What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

CwQqPpjWIAAaTsD.jpg

CwQqO3ZW8AAmTRI.jpg

Impressive!!!
Despite a decision that we were considering a bit controversial (from PTIs point of view) till yesterday Imran still managed to move masses. Huge crowd in prade ground. Mind you this is a big big arena which is all filled and more.
More alarming for the gov. and they will be wise not to think that it is all over!!

Impressive!!!
Despite a decision that we were considering a bit controversial (from PTIs point of view) till yesterday Imran still managed to move masses. Huge crowd in prade ground. Mind you this is a big big arena which is all filled and more.
More alarming for the gov. and they will be wise not to think that it is all over!!
Thats because sector Islamabad is mostly anti noon

So SC malign campaign has started, as predicted. Signs were all there from days past.

These same lot who are making noises now had no issues when Memogate commission was setup! It was PPP crying murder then.

now you want selective application .. :blah:

Either way, Nawaz and Co have never had to bear even ONE or TWO hours of tear-gas shelling on them!
hahaha:p:

He should have opened his mouth yesterday and should have questioned the maintainability of the petitions. His lawyer was asked if he had any question on maintainability of petitions and he replied Sharifs had no question, the court could proceed with petitions.
I have no faith in our Judiciary...This country is doomed..

I have no faith in our Judiciary...This country is doomed..

Yes, a doomed country that despite all odds managed to become the only muslim nuclear state and despite all odd it is still intact and will remain so inshallah. Look at the doomed countries like Iraq, we are nothing like them.

British and Indians thought the same in 1947, how wrong they were and how grossly mistaken you are as well.

Yes, a doomed country that despite all odds managed to become the only muslim nuclear state and despite all odd it is still intact and will remain so inshallah. Look at the doomed countries like Iraq, we are nothing like them.

British and Indians thought the same in 1947, how wrong they were and how grossly mistaken you are as well.
Jee Quad e Azam and Liaqat Ali Khan also said that....nice lecture from their speeches...thanks

To the same people who begged terrorists not to attack only 1 province?

that was very wrong Statement by SS,i condemn that statement, and i also hope the same from you for office opening for those who killed our children in APS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom