What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

It's not 35 - PPP+MQM+JUI will be sitting in opposition and will be itching to form govt. again even if they don't follow you have to remember that in Pakistan Hakoomatain banti dihatoon main hain aur girti shahroon main hain and IK has strong support in cities. On top of that don't forget factor of media and social media.

Like I already mentioned just picture how extremely frustrated people were due to electricity and gas shortage but other then a failed attempt by Qadri which party used the 'shahroon' tactic to topple the govt. PPP, MQM and JUI will settle for small change :lol:

It's not 35 - PPP+MQM+JUI will be sitting in opposition and will be itching to form govt. again even if they don't follow you have to remember that in Pakistan Hakoomatain banti dihatoon main hain aur girti shahroon main hain and IK has strong support in cities. On top of that don't forget factor of media and social media.

Dont get provoked ... they will be hiding their faces next time, they will have no excuse next time .. they will be washed away from punjab like zardari... this time educated class, upper middle and to some extend lower middle supported PTI .. Only for few months they will get to taunt you ... PTI zindabad

biryani, bullet train tay peeli taxi dyaa mubarakaan .

now where's that rassi? @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I already mentioned just picture how extremely frustrated people were due to electricity and gas shortage but other then a failed attempt by Qadri which party used the 'shahroon' tactic to topple the govt. PPP, MQM and JUI will settle for small change :lol:

You forgot that it was NS, how never let SYSTEM TO DERAIL, And you forgot that most of people were with IK and were waiting for election and never wanted to delay, same was with PML-N they were waiting for their turn and didn't wanted any delay. Had IK/NS thrown their weight behind Qadari - situation would have been altogether different. And you forgot that movement to restore Kana Justice - didn't it forced PPP to accept it?

Dont get provoked ... they will be hiding their faces next time, they will have no excuse next time .. they will be washed away from punjab like zardari... this time educated class, upper middle and to some extend lower middle supported them .. Only for few months they will get to taunt you ... PTI zindabad

I don't have any problem if public selects any other party, but once public has given its mandate then that mandate should be respected. You are in denial phase at the moment, Aeronaut is in the raging phase and LoveIcon is in the 'but still' phase. Wake up PMLN is here to stay for the next 5 years and if the succeed in tackling the terrorism and electricity issue you are looking ta another 5 year stint :lol:

You forgot that it was NS, how never let SYSTEM TO DERAIL, And you forgot that most of people were with IK and were waiting for election and never wanted to delay, same was with PML-N they were waiting for their turn and didn't wanted any delay. Had IK/NS thrown their weight behind Qadari - situation would have been altogether different. And you forgot that movement to restore Kana Justice - didn't it forced PPP to accept it?

If the ground was so fertile then every other party would have jumped at the opportunity. Vast majority of public will not support such an endeavor. There is no way out, PTI will be stuck neck deep in KPK as soon as they appoint a CM.

I don't have any problem if public selects any other party, but once public has given its mandate then that mandate should be respected. You are in denial phase at the moment, Aeronaut is in the raging phase and LoveIcon is in the 'but still' phase. Wake up PMLN is here to stay for the next 5 years and if the succeed in tackling the terrorism and electricity issue you are looking ta another 5 year stint :lol:

Let the people decide it ..if they want to come on street and topple their government ...they have every right to do it ... we will not wait for next 5 years like nawaz sharif waited which both sharifs and zardari gangraped the nation ..if they didnt built BULLET trains and started given lonas to people .. we will topple the munafiq league .. We are not Noora and we dont do nura kushti ....

Let the people decide it ..if they want to come on street and topple their government ...they have every right to do it ... we will not wait for next 5 years like nawaz sharif waited which both sharifs and zardari gangraped the nation ..if they didnt built BULLET trains and started given lonas to people .. we will topple the munafiq league ...

People don't have that right as majority has already given its mandate, if anyone topples this Govt PMLN will come back as a majority in next elections its not a tanga praty like PTI :lol: luser

If the ground was so fertile then every other party would have jumped at the opportunity. Vast majority of public will not support such an endeavor. There is no way out, PTI will be stuck neck deep in KPK as soon as they appoint a CM.

Do you even live in Pakistan?

Dont get provoked ... they will be hiding their faces next time, they will have no excuse next time .. they will be washed away from punjab like zardari... this time educated class, upper middle and to some extend lower middle supported PTI .. Only for few months they will get to taunt you ... PTI zindabad

PML-N is far clever than PPP, If they do corruption they also deliver something to show. So, it's not easy to wash PML-N, Whatever you say SS performed far better than other CM's and he will be again CM and this time more careful. So, I think next election will be based on how PTI performed in KPK and how other provinces performed. There are less chances of mega scandals.

PML-N is far clever than PPP, If they do corruption they also deliver something to show. So, it's not easy to wash PML-N, Whatever you say SS performed far better than other CM's and he will be again CM and this time more careful. So, I think next election will be based on how PTI performed in KPK and how other provinces performed. There are less chances of mega scandals.

Yup i agree ..they will have NAB, FIA under them ..we all know how good they are buying judges .. But people have reached the limit of there patience ...Many of them were naive and though that CM didn't have any power.. but now if they performed like they did in punjab ... People will not tolerate them for next five years .. Woh tu phir jadha baag jayain gay aur yeh paid pujaris ish forum pe sharmida hotay rahayain gay ...this time they will get six packs instead of hair transplant ...

Qadari's movement was mistimed, he jumped in when PPP's term was about to end and nobody wanted to make them Siasi Shaheed and there was fear that maybe election will be postponed for indefinite period. Many PTI's worker were angry with IK for not joining Qadari. PML-N don't have privilege of friendly opposition, so they have to perform without scandals to complete term, there is no way out. And same is with PTI, they have to prove themselves otherwise they will be finished forever from KPK (at-least), people are frustrated from this democracy if this govt. also did same as PPP did than i assure you they will be standing in front of GHQ with rose petals and sweets.

Qadari's movement was mistimed, he jumped in when PPP's term was about to end and nobody wanted to make them Siasi Shaheed and there was fear that maybe election will be postponed for indefinite period. Many PTI's worker were angry with IK for not joining Qadari. PML-N don't have privilege of friendly opposition, so they have to perform without scandals to complete term, there is no way out. And same is with PTI, they have to prove themselves otherwise they will be finished forever from KPK (at-least), people are frustrated from this democracy if this govt. also did same as PPP did than i assure you they will be standing in front of GHQ with rose petals and sweets.

And we all know how that will end up sharifs in Jaddeh..coz jail mei machar kartay hain ... btw i believe joining tahir ul qadari was a bad idea ... We have to accept .. People of pakistan are physiological slaves of Sharif and Bhutto family ..one need's time to get out of it ....just keep ur spirits high .. and keep working for NAYA pakistan ...JAAB HUM KHUD MEHNAT KARYAIN GAY APNI TAKDIR BADALNAY K TAAB BI KHUDA B MADAD KAREY GA ,... have faith and get more active then being disappointed by the nation ...

And we all know how that will end up sharifs in Jaddeh..coz jail mei machar kartay hain ... btw i believe joining tahir ul qadari was a bad idea ... We have to accept .. People of pakistan are physiological slaves of Sharif and Bhutto family ..one need's time to get out of it ....just keep ur spirits high .. and keep working for NAYA pakistan ...JAAB HUM KHUD MEHNAT KARYAIN GAY APNI TAKDIR BADALNAY K TAAB BI KHUDA B MADAD KAREY GA ,... have faith and get more active then being disappointed by the nation ...

Dogdogi walla baba is liar and it was wise decision of IK that he didn't joined him.

I wanted to have Murad Saeed as CM KPK, but seems like he doesn't contested for a PK seat.

I think rulers should be young, intelligent and energetic. In most of the cases Baba Gees are mediocre at best.

true,but experience also matters a lot, specially in politics where majority of ur dirty opponents dnt play by the rules

I wanted to have Murad Saeed as CM KPK, but seems like he doesn't contested for a PK seat.

I think rulers should be young, intelligent and energetic. In most of the cases Baba Gees are mediocre at best.

true,but experience also matters a lot, specially in politics where majority of ur dirty opponents dnt play by the rules

1101843804-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom