What's new

PTI signals conditional return to National Assembly

Software update is downloading, obviously. Or saner minds are prevailing. Or both.

If the establishment doesn't take the 'right' decisions, the fauj will be destroyed....Pakistan will break into three pieces": Imran Khan in an interview with sami, usa national..

(((( Is he sure that it's not his politics that is breaking into pieces?
*Cheers and hooting in a neighboring country*

finally imi has lost all the gray matter.

1654112145457.png

1654112585792.png

بچپن میں کئی Monsters کی کہانیاں پڑھیں ان میں سب سے خوفناک ایک Monster تھا Lernaean Hydra یہ Greek Mythology کا ایک ایسا Monster تھا جس کے کئی منہ تھے اور ہر منہ سے الگ آگ اگلتا تھا عمران نیازی بھی پاکستان کا Lernaean Hydra ہے کئی منہ ہیں ہر منہ سے الگ گالی اگلتا ہے

اب عنقریب عمران خان فوج کو بددعا دے گا کہ اللہ کرے تمہاری توپوں میں کیڑے پڑیں، تمہاری ٹینک کی چین ٹوٹ جائے، جہاز کا تیل ختم ہوجائے، بٹ مین بھاگ جائے، آملیٹ کا انڈہ خراب نکلے اور ٹی ٹائم کینسل ہوجائے۔

1654114229126.png

کوئی بھی پارٹی جیتے ہمیں قبول ہے۔ مگر وہ ووٹ اکثریت کے ہوں عسکریت کے نہیں۔

I would disagree. What he is-saying is the stated position of PTI. If election dates are announced, then their main demand is met. Whether the parliament is where the 2 delegations meet or in Hotel kohsaar is irrelevant.
At least this is what I understand.
A

I respect your right to disagree, of course.

Which of the PTI forward groups is heading back? The said political party is split along multiple lines and chapters.

If the establishment doesn't take the 'right' decisions, the fauj will be destroyed....Pakistan will break into three pieces": Imran Khan in an interview with sami, usa national..

Let me be very clear: Pakistan will be just fine. Just because an old has-been is bitter at his unceremonious dismissal by due process, is no reason to expect the sun from not coming up tomorrow. There have been many like him before him, and he will not be the last. Pakistan will endure the present turmoil just fine, and its system will carry on intact, for better, and for worse. Let there be no doubt about it at all.

The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) hinted at a conditional return to the Lower House of the Parliament.
That's where you should focus

There is immense pressure in the party not to resign. Nevertheless, Khan sahib does not mind a U-turn now and then. :D
Instead of focusing on U turns.

Is this a U-turn or new policy?
Thought they didn’t want to sit in opposition with chors in govt?

Whats going on??!
U-Turn lia tha Quaid e Azam ne Hindu Muslim Bhai Bhai se tab ee yeh Mulk b bna tha so changes in policy are inevitable.

They want the election date and are willing to even sit in opposition.

Let me be very clear: Pakistan will be just fine. Just because an old has-been is bitter at his unceremonious dismissal by due process, is no reason to expect the sun from not coming up tomorrow. There have been many like him before him, and he will not be the last. Pakistan will endure the present turmoil just fine, and its system will carry on intact, for better, and for worse. Let there be no doubt about it at all.
I think the current financial woes will beg to differ with you. In a way the path that Pakistan has been led down has been one of spending more than one can afford, and dependence on foreign ingress of funds. There are no free lunches therefore funding invites commands which need to be fulfilled in order to keep the funding coming. Most of the money gets spent on the elites who not only siphon off humongous amounts of money but also keep the masses subjugated with peeri Mureedi, Sardari, Waddra shahi, afsar shahi and beaurocracy It is just a testament to this protectionism that our top bracket of earners pay pittance as taxes. My tax in UK is 40% plus an additional 13.5% for national insurance. The army gets plots and lands and flats but the poor police officer's family cant hide it's head under a roof if he dies.
The irony of it all is that IK despite his loud protestations could/did do nothing that could have brought them into the limelight and made to pay for their excesses.
A

What Pakistan needs now more than ever is stability, albeit that the status quo should not be allowed to continue in this downward spiral, the country and all those who have the wherewithal to make changes to guide the country towards a positive direction should agree to come to the table and discuss terms for progressing forward.

Elections are important, and whilst I am not a fan of the present people in power, the country is more than one person and more than one political party or institution. It is an amalgamation of 260+ million people with hopes, dreams, fears and hope.

I think the current financial woes will beg to differ with you. In a way the path that Pakistan has been led down has been one of spending more than one can afford, and dependence on foreign ingress of funds. There are no free lunches therefore funding invites commands which need to be fulfilled in order to keep the funding coming. Most of the money gets spent on the elites who not only siphon off humongous amounts of money but also keep the masses subjugated with peeri Mureedi, Sardari, Waddra shahi. It is just a testament to this protectionism that our top bracmet of earners pay pittance as taxes. My tax in UK is 40% plus an additional 13.5% for national insurance. The army gets plots and lands and flats but the poor police officer's family cant hide it's head under a roof if he dies.
The irony of it all is that IK despite his loud protestations could/did do nothing that could have brought them into the limelivht and made to pay for their excesses.
A

That is why I clearly state that Pakistan's "system will carry on intact, for better, and for worse", and what you describe are features built into the system. Dare I say the IK's "loud protestations" are nothing more than another periodic safety valve feature designed to give the appearance of something being done, and yet not achieving much, as you yourself observe.

Relax, it will all work out. Again.

That is why I clearly state that Pakistan's "system will carry on intact, for better, and for worse", and what you describe are features built into the system. Dare I say the IK's "loud protestations" are nothing more than another periodic safety valve feature designed to give the appearance of something being done, and yet not achieving much, as you yourself observe.

Relax, it will all work out. Again.
Vcheng. Somehow I am not as optimistic as you are. The problem remains our dependence on others. We need to curtail spending and rely more on internal production to compensate for exports. Oil import alone accounts for 20 billion plus a year. The fat turds of our society need to start using e bikes. We will have a spate of heart attacks but at least it will be good riddance to scum.😇😅🤣😤😡
A

Vcheng. Somehow I am not as optimistic as you are. The problem remains our dependence on others. We need to curtail spending and rely more on internal production to compensate for exports. Oil import alone accounts for 20 billion plus a year. The fat turds of our society need to start using e bikes. We will have a spate of heart attacks but at least it will be good riddance to scum.😇😅🤣😤😡
A

LOL. This is possibly the first time someone has called me a optimist on PDF, after being called the eternal pessimist for over a decade! :D

Actually, I remain the realist I always have been. IK was never going to be the messiah that his followers still believe. Yes, things are bad, as you describe them, but please give it some time. By the time next elections come around, much of the adjustments needed will have been made in a way that will keep the show on the road. The recent change in government, shocking as it may have been to the majority here, is simply not the end of the world, as some here who have lost their minds, seem to think.

Fouji boot chat desperately searching for IK return to NA :lol:
Woh ay ga 2/3 majority lay k putro ghabrana nhi ha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom