What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

you cant understand bro, because PTI asked Government to open office for Terrorist you remember na.
and you allow them to conduct jalsas in Islamabad when the city is suppose to be under 144 but hey who cares lej can kill 63 you can let their political wing hold rallies in the capital

And btw Bara Sharif admired the Taliban at one era and chota Sharif said hamarey khayalat aik hain :D

and you allow them to conduct jalsas in Islamabad when the city is suppose to be under 144 but hey who cares lej can kill 63 you can let their political wing hold rallies in the capital

And btw Bara Sharif admired the Taliban at one era and chota Sharif said hamarey khayalat aik hain :D

look who is talking against Taliban, the most biggest admirer of Taliban in Pakistan is Imran khan.

Always condemn Army for their operations against Taliban.
Asked Government to Open their office in Peshawar.

He asked that in 2013 and they attacked APS in 2014....

what ever later on its proved that APS was terrorist activity of Taliban.

look who is talking against Taliban, the most biggest admirer of Taliban in Pakistan is Imran khan.

Always condemn Army for their operations against Taliban.
Asked Government to Open their office in Peshawar.

what ever later on its proved that APS was terrorist activity of Taliban.
In which city of Pakistal LeJ is based?
Who issued monthly stipends fir its leaders :D
Who allowed parties which bomber Hazara town again and again to hold multiple rallies a ross the country

In which city of Pakistal LeJ is based?
Who issued monthly stipends fir its leaders :D
Who allowed parties which bomber Hazara town again and again to hold multiple rallies a ross the country

brother,

where ever the terrorist are we must eliminate them, no other option we have.

brother,

where ever the terrorist are we must eliminate them, no other option we have.
Thats what i believe in actually and on that point i can put my political affiliation aside we need real operation with counter narrative as part of operstion for affect to be permanent and effective

i condemn that too, i have free mind, never follow the leaders who always play with the mind of common people,.
Bro, don't lie. Everybody knows you here. You only come here to defend nawaz sharif and his deeds. And you don't engage in other debate. i wish you use mind and behave neutral irrespective of any party but this is not case here.
regards

Bro, don't lie. Everybody knows you here. You only come here to defend nawaz sharif and his deeds. And you don't engage in other debate. i wish you use mind and behave neutral irrespective of any party but this is not case here.
regards

brother,

give me one post in which i defend nawaz or shahbaz?

I have no faith in our Judiciary...This country is doomed.

If SC can't see obvious facts then God save Pakistan. That's your opinion, I still have faith in this country.

BTW where have you been? Welcome back anyway!

What IK said.....

*Asteefa do ya talashi do.....*
*Chose any one option NS....*

Or I will close down Islamabad on 2nd nov.

That's what he was demanding...right?

Supreme Court didn't want to intervene in this mess. .... but when the situation was getting out of hand. They changed there previous stance and now take this issue up.

So the " talashi do " step is started at supreme court now. Kash NS himself started it & not by force.

Any way...I think IK win on both fronts politically .

Govt herself not only lock down Islamabad, but, Rawalpindi too. Even lock down the main arteries (motorways and highways) between KPK and PUNJAB.
Govt lock down the both cities and CUT off KPK/Punjab, since 27th Oct till the night of 2nd nov. so Islamabad was pearlized just by a mare announcement of IK. that's the level of foolishness of the NS govt.

Thats well Before IK COULD lock down Islamabad .....lol

Do remember these roads also very critical supply route for FATA/PATA/AFGHANISTAN.

That's where and why, pressure built upon SC and AForces.
Result is in front of u.....

So win win for IK and loser is only NS ggvt.....

However, I still am sure that nothing will happen to NS and his govt.
He is too deep rooted mafia. ... I am watching him rule after 2018.

Last edited:
“Yaum-e-Tashakur”, Pervaiz Khatak PTI Jalsa Speech

Back
Top Bottom