What's new

PTI leaders, Tahirul Qadri hold talks over reconstitution of ECP

Article 213.
“Chief Election Commissioner and Members.- (1) The President shall appoint the
Commissioner and Members in accordance with the provisions of this Article.
(2) The Prime Minister shall, in consultation with the Leader of Opposition, forward a penal of
three persons for the post of the Commissioner or a Member to the Joint Parliamentary Committee

(3) The Leader of Opposition may, within three days from the date when the Prime Ministerhas
forwarded a penal to the Joint Parliamentary Committee, forward his own penal of three persons to the
Joint Parliamentary Committee for the post of the Commissioner or a Member.

(4) The Joint Parliamentary Committee may, after inviting objections and public hearing,
recommend to the President, the name of a person from any of the panels for appointment to the post of
the Commissioner or a Member.

(5) The Speaker of the National Assembly shall, in consultation with the parliamentary leaders,
constitute the Joint Parliamentary Committee of both Houses consisting of sixteen members with equal
representation to the Government and Opposition.
(6) The Joint Parliamentary Committee shall make recommendation by majority of members present
and voting
(7) The National Assembly may, by notification, make rules of procedure regulating the conduct of
business of the Joint Parliamentary Committee.
(8) If the Joint Parliamentary Committee fails to make recommendation for the post of the
Commissioner or a Member within sixty days from the date when a panel for the post was forwarded to
the Committee by the Prime Minister, the President may refer the matter to the Majlis-e-Shoora
(Parliament) in joint sitting and the recommendation of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) in the matter
shall be binding upon the President
(9) A person shall not be appointed as Commissioner unless he has minimum of twenty years
experience.
(a) in the service of Pakistan; or
(b) in legal or other prescribed profession; or
(10) In this Part:
(a) “Commissioner” means the Chief Election Commissioner.
(b) “Leader of Opposition” means the Leader of Opposition in the National Assembly;
(c) “Member” means the Member of the Election Commission; and
(d) “Parliamentary leader” means an elected leader of a political party in the National Assembly
with two or more seats and notified by the Speaker as a Parliamentary Leader.
(e) “Prescribed Profession” means a profession prescribed by an Act of the Majlis-e-Shoora
(Parliament).”

It seems like the move to go to SC has given the shivers down Noora Pehlwan's spine. It's obvious if this ECP is reconstituted, all their scheming and planning would be brought to a nil.
the ultimate complete political warrior, from law to poitics, & from politics to religion,its one man army called TuQ?
they all are affraid from him cause he is deadly, & accurate with dangerous & ruthless timmings!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL this seems to be a quiet thread for PTI fanboys.

@ Topic:

The funniest thing of all this is that Qadri, so called 'inqualibi' stopped his long march when an agreement was reached with PPP.

A question to ponder. PTI did seem at one point to take part (See Imran Khan's wordings recorded on youtube) but then categorically backed away. One must ask Why ? IMO, they were testing at the moment what the enviornment would be like. When PTI saw that he failed, then they made people realize that they were not taking part.

This is sort of like MQM style. They make up their mind on one thing, and then walked away. Why is this today's news so interesting ? I think this whole thing links to the IRI survey ! When PTI knew that their popularity they revised their strategy and joined Qadri.

Qadri now seems to be a perfect fit as his stance has been clear all along, which is to have a caretaker government. PTI wants to take that advantage to delay the elections. Just to put in one way, more time is needed to create new strategies !

Realistically to me it seems PTI, APML, PML-Q, PPP, PAT and MQM etc are all in alliance. Do you ever see them fight against one another ? The answer to that is NEVER ! Clearly their goal is one thing, to NOT let PML-N win at any cost. Where PPP, PMLQ and MQM are arguing to create more provinces in Punjab, PTI and PAT are threatening with massive Jalsas (again in Punjab only).

okay im late but seriously how did these journo and pmln media machine made up stories, phir bad mein maafi bh nai mangtay?

okay im late but seriously how did these journo and pmln media machine made up stories, phir bad mein maafi bh nai mangtay?

Are these pictures below made up ? :rofl:

qadri-pat-pti-inp-670.jpg

2-6-2013_86952_l.jpg

LOL this seems to be a quiet thread for PTI fanboys.

@ Topic:

The funniest thing of all this is that Qadri, so called 'inqualibi' stopped his long march when an agreement was reached with PPP.

A question to ponder. PTI did seem at one point to take part (See Imran Khan's wordings recorded on youtube) but then categorically backed away. One must ask Why ? This is how i view this. They were testing at the moment how the enviornment would be like. When PTI saw that he failed, then they made people realize that they were not taking part.

I see this MQM style. They make up their mind on one thing, and then walk away. Why is today's news all of a sudden interesting ? I think this whole thing links to the IRI survey ! When PTI knew that their popularity has gone down and that was probably what made them join Qadri.

Qadri now seems to be a perfect fit as his stance has been clear all along, which is to have a caretaker government. PTI wants to take that advantage to delay the elections. What does this all mean ? Well more time to create new strategies !

Realistically, to me it seems PTI, APML, PML-Q, PPP, PAT and MQM etc are all in alliance. Do you ever see them fight against one another ? The answer to that is NEVER ! Clearly their goal is one thing, to NOT let PML-N win at any cost. Where PPP, PMLQ and MQM are arguing to create more provinces in Punjab, PTI and PAT are threatening with massive Jalsas (again in Punjab only).

so you try to create punjabi element in your dam PMLn,s politics?
why pmln went against EC in karachi? why pmln is supporting sindhi nationalist parties who , still working for the destruction of pakistan & libretion of sindhodesh? or azad baluchistan ? even why TTp is calling NAWAZ,s name as the gruntee?
why all over pakistan , pmln is associated with anti-pakistan elements?
why cant PTI , PAT or any other party cant demand any legal obligations which they feel right & lawfull?
why PMLn thinks, punjab is thier dam jagir from thier forefathers?
BTW that was dam punjab assembly adopted the ressolution for a province within punjab, with the majority votes by pmln?

I just like the Container boy cus he scared Zardari and Ganja to shiat in their pampers and have a meeting to say we are sorry

And not to mention he is PHD .. he can outsmart anyone

he is a lethal combination of everything, before tht he was a lecturerr & professor of law in punjab uni! a complete leader!;):agree::tup:
listen what paid croupt media says about him , even with poisonous slang!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
so you try to create punjabi element in your dam PMLn,s politics?
why pmln went against EC in karachi? why pmln is supporting sindhi nationalist parties who , still working for the destruction of pakistan & libretion of sindhodesh? or azad baluchistan ? even why TTp is calling NAWAZ,s name as the gruntee?
why all over pakistan , pmln is associated with anti-pakistan elements?
why cant PTI , PAT or any other party cant demand any legal obligations which they feel right & lawfull?
why PMLn thinks, punjab is thier dam jagir from thier forefathers?
BTW that was dam punjab assembly adopted the ressolution for a province within punjab, with the majority votes by pmln?

First of all i'm not a Punjabi so stop associating me as one. My stance is clear and known above. All the parties in Pakistan today want Punjab as the only one to be divided. Statistically they have failed to convince us. Only 20% want a split. One must tell PPP, the government in power to STFU. PML-N is the most popular party in Punjab today therefore, anyone who is playing dirty politics should counter that. If Punjab gets divisions, all other provinces in Pakistan should also be like that.

Karachi is hub for target killings and fraud. This is not something new. MQM has been very active. Obviously PML-N would voice concerns as a couple of their party members just got murdered ! I think you are not updated. Today, ECP has said that they will bring Army to Karachi during poll day to observe fair and free. Go and listen what Rehman Malik said a couple of days back. He said there could be no polling in Karachi as there would be bloodshed in March !

Now that you have mentioned Sindhi, Pashtun, and Baluchi nationalists, i think they deserve a chance.The reason why Sindh and Baluchistan are troubled areas today is because the population of those provinces support them. The same PPP, MQM and ANP have brought them into ruins. There has been no development or peace process what so ever. If those respective parties want to be with PML-N then it should be good for all of us. Just so you know BLA and TTP would stop. Don't think like a Soldier. Bullet is not the solution. It has created more resistance and made everything else worse !

its not over yet, from 15 feb it will be a hell in the cell, just watch!

Hell in in the cell LOL feels like i should go and watch WWE!

On topic: Which are the six cities in which he will have protests? will it be a dharna?

Dekho PTI kee Apnee Maaina...Iss alliance or specially TUQ kay baray main Kia Keh rahee hai:azn:

157445_93924353.jpg

Glad I made a good investment, this person was totally worth it as far as donation matter goes, a genuine candidate representing positive change and not backing down, which I hope takes place so pakistan can become a social welfare state , the one that looks out for its people no matter what religion, caste, ethnicity or creed one may be, since pakistan is a islamic republic that should've been done a long time ago, i am referencing the social welfare part atleast. I know i sound optimistic, but I think with education pakistan will be another Canada just more populous but with birth control I am sure you guys will be more like us and hey you folk love hockey maurice richard style hehehe :)

Back
Top Bottom