What's new

PTI leaders, Tahirul Qadri hold talks over reconstitution of ECP

Another political stunt by master of U-turn and master of Muk-muka both running here and there for media attention.
Just Watched IK on capital talk very confused and worried Hamid Mir asked good questions.
How you gonna remove zardari? names for care taker PM? How to remove four doubtful ECP officers?
He had no answers. Wyse be baatein aur ilzam lagany ka time guzar gya ha, ab solutions do nahi to ghar jao.

he gave the answer. and it was: through the courts. if they (members of the ECP) were unconstitutionally appointed, then SC can declare their appointment null and void. and in this regard, Dr. Qadri has filed a petition.

and secondly, IK said that he wants to build pressure such that free and fair elections could be held to the maximum possible extent. and at the same time he said that he will not put pressure to such an extent which could put the elections at stake.

i dont see any inconsistency. rather he is playing clever. tryin to get the max out of it for his party.

Yar my grandfather was admitted, spent last Few days in CMH

now he is back home, alhamdolillah fine and I am back :)

Pmln is the only party who strongly confronted TuQ, so dont expect that

Wishing ur grand father vry good health!
Evrything is fair in love, war, & in pakistani politics? So can you promise safly ,if PMLn ever went to TuQ, you will stop supporting PMLn?lol
Its jst dam needs which can create inovations?lol

yaar mujhay sab yeh batao k pti se better option kaun hai???koi aur youngster hai:raise:

In terms of what?
Politics?
Fast bowling or cricket?
Tv interviews?
Talk shows?
Devlopment?
Winning elections?
In what terms friend?

In terms of what?
Politics?
Fast bowling or cricket?
Tv interviews?
Talk shows?
Devlopment?
Winning elections?
In what terms friend?

in terms of LEADER....AND ONLY LEADER..:pakistan:

I think you guys are missing the topic - the joining is a secondary issue, the main thing is the matter of the ECP going to court.

I think the supremacy of law is very important as we go into the elections and hopefully get rid of this horrendous governmental term... If the formation of the ECP has been done unconstitutionally and unlawfully, then that would taint the respect and the validity of the future government.

Its a good thing that they are going to the Supreme Court, they should have gone sooner rather than discussing and fighting among themselves. Whenever there is a doubt in the interpretation of the law, go to the court. Simple MO that should be followed in Pakistan that is often delayed and dragged on and on.

It's a good call, whether PTI is right or wrong, let the Supreme Court decide and lay the matter to rest.

Note, they are not asking for it to be dissolved. They are saying it was formed unlawfully and in violation of Article 213. I think its an awesome sixer and may just be upheld by the Supreme Court.

Wishing ur grand father vry good health!
Evrything is fair in love, war, & in pakistani politics? So can you promise safly ,if PMLn ever went to TuQ, you will stop supporting PMLn?lol
Its jst dam needs which can create inovations?lol

Dont worry I will not support

IK/PTI is really confused Now, Although they reject recent IRI survey officially but their recent moves only tells it otherwise, deep inside they are deeply worried and trying their best to find some rythem by venturing even on those things which declares taboos at initial, someone pls go to IK and tells him to stay cool and don't Panic........this will hasten the downslide i/of any sucess.

talat-7-2-13-580x462.jpg

For Every One Info, Syed Tallat Hussain is a Paid Noora, just leave him alone:rofl:

It seems like the move to go to SC has given the shivers down Noora Pehlwan's spine. It's obvious if this ECP is reconstituted, all their scheming and planning would be brought to a nil.

You guys are forgetting one thing. Imran Khan clearly mentioned twice during Capital Talk that this move is just to pressurize PMLN and PPP for free and fair election. He mentioned in clear words that they will not go ahead with TuQ on petition, they don't support the petition. They want elections on time thats all.

Btw interesting thing here. Muneeb Farooq just tweet a list of 12 members who were on Parliamentary Committee to form ECP. here are the names :
1. Khurshid Shah (PPP),
2. Islamuddin Sheikh (PPP),
3. Arif Aziz (PPP),
4. Khawaja Asif (PML-N)
5. Tehmina Daultana PML-N)
6: Abdul Qadir Baloch (PML-N)
7. Abdul Ghafoor Haideri (JUI-F),
8. Dr Farooq Sattar (MQM),
9. Haji Adeel (ANP),
10.Munir Orakzai (FATA)
11. Senator Raja Zafarul Haq (N League)
12. Ghias Mela( Q League)

Oh it is proved that base is unconstitutional for the selection of 5 members, proceeding were not followed written in the Constitution, completed ignored and violated the article 213 and specially section A of article 213, I think this is big six of PAT and clever decision by PTI. it is going on merit and we understand the possible decision, interpretation, detailed analysis and statement of the judge that election commission itself is unconstitutional because the selection of five members is not according to the constitution, so electoral process is invalid.

which leader on what backgrounds on what fields?

A LEADER WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO FACE AND SOLVE OR ATLEAST TRY TO SOLVE SINCERLY ALL THE ISSUES THAT PAKISTAN IS NOWDAYS FACING:angel:

A LEADER WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO FACE AND SOLVE OR ATLEAST TRY TO SOLVE SINCERLY ALL THE ISSUES THAT PAKISTAN IS NOWDAYS FACING:angel:

ATLEAST TRY TO SOLVE SINCERLY ALL THE ISSUES THAT PAKISTAN IS NOWDAYS FACING
you mean asif zardari?:lol::angel:;)

Back
Top Bottom