What's new

PTI leaders, Tahirul Qadri hold talks over reconstitution of ECP

Good decision. We will support this alliance, I hope that they will do their best for new Pakistan.
Kick out Nawaz sharif and zardari in the next election , it is only possible if Election commission is unbiased, but four members of Election commission has bending towards PMLN, and PMLN is happily running towards them. Fakharuddin G Ibrahim looks Ok but questions on other members.

Good decision. We will support this alliance, I hope that they will do their best for new Pakistan.
Kick out Nawaz sharif and zardari in the next election , it is only possible if Election commission is unbiased, but four members of Election commission has bending towards PMLN, and PMLN is happily running towards them. Fakharuddin G Ibrahim looks Ok but questions on other members.

i agree with you....we are now fed up with old bats..who keep on sucking our blood...shameless leeches.....specially zardari.........

Hold on sir! As per IK (in today's capital talk) it was a formal meeting, PTI is not into any alliance with Qadri led company. Moreover, there got to be some grounds for alliance, PAT is not interested in elections!

Hold on sir! As per IK (in today's capital talk) it was a formal meeting, PTI is not into any alliance with Qadri led company. Moreover, there got to be some grounds for alliance, PAT is not interested in elections!

Pakistan awami tehreek(PAT) has announced [Nation Wide] - INQILAB MARCHes.
15 Feb - Gujranwala
17 Feb - Faisalabad
22 Feb - Multan
24 Feb - Peshawar
01 March - Sukkur
10 March - Rawalpindi

I think PAT will participate in the election, but as said by Shaykh-ul-Islam and his family will not contest Assembly seats.

Very refreshing for PMLn, after failled dharna in ISB?lol lol lol

It was not just fail but EPIC fail DHARNA IN THE LEADERSHIP of PMLN and Jamat-e-islami. Nawaz sharif is again in Jeddah and arranging the luxuries for 20 year agreement. Yeah twice times the previous agreement.

Pakistan awami tehreek has announced [Nation Wide] - INQILAB MARCHes.
15 Feb - Gujranwala
17 Feb - Faisalabad
22 Feb - Multan
24 Feb - Peshawar
01 March - Sukkur
10 March - Rawalpindi

I think PAT will participate in the election, but as said by Shaykh-ul-Islam and his family will not contest Assembly seats.

Sir, please rein in! Enough of this Inqalabi long march stuff!

I doubt PAT will contest! One of the reasons is that EC has imposed certain conditions on parties contesting elections, i.e elections within parties. Only few months are left, a couple of months are too little to prepare for GE.

IK is just exerting pressure on government, that's it.. No alliance possible!

tameem are you a paid PMLN goon, because i dunno why u spend the ganja's propaganda and waste your precious little time like that?

Yeah you dont have the right to open thread against PTI. Its only PTIans, who have the rights to open threads against opponents (especially against PML-N).

IK is an honest man, he does not chase women like Kim Barker, plus he does not steal and humiliate the poor by using state apparatus on civilians.

Yeah he didnt chase Kim Barker, he chased Seita White and was "Honored" with Tyrian White.

Oops!

544590_466597626738708_113232875_n.jpg

Sir, please rein in! Enough of this Inqalabi long march stuff!

I doubt PAT will contest! One of the reasons is that EC has imposed certain conditions on parties contesting elections, i.e elections within parties. Only few months are left, a couple of months are too little to prepare for GE.

IK is just exerting pressure on government, that's it.. No alliance possible!

Tell this to the PTI senior leadership, who want this alliance but are confused, like ever?
keep waiting for unfound tusunami till, PAT sweep the elections with its massive ever growing support?

Tell this to the PTI senior leadership, who want this alliance but are confused, like ever?
keep waiting for unfound tusunami till, PAT sweep the elections with its massive ever growing support?

All the very best! :tup:

Talat hussain :rofl: , just to make hot program and to get sponsors, he has habit to create rumors which proved wrong.

if PTI still kept itself in its confused shell, just belive it, its thier d-day after , very good performence?
but thier demand, is right EC should clear, the politicly motivated appointments, from its structure now?

All the very best! :tup:

same to you friend!:tup::agree:
but being still in pakistani politics isnt going to work for PTI, any more after JI /fazlu sellout to NAWAZ?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom