What's new

PTI Lockdown cancelled, changed to 'Thanksgivng Day'

Snapshots

Attachments

• IMG-20161101-WA0062.jpg
    IMG-20161101-WA0062.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 23
Lets not contort the order.

The Supreme Court directed both the government/PMLN & PTI to submit their ToRs on the formation of a commission, in the event both parties do not form a consensus the court itself will decide the terms.

For JT inclusion, the court has already declined Salman Butt argument to include others in range -- he was directed to file separate application.

Here ---- http://www.dawn.com/news/1293597

supreme court ask NS to file another petition, for the accountability of IK, and tomorrow Government also filling that.
Brother, Supreme court direct government to constitute commission, with mutual TORs other wise SC formulate the TOR, as per their own desecration.

u know today Hamid Khan in his arguments told Supreme court that he not have any evidence about Marium Nawaz was owner of offshore companies in 90's, its another U turn.

Excuse me? that coward wasnt even an inch close to his supporters when they were being beaten or tear-gased by the Police....when he should have been...all we saw was just the lip service...photo sessions...push ups...INSIDE BANI GALA!

You are so blinded by some anti-IK blinkers. Maybe you should search Dharna footage when he was on top of the container when it was being shelled. :crazy:

Nope pti never objected to accountability only pmln did because they know their 1993 company will bring them down anywho calling off protests after mass arrests was a silly move

do u know what PTI' Lawyer said in court about that company??

check the proceedings with open eyes.

Yes it is a public forum, but it does not give the right to start direct convo with anyone.
You quoted me, I didn't.
Ok next time ill first ask for your permission to start a direct convo here in a letter through post office... happy?

Nw dont kill me for this mistake here!

Imran Khan inqilaab khotay per beth kr laa rehay thy magar Lahori shair Khan sahib ka kotha bhi kha gey aor iss tarha inqilaab fail ho gaya.:lol:
Funny+Imran+Khan_6.jpg

You are so blinded by some anti-IK blinkers. Maybe you should search Dharna footage when he was on top of the container when it was being shelled. :crazy:
talk abt the current one! The last one was just for few mins or for an hour or two...this one was a continues attack!

do u know what PTI' Lawyer said in court about that company??

check the proceedings with open eyes.
Imran Khan inqilaab khotay per beth kr laa rehay thy magar Lahori shair Khan sahib ka kotha bhi kha gey aor iss tarha inqilaab fail ho gaya.:lol:
I have a simple question for you. "Maryam ke FLAT hain ya nahi....."? :P

Tabdeeli aa nahien rehi ab ja bhi chuki hai.

Reham khan said the truth napunsak khan kisi qabil nahien
:taz:

I have a simple question for you. "Maryam ke FLAT hain ya nahi....."? :P
She is the one and only daughter of sitting P.M of Pakistan who run with her lover what else you can expect and shows her upbringing. I am political atheist.

The roads was required to be cleared by today, as 50 CPEC containers had started early morning from Khunjerab and will be going to Gwadar via Abbottabad. ... Burhan .. Kohat... DIK... Zhob by tomorrow. ....
This route was told to be cleared by today....

Clear this Mess was the advise.........No more mess on roads acceptable.!!!
CPEC Road / route can not be blocked any more ....

Well done 3rd Umpire.

@Horus @The Eagle @Spy Master @Farah Sohail @Verve @Peaceful Civilian
I beg to differ sir...If this was on the orders of 3rd umpire then why they didn't do when this mess was started? It was going on since 4-5 days...! Btw what's your take on IK decision? is it right on not?
As per @Horus ...IK got deceived again...!

You haven't understood my question. "Maryam ke FLAT hain ya nahi...." That's not for courts to decide. A human being with eyes or hands can find that out easily :P

brother,

i seriously dont know marium have any property i just know what PTI saying and what PML N saying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom