What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

Last edited by a moderator:
And PTI's request of recount in NA-54 (Pindi) is also accepted by ECP.. PTI candidate HINA MANZOOR was leading from this constituency with big margin but then the magic happened in morning. :yahoo:

Untitled Page

@Mirzay @Mani2020 @mafiya @Talon @Aeronaut @Leader @Marshmallow @darkinsky @Adios Amigo @Jazzbot @nuclearpak

The other half of my family voted for her!!! Let's hope she is successful!

BUt this is a bit different than PP 7, since she lost by around 6000 votes while Ch Nisar won by only 300 or so.

Unless the recount with finger print is done, I don't have much hope.

no need, I can still laugh :laughcry:

He is literally begging PML for a coalition in KPK!!!

Geo said that in the meeting, Fazlu said to SS that if PTI forms government in KPK and performs, this would be ghe end of them and difficult for PML!!!

But SS said that they have a big mandate so it is PTI's right for government.

no need, I can still laugh :laughcry:

Geo said that in the meeting, Fazlu said to SS that if PTI forms government in KPK and performs, this would be ghe end of them and difficult for PML!!!

just tweeted to PTI officials:

(@ASAD_Umar@ImranKhanPTI@arifAlvi #PTI ReformAgenda depends on local bodies,educ,health,police,infra & energy. keep these under PTI! Best)

everyone do the same with similar tweets. need to make them realize the importance of implementing their reform agenda... if they find a more suitable person in another party that is fair enuf. but they need to know that we are banking on their reform promises..

this is the first time fazlu would be in opposition :laughcry:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom