What's new

PTI signals conditional return to National Assembly

yea, i understand that you have given a lifetime of service to meean ji and the tubbar in general. they must have rewarded you for it too.

at least you got a better deal than ayub bhutta.
PTI resignations have been approved by former speaker assembly already in April. No idea what these Patwaris are blabbing now in June

Written resignations of entire PTI minus Lotas were sent to former speaker of assembly and he had approved them.
LOl grow up yar, Khan did the same in the previous assembly and returned.
What is more evidence do you want that they have resigned Patwari?
Just yesterday Fawad Chaudhary said if the speaker accepts his resignation he will go to court.

yea, i understand that you have given a lifetime of service to meean ji and the tubbar in general. they must have rewarded you for it too.
Jalnay walay ka mou kala. :lol:
Yar I can hire dozens like you on daily wages, I don't need any money. Nevertheless, not on any SM do this as a hobby.

PTI and IK in major trouble. The entire weight of the government, judiciary and establishment is on PTI and its leaders.

• From a flood of false cases where leaders are running from pillar to post to get bails.
  • From a massive physical beat-down and imprisonment of political workers.
  • From luke warm if not outright hostile judgements from SC. The entire Aazadi March "nazla" will be put on IK and off Sanaullah. Watch how the court runs this process, making it long and drawn out.
  • From "legal" changes to voting laws and NAB laws to neuter all pending cases of corrupt parties with little to no SC interjection.
  • From military going after its ex-officers and even those within the ranks and cleaning the ranks of discourse.
  • To ECP appointments with a fake opposition "Raja". (non action on Punjab reserved seats)
  • To FIA appointments and transfers still happening across the board.
  • To NAB appointments and transfers still happening across the board.
  • To the entire media infrastructure stacked against barring a few spots here and there, that will also be managed through money and coercion.

IK and PTI is trying to play a game where the HOUSE sets the rules. And the HOUSE never looses, as we all know. I have been saying this from Day 1 - don't play another man's game on his home ground, and certainly don't come to a gunfight armed with a knife. I guess PTI just likes to learn the hard way.

PTI will most likely be beaten into submission, and leading this charge within Pakistan is the US leaning interests within the Pakistani Establishment.

The corrupt political class will win. The US leaning establishment will win. The India leaning political class will win. Chinese relationship will be damaged and Pakistan will inch one step closer to irrelevance as a national construct.
-
OR there is a small chance we'll see....... Only time will tell.

Last edited:
View attachment 850064

وفد سے مصافحہ کرنے کے بعد ترک صدر نے وزیراعظم سے استفسار کیا کہ رانا ثناءاللہ کہاں ہیں جس پر وزیراعظم نے بتایا کہ وہ مصروف تھے جس پر ترک صدر نے کہا “میں اس مردِ قلندر کا ماتھا چومنا چاہتا ہوں جس نے نیازی کو ماں یاد کروادی ہے کیونکہ نیازی نے ہمیں ملائشیا میں کھجل کروایا تھا”
More Bongis by Patwari in Bughaz Imran

It's fake news. Today IK said clearly that there is no way he is going back to assembly.
however, if elections are announced then he can sit and talk about interim setup and ECP etc.
Otherwise no going back until elections are given.
He will not accept this imported gov in any case. that is bottom line.

It's fake news. Today IK said clearly that there is no way he is going back to assembly.
however, if elections are announced then he can sit and talk about interim setup and ECP etc.
Otherwise no going back until elections are given.
He will not accept this imported gov in any case. that is bottom line.
See Patwaris. Never rely on Geo / Dunya Patwari Fake News. @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @Baghial

See Patwaris. Never rely on Geo / Dunya Patwari Fake News.
Do you want me to name the 35 MNAs who have told khan they will leave PTI if he does not return to the parliament soon. Before the 10th of June, a lot is going to happen in PTI. Save this post.

1654104683621.png

Ever since I was aware of my life and living, I have been exposed to General Yahya’s thrasonical brag during the 1971 war, that every house would be turned into a fortress – we surrendered the next day and East Pakistan was lost. Then there was Bhutto, mesmerizing people with his rhetoric. We still have not recovered from his era of nationalizing property in the mistaken belief that wealth would be equally distributed, instead misery was measured out to all by him. This was followed by General Zia ul Haq, a deadly concoction of religion and politics – we never recovered from that either and pretended to be die-hard Muslims but forgot Islam in our enthusiasm to be even better Muslims as Islam was whipped into our homes and lives.

1654104748826.png

Then there was the wasted decade: Benazir-Nawaz-Benazir again and Nawaz again. The nation got poorer and the people more irrelevant. We witnessed President Musharraf and his enlightened moderation; all talk and no substance. Extremism grew and violence perpetuated. Then Zardari ended up in the presidency.

The nation was almost bankrupt and the people just vassals and victims of exploitation. But then back to Nawaz and corruption galore, the nation was gasping for its life and the people conned into living the consequences of an artificial democracy. Yet, at last there was a ray of hope when Imran Khan ascended the throne. It was short lived for he soon lost the crown he wore. He never anticipated how the system worked or how institutions were dysfunctional and instead preferred to live in a fool’s paradise. A Don Quixote charging windmills.

Later, he decided to right the wrong through a display of might and people’s power and announced a ‘Jihad’, only to turn back in the face of intimidation – something he has now made a habit of. The people who were finally stirred from their slumber and stood with Imran, were let down and abandoned, as our very own warrior decided to live to fight another day. The ray of hope now torn to shreds has brought us back to being what we always were – servile nobody’s who had dared to hope that their day had finally arrived.

So, this dog, for one, has still not got his day. That day had actually arrived, when there appeared a promise of being free on the distant horizon but it disappeared into nothing; lost in the very wind that carried the promise to all of us – a whisper in the breeze. But still, this dog has not had his day.

Back
Top Bottom