What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

1101843561-1.jpg

1101843561-2.gif

Yahoodi terminology by Molana is not working anymore (specially on a person like IK)... Molana has to come up with something smart, something more lethal if he has to do the damage.

Molana is only worried about his interests in KPK which has been secured by him being in Govt. with every party including Musharraf... and with PTI forming the Govt. in KPK, and Nawaz giving him a cold shoulder from the centre, those interests are under immense threat. He has to let go that sarkari-land he possess, his brother will be sent home who was hired on grade 20 without any exams etc... and even he'll be made handicapped off that Diesel-permit. So if PMLN cooperates and as @Tiger Awan, said this tenure could very well be the end of Molana's political career. Insha'Allah
Dear Friend,
Its Looks Cool In Your Mind, What You Think Mullana Has 0 Credibility In KpK?
Even Though, I Hate Him Because He & Sami Ull Haq Are The Ones Started This Militry Madersa Culture, Bt I Am Sorry To Dissagree With You here, That It Will Be So Ezy For ÑS To Just Walkaway So Cold? For PMLn Its a Good Victory Bt Still Short Of 2 Third? So For Them Also Its Not The Choclate Chunk? Anyway?
If Drones Kept hitting ! Within This Govt, Watch My Lips PTì Or PMLn, Who Ever Will Be The Target Of Deadly Voilence From TTp ! & Will Result In A Fate Like ÀNP,never Write Off The Old Lions Of The Jungle? remember Even You Are On A Tree Top, Bt Still Its Part Of A Jungle!
I Think PTI Lacks Reallistic, On Ground planning ! That Was The Mian Reason Why 11th Mays Victory, Became The 12 Mays Defeat?
& I Just Wish, that They Should Stop, Giving Shoughting Statements Like Before!
Thanks For The Reply

Yahoodi terminology by Molana is not working anymore (specially on a person like IK)... Molana has to come up with something smart, something more lethal if he has to do the damage.

Molana is only worried about his interests in KPK which has been secured by him being in Govt. with every party including Musharraf... and with PTI forming the Govt. in KPK, and Nawaz giving him a cold shoulder from the centre, those interests are under immense threat. He has to let go that sarkari-land he possess, his brother will be sent home who was hired on grade 20 without any exams etc... and even he'll be made handicapped off that Diesel-permit. So if PMLN cooperates and as @Tiger Awan, said this tenure could very well be the end of Molana's political career. Insha'Allah
Dear Friend,
Its Looks Cool In Your Mind, What You Think Mullana Has 0 Credibility In KpK?
Even Though, I Hate Him Because He & Sami Ull Haq Are The Ones Started This Militry Madersa Culture, Bt I Am Sorry To Dissagree With You here, That It Will Be So Ezy For ÑS To Just Walkaway So Cold? For PMLn Its a Good Victory Bt Still Short Of 2 Third? So For Them Also Its Not The Choclate Chunk? Anyway?
If Drones Kept hitting ! Within This Govt, Watch My Lips PTì Or PMLn, Who Ever Will Be The Target Of Deadly Voilence From TTp ! & Will Result In A Fate Like ÀNP,never Write Off The Old Lions Of The Jungle? remember Even You Are On A Tree Top, Bt Still Its Part Of A Jungle!
I Think PTI Lacks Reallistic, On Ground planning ! That Was The Mian Reason Why 11th Mays Victory, Became The 12 Mays Defeat?
& I Just Wish, that They Should Stop, Giving Shoughting Statements Like Before!
Thanks For The Reply

Last edited by a moderator:

He will Be frist In Line For His Lifafaa From Ñs, what he Think, He Is Better thn everyone In pakistani Power Game? More Smart, More Vissionry?
Hope Fully , Pmln Will be Showing Some Media Controll, On These Ever Wise Journalists, Who Thinks They Are better Thn Even The God Himself?
****** paid Jounrnalists & journalism In Pakistan? No More, no, more!

The entire province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwan must be united under one provincial unit; there should not be any FATA or PATA. Annul the laws crated by British Raj to control the tribes of the region. Ofcourse end the drone strikes and win back the confidence of local people.

Dont worry guys ..i have seen disappointment in youth and educated class when we are called burgers and lower class being called real awaaam . that is discourauging for the peoplewho took part in politics .. being an insaafian you have to be active in politics .. educated class rejected them ..Even Nawaz sharif oppenent (yasmeen Rashid) , who is no one . got 50,000 votes people have started to see their real faces . but we have to accept that they swere still able to fool the lower class and give them lolipops to suck on ...In next few months or year they will be exposed . this time poor governace by fedral saved them, and they were able to convince naive awaam that they had no part in that ... but next time they will not have an excuse ..we will caught them by their balls every time they commit a national blunder .. We show them how opposition is done on streets , media and parliment

Yes, students must get interest-free loans now.

Not just student, everyone should be given interest free loans

( between this interest free loans is what NS promised throughout his campaign, Pti+Ji copying him ?? :P )

Any sorce or something like that?

was reported in Tribune
http://tribune.com.pk/story/550031/ji-pti-coalition-jamaat-e-islami-to-get-3-k-p-ministries/
It was a tough choice.

Asad qiaser had been with iK since the beginning, a genuine party worker. He was a bit inexperienced in government thoufh.

Khattak on the other hand knows this stuff, served as CM before if I am not wrong, has experience and is clean and all. Resigned in the beginning of ANP government due to corruption etc. There is going to be a coalition so you alao need to move them along, Khattak is experienced so he will be better suited to running a coalition.

PTI can't screw this up.

Health, education, finance, development etc should remain with PTI, others can get Law and housing etc.

JI is also in, so...35+7+7+5=54...ab sab ko sath lay kar chalna hoga.

I am not saying Khatak is a corrupt politician, just saying now Pti will realize how difficult it is to run a govt. I dont think anyone will want Asad Qaiser to be overlooked for this post but its necessary to have a person like Khatak who is apparently the best choice for "Politics of Jor-Tor etc"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Mazari and her daughter are very much against JI and Mullah's. Its going to be new civil war inside PTI between liberal burgers against Islamists. :lol:

You can caall educated insaafains burgers but we will not call u jahil awaaam ...
mock for few months we will show ur real opposition on streets pariment and media.. you did fool people with lolipops,laptops massiave dandli and blaming evey single thing on zardari ... This time you will have no excuse other then ..KHOFFIYA HAATH PAKISTAN K KILAAF SAZISH KAR RAHAYIN HAIN... PAKISTAN MUNAFIQ LEAGUE WILL BE WASHED AWAY FROM LAND OF PURE >>>

Not just student, everyone should be given interest free loans

( between this interest free loans is what NS promised throughout his campaign, Pti+Ji copying him ?? :P )

was reported in Tribune
JI-PTI coalition: Jamaat-e-Islami to get 3 K-P ministries – The Express Tribune

I am not saying Khatak is a corrupt politician, just saying now Pti will realize how difficult it is to run a govt. I dont think anyone will want Asad Qaiser to be overlooked for this post but its necessary to have a person like Khatak who is apparently the best choice for "Politics of Jor-Tor etc"

Tribune has been proven wrong a lot of times.

Just see the tweet above!

A relief that PTI knows what to keep, they fully understand the importance of this term in government.

Tribune has been proven wrong a lot of times.

Just see the tweet above!

A relief that PTI knows what to keep, they fully understand the importance of this term in government.

Well it not actually tribune, Its JI chief who said this. Even in Dawn I read the same but yeah I know its not finalized hence I added "????" to my post

Well it not actually tribune, Its JI chief who said this. Even in Dawn I read the same but yeah I know its not finalized hence I added "????" to my post

Well it has been officially refuted now.

Somebody tweet Mizari to keep Edu, health, public works, finance and tourism.

Back
Top Bottom