What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

Impressive!!!
Despite a decision that we were considering a bit controversial (from PTIs point of view) till yesterday Imran still managed to move masses. Huge crowd in prade ground. Mind you this is a big big arena which is all filled and more.
More alarming for the gov. and they will be wise not to think that it is all over!!

PTI will be soon faced with the ethnic cracks in it. For me yesterday's assembly hinted a lot towards it. Second after Imran most of PTI's fashionable and colorful crowd would disappear. :p:

Send me your address, I'll courier "elfy" to you :lol:

Yeh dil hay hmara koi khilona nai ............... 20 rupay ki elfy say jora nai ja sakta

Arz kia hay

Yeh dil hay hmara koi khilona nai ........... 20 rupay ki elfy say jora nai ja sakta

Zalim Samaj apni hud may rehy .............. Folad hy issay faqat bato say tora nai ja sakta

Wah wah :p: :p:

@Chauvinist @coffee_cup @GreenFalcon filbadeeh ........ ilham hua hy bus ubi ubi.

Yeh dil hay hmara koi khilona nai ............... 20 rupay ki elfy say jora nai ja sakta

Arz kia hay

Yeh dil hay hmara koi khilona nai ........... 20 rupay ki elfy say jora nai ja sakta

Zalim Samaj apni hud may rehy .............. Folad hy issay faqat bato say tora nai ja sakta

Wah wah :p: :p:

@Chauvinist @coffee_cup @GreenFalcon filbadeeh ........ ilham hua hy bus ubi ubi.

I have super strength epoxy as well, will that do?

On a serious note, I'm glad Ghalib, Faiz, Ahmed Faraz, are all dead, otherwise your shaiyari would have surely dragged them over hot coals, and then killed them :D

:cheers:

Han Bai... Bhai nay Sharbat E Folaad pia hua hai akhir...aur supliment k tour pay Iron Man ki filmen dekhi hui hain.. koi awin bat nai hai... :lol:

P.S: Nihayet hi 2 number ilam hua hai sachi...:tdown:
Sahi keh rahi hun na @GreenFalcon @coffee_cup
@Indus Falcon

I have super strength epoxy as well, will that do?

Now I know you are sitting right next to tool box of W11 :D

On a serious note, I'm glad Ghalib, Faiz, Ahmed Faraz, are all dead, otherwise your shaiyari would have surely dragged them over hot coals, and then killed them :D
:cheers:

Ghalib film dekhi hay ap nay :whistle:

Han Bai... Bhai nay Sharbat E Folaad pia hua hai akhir...aur supliment k tour pay Iron Man ki filmen dekhi hui hain.. koi awin bat nai hai... :lol:

P.S: Nihayet hi 2 number ilam hua hai sachi...:tdown:
Sahi keh rahi hun na @GreenFalcon @coffee_cup
@Indus Falcon

Muh_kala.jpg

Arz kia hay

Yes, his heart is forged in the fires of Sharbat-e-Faulad of Mount Doom by Sauron ....

"One Heart to rule them all ....".... :lol:

PTI will be soon faced with the ethnic cracks in it. For me yesterday's assembly hinted a lot towards it. Second after Imran most of PTI's fashionable and colorful crowd would disappear. :p:
That is for the future and unless addressed that is what might happen, i agree. My concern is however for the immediate problem, someone have to stop the current slide of the nation and country and IK is creating opening for institutes to achieve that. Lets see what happens.

Failure to submit replies by 3rd Nov will be considered as respondents have nothing to reply....So much of a remark! Royal progeny gets time till Monday.

What did i say earlier? Dates afterr dates... SC only good at giving remarks....and nothing else... All those pinning hopes on judiciary will be disappointed...

Thats because sector Islamabad is mostly anti noon
Yup!
But that was not it. I was traveling from Islamabad to Faisalabad and cannot give you a count of the HUGE number of vehicles that i saw going to Isb. They had PTI flag tied to side rear view mirrors so it was easy to figure out where they are headed. Coming from Lahore mainly and some from Faisalabad side too.

Back
Top Bottom