What's new

PTI to form government in KPK

944691_177261702433016_32106626_n.jpg

sirajul haq....
Proposed KPK finance minister from JI

My mamo has meet this person thrice, says he is a Patriotic Pakistani

diesel and shahbaz meeting ... Man i HATE that guy i hate fazl soo much. zahar lagta aik yeh aur dosra altaf hussain. Working up some deal to become part of the kashmir committe.

Fazlu begged SS for KPK but SS said NO

And PTI's request of recount in NA-54 (Pindi) is also accepted by ECP.. PTI candidate HINA MANZOOR was leading from this constituency with big margin but then the magic happened in morning. :yahoo:

http://ecp.gov.pk/electionresult/Search.aspx?constituency=NA&constituencyid=NA-54

@Mirzay @Mani2020 @mafiya @Talon @Aeronaut @Leader @Marshmallow @darkinsky @Adios Amigo @Jazzbot @nuclearpak

Pmln won here after first counting but Pti asked for recounting again and again and again

Everytime Pmln won

Last edited by a moderator:
He begged NS too. :P the guy most probably had a heart attack when NS visited Imran in the hospital. Yaar mujhe maulana zahar lagta hai. I just hate that guy especially after he stood up for the PM elections when gilani got kicked out.

I don't understand why people vote him...

For internship usually two top position holders are invited from selected universities. Employees's blood relatives are allowed to participate but in such case no stipend and no compensation of any sort is usually allowed. The next one is due in a couple of months.

Mjhe pta hai sir :raise: :raise:

Anybody saw the Kashis ABbasi program today?

Saleem Safi was pretty critical and I think quite biased.

He should have known that this was done to run a coalition, for a simple majority, Asad Qaiser would have been good.

Secondly, PTI has inducted youth, there is a thread on the forum regarding the 26 year old MPA.

Then it's the intention that matters, and IK will be on top and Khattak will tow IK's line majorly.

Finally, and for the last time, PTI accepts the mandate of PML, the concern is only on 25 seats. Just as PML accepts PTI's seats everywhere even though they have raised concerns through Hanif Abbasi and other seats, PTI also accepts PML's mandate in federal and Punjab even though they have raised concerns on 25 seats.

IK brother in law hafeez ullah niazi was also critical about IK in his today column in jang

184502_374448249323753_1066400188_n.jpg

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...nce-by-PTI-JI-amp-QWP-(Sherpao)-16th-May-2013

@darkinsky @Patriots @Mav3rick

See the press conference and very bitter questions asked by journalists, one muh phat journalist even said Pervaiz Khattak sahab you have a past experience in making and breaking of governments (Hakumat giranay ka tajurba hai) yet he answered them appropriately without threatening him or being bitter to them. See that's how noble persons conduct themselves

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?185575-Joint-Press-Conference-by-PTI-JI-amp-QWP-%28Sherpao%29-16th-May-2013

IK brother in law hafeez ullah niazi was also critical about IK in his today column in jang

Joint Press Conference by PTI, JI & QWP (Sherpao) - 16th May 2013

@darkinsky @Patriots @Mav3rik

See the press conference and very bitter questions asked by journalists, one muh phat journalist even said Pervaiz Khattak sahab you have a past experience in making and breaking of governments (Hakumat giranay ka tajurba hai) yet he answered them appropriately without threatening him or being bitter to them. See that's how noble persons conduct themselves

That library thing was for governor house, a federal topic.

Saleem Safi was also pretty harsh and misinformed today on ARY, Khattak is a man who has experience and experience was needed to run coalition, secondly he is a clean man and he would in the e d follow IK'S policies and tow the line of the PTI manifesto. I am sure Asad Qaiser would also get properly appreciated in the new government.

@darkinsky @Patriots @Mav3rick

3585_257392741067128_977342347_n.jpg

316131_523246761043800_1536313673_n.jpg

خواتین کے ووٹ ڈالنے پر پابندی کے مزید معاہدے منظر عام پر | Dawn Urdu

The reason why JI emphasized on Education ministry because they don't want any change in the network of "Foreign Funded Madarsas" running by Taliban in KPK

That library thing was for governor house, a federal topic.

Saleem Safi was also pretty harsh and misinformed today on ARY, Khattak is a man who has experience and experience was needed to run coalition, secondly he is a clean man and he would in the e d follow IK'S policies and tow the line of the PTI manifesto. I am sure Asad Qaiser would also get properly appreciated in the new government.

yaar aik baat hai i must appreciate your ability to sit through that show. I was watching it to and i quit after 25 minutes when the anchor started shouting against IK :P :P :P .... The third analyst was speaking sense when he talked about how you need experienced men to run a very complicated province but the anchor kept butting him off. even though Asad was a new guy i stillwanted khatak to be the CM bcz we need someone who can run the office and most important the coalition. IK will be on top of him as even Imran knows that there cant be any mistakes.......

Some people really are the biggest ignorants...promoting youth doesn't mean you give every other post to a 28 year old. To run a coalition you need a wise head.

There are alot of young people promoted by PTI but the makers of these pics conveniently forget them, it is the intention that matters, give the guy 6 months to pass a comment, juat like I am waiting for 6 months before I pass a definitive comment on PML.

Btw, JIs request for edu ministry was turned down.

Back
Top Bottom