What's new

PTI signals conditional return to National Assembly

So not quite the messiah many here fervently believed him to be? Whowouldathunkdat?!

وہ کون تھا!

وہ میں تھا ،

چوتیا

1654105805239.png

If true, then it's a pragmatic approach to achieving the original goal - early elections.

The end goal remains the same.
How will any elections make a difference?

If PTI won't win= rigging

If PTI won't get 2/3 majority = sory we can't bring change.

Gen shamshad becomes coas = ghaddar, amreka ka agent

Gen Faiz becomes coas = patriotic gen, support immi

I see a coalition of PPP and PTI in the next elections. It will be an eye opener.

No matter the outcome the country will remain like this for the foreseeable future.

Is this a U-turn or new policy?
Thought they didn’t want to sit in opposition with chors in govt?

Whats going on??!

Bajwa (uncle Sam’s boot licker) want PTI to accept this imported government. This is a conditions put to IK by establishment and now PTI will have to Reevaluate their Options..

Last edited:
Jalnay walay ka mou kala. :lol:
Yar I can hire dozens like you on daily wages, I don't need any money. Nevertheless, not on any SM do this as a hobby.
doing jamadari/istanjadari for amritsari kabaria's is done by yourself and few other minions with so much devotion is not part time! then you talk about hiring people and taking advantage of their financial situation!!

then say I am jealous of this. you truly have spent far too much time with amritsari kabaria's.

How will any elections make a difference?

If PTI won't win= rigging

If PTI won't get 2/3 majority = sory we can't bring change.

Gen shamshad becomes coas = ghaddar, amreka ka agent

Gen Faiz becomes coas = patriotic gen, support immi

I see a coalition of PPP and PTI in the next elections. It will be an eye opener.

No matter the outcome the country will remain like this for the foreseeable future.

General Faiz will support Pakistan. Uncle Sam think ex-ISI chief was the reason for their defeat in Afghanistan hence they don’t want him to be next army chief.

General Faiz will support Pakistan. Uncle Sam think ex-ISI chief was the reason for their defeat in Afghanistan hence they don’t want him to be next army chief.

The punishments of history are severe...

The tragedy of dictatorship is that it is oblivious to the progress of history

doing jamadari/istanjadari for amritsari kabaria's is done by yourself and few other minions with so much devotion is not part time! then you talk about hiring people and taking advantage of their financial situation!!
Again I would suggest don't be jealous, the last time I voted for someone was 30 years ago. I am a political enthusiast same as anyone. Like all I am entitled to my opinion.
you truly have spent far too much time with amritsari kabaria's.
I have no time to meet anyone, you are mistaken. Nevertheless, I can point fingers at you as well.
Instead of hurling personal remarks like your mentor, I would recommend you stick to the topic.

Do you want me to name the 35 MNAs who have told khan they will leave PTI if he does not return to the parliament soon. Before the 10th of June, a lot is going to happen in PTI. Save this post.
Great. 35 more Lotas for you Patwaris in the parliament.

Sohail warriach analysis.
PTI has reigned. Speaker has accepted Resignations in April. What the fck more is needed to prove they have resigned Patwari?

Yeah, it was not wise to resign from NA. It was impulsive from IK and this Joker pdm govt is passing laws after laws to benefit them and their robberies.
Lol. Even with Imran in Parliament, PTI would not have any majority to overturn laws passed by imported govt

let them leave. they'd be fools. Maybe this is what our parents felt like agar Bhutto khamba bhi kar dayta woh jeet jata. Of course rigging to estb and nazi league nay karni hai. but right now any pti member would be foolish to label themselves as pti ka lota, will get smashed worse than nazi league candidate in the halqa.

FAWAD CHAUDHRY HINTS AT CONDITIONAL RETURN TO ASSEMBLIES​

LAHORE: Former Information Minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Fawad Chaudhry has hinted at a conditional return to national and provincial assemblies, ARY News reported on Wednesday.
Addressing a press conference in Lahore, the former federal minister said that if Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) announces a date for dissolving the assemblies, the PTI can return to the lower house of Parliament for electoral reforms.
Terming the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) a ‘turncoat’, Fawad Chaudhry said that elections cannot be held under this watchdog. “Political parties will have to sit for transparent elections,” he said, adding that the PTI wants elections to be held in September.

In response to a question, the PTI leader has warned that whoever will arrest former prime minister Imran Khan cannot be able to live in Pakistan.
The former minister further said that his party will file a case in Anarkali police station against Interior Minister Rana Sanaullah and others, including Inspector-General of Police (IGP) Punjab.
He went on to accuse Rana Sanaullah of unleashing ‘terrorism’ on the party’s supporters. Fawad Chaudhry also welcomed Sessions Court’s verdict, ordering to register a case against Rana Sanaullah and police officers.
Fawad also pointed out that the PTI has raised the issue of government crackdown with the international community. “Party’s administration has been directed to document the atrocities that took place,” he said, adding that all this conspiracy was planned in the Chief Minister’s House.

View attachment 850059
The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), which resigned from the National Assembly after a successful no-confidence motion against former Prime Minister Imran Khan, hinted at a conditional return to the Lower House of the Parliament.

In a statement on Wednesday, former federal minister Fawad Chaudhry said that the return of PTI to the national assembly possible only if the election date is announced. He said that the PTI is ready to go to the House and talk about the election framework if government announces election date.

He said that elections cannot be held under the Election Commission nominated by Raja Riaz and the Election Commission has to be made an independent institution. He said the electoral reform bill is still pending and it can also be discussed as discussion on all these issues and dialogue and coordination between the political parties is necessary.

The former information minister said that the first condition is to announce the date of general elections and on what date the assembly be dissolved, adding that if the Prime Minister announces this then everything else is possible.
Will you stop with the propaganda? Had hoti ha basharmi sa jhoot bolna ki waisa. Even the article itself isnt clear and just using the word "hinted" and you are having a virtual orgasm. Seriously what do you do for a living? How about finding a real job.

Do you want me to name the 35 MNAs who have told khan they will leave PTI if he does not return to the parliament soon. Before the 10th of June, a lot is going to happen in PTI. Save this post.
What about that post of yours where you claimed KPK is also gone just wait and watch as usual? Woh be save ki hui ha aisa moukan ka lia.

Software update is downloading, obviously. Or saner minds are prevailing. Or both.
I would disagree. What he is-saying is the stated position of PTI. If election dates are announced, then their main demand is met. Whether the parliament is where the 2 delegations meet or in Hotel kohsaar is irrelevant.
At least this is what I understand.
A

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom