What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

@Mirzay

Remember the state bank job that was kicked in your face because you didn't have a safarish despite your merit and was given to the one with safarish and you cried foul for weeks?

Thats your 'Roshan Pakistan' aero was trying to change. But what aero witnessed was the biggest robbery of his life.

Good luck, iQuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D you know we all are duffers?

bolo kesay? wo aisay k that Pervez Khattak cant be made CM of the KPk because he won NA seat NOT PK hence the choice is Asad Qaiser
Pervez Khattak`s name has been confirmed for CM in KPK... and he won provincial seat also from PK-13

PTI+JI makes 42 seats
Sherpao+Jui+independants make 47 seats and such coalition is very difficult to make and keep...
So most probably it will be PTI+JI+Sherpao+Some independants. And this coalition will be easier to make and keep.

5 ind joined PTI so it makes their seats 40... and sherpao has also announced coalition with PTI, so the government has been formed in KPK

ImranKhan PTI has declared Pervez Khattak Ldr of the House in KPK

Nazriyati Politics 0-1 Power Politics

waisey its strange he is acceptable to Sherpao

It was a tough choice.

Asad qiaser had been with iK since the beginning, a genuine party worker. He was a bit inexperienced in government thoufh.

Khattak on the other hand knows this stuff, served as CM before if I am not wrong, has experience and is clean and all. Resigned in the beginning of ANP government due to corruption etc. There is going to be a coalition so you alao need to move them along, Khattak is experienced so he will be better suited to running a coalition.

PTI can't screw this up.

Health, education, finance, development etc should remain with PTI, others can get Law and housing etc.

Pervez Khattak`s name has been confirmed for CM in KPK... and he won provincial seat also from PK-13

5 ind joined PTI so it makes their seats 40... and sherpao has also announced coalition with PTI, so the government has been formed in KPK

JI is also in, so...35+7+7+5=54...ab sab ko sath lay kar chalna hoga.

@Mirzay

Remember the state bank job that was kicked in your face because you didn't have a safarish despite your merit and was given to the one with safarish and you cried foul for weeks?

Thats your 'Roshan Pakistan' aero was trying to change. But what aero witnessed was the biggest robbery of his life.

Good luck, iQuit.

Which State Bank job are you referring to? I am from State Bank too....

@Mirzay

Good luck, iQuit.

Well someone said to me that if i fail once it doesn't mean this is the end of my journey ..

Which State Bank job are you referring to? I am from State Bank too....

No its not about the job it was just an internship...no more discussion on this please :)

I wanted to have Murad Saeed as CM KPK, but seems like he doesn't contested for a PK seat.

I think rulers should be young, intelligent and energetic. In most of the cases Baba Gees are mediocre at best.

PTI's decision to run KPK while the center is controlled by a man who just carried out our nation's gangrape right before our eyes,isn't going to fulfill PTI's hopes of change.

Feel free to disagree.

PTI's decision to run KPK while the center is controlled by a man who just carried out our nation's gangrape right before our eyes,isn't going to fulfill PTI's hopes of change.

Feel free to disagree.

Disgraceful choice of words and the age old 'worlds owe me an explanation' syndrome :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom