IK knows how upset the youth is, and with his call they'll be on the streets in no time turning the whole country into complete chaose and anarchy.

Back
Top Bottom