What's new

PTI Jalsa on August 13, 2022 at Lahore.

Waisay tell me one thing, and I am seriously asking this, not making fun or anything.

Do you really, with all your heart and honesty, believe these tweets and believe that jalsay main itnay hi log thay? Do you really think that there were this many people with the stadium more than half empty?

Mind your language, you are continuously trying to throw some cheap insults, dont show your upbringing here.

With all the Punjab Govt resources, singers performance, 14th August celebration, fireworks arrangements and lack of entertainment options in Pakistan, this is flop and useless show, just waste of taxpayers money for one full of corrupt people political party.

Stop sharing edited and fake potato quality photos. No wonder PTI only covers jalsas by itself and blocks other media equipment and only gives them feed link.

Shoo Mr Dumbo, who needs your lectures with countless fake accounts.

Insulting member
It is Khan Sahib's job to make money from illegal foreign funds, from handouts and robbers as Chief Minister. Alhamdulillah I eat Rizq e Halal. Nawaz Sharif to khud bhikaari hai, he too on my foot

there was nothing illegal about funds, it came through banks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder PTI only covers jalsas by itself and blocks other media equipment and only gives them feed link.

BTW, can you please tell me the name of the company or equipment or technology that can make a half empty stadium full, fill a dynamic camera view with moving individual objects, and do all the processing and rendering in real time on site, and then send it to news channel feeds. As someone who works in tech, I am very much interested in studying more about this, just for increasing my knowledge.

Waisay tell me one thing, and I am seriously asking this, not making fun or anything.

Do you really, with all your heart and honesty, believe these tweets and believe that jalsay main itnay hi log thay? Do you really think that there were this many people with the stadium more than half empty?
Check the likes on Hina Pervaiz Tweet. Its 4.5K! Both sides are doing same propaganda to each other. I know the reality than most people I guess, my display picture is also just to tease people here :D. If you believe everything thing coming out of PTI camp is true then I think we will follow same rules. I joined this forum as neutral criticizing all parties performance but PTI supporters as usual started abusing me so I decided lets become patwari. Akhir jis jeez ka ilzam lag raha hai banien tou sahi. Its fun to be patwari.

Check the likes on Hina Pervaiz Tweet. Its 4.5K! Both sides are doing same propaganda to each other. I know the reality than most people I guess, my display picture is also just to tease people here :D. If you believe everything thing coming out of PTI camp is true then I think we will follow same rules. I joined this forum as neutral criticizing all parties performance but PTI supporters as usual started abusing me so I decided lets become patwari. Akhir jis jeez ka ilzam lag raha hai banien tou sahi. Its fun to be patwari.

Baki sari laila majnu ki kahani suna di, jo poocha hai us ka jawab nhn dia.

Afsos.

BTW, can you please tell me the name of the company or equipment or technology that can make a half empty stadium full, fill a dynamic camera view with moving individual objects, and do all the processing and rendering in real time on site, and then send it to news channel feeds. As someone who works in tech, I am very much interested in studying more about this, just for increasing my knowledge.
Anything is possible with technology. Camera tricks and all that. They have budget and all resources and most importantly hungry for power. After all, they are fighting to rule the country, not some joke.

Anything is possible with technology. Camera tricks and all that. They have budget and all resources and most importantly hungry for power. After all, they are fighting to rule the country, not some joke.

Yeah, and the US is flying UFO's over your house...

So where is the video editing? Of a dynamic camera view...you do know this 'editing' tweet can just be easily made of N league too and attributed to Maryam Nawaz.

Aqalmand k liye ishara hi kafi hota hai.

PTI exaggerates things.

Still no answer...

Yeah, and the US is flying UFO's over your house...

So where is the video editing? Of a dynamic camera view...you do know this 'editing' tweet can just be easily made of N league too and attributed to Maryam Nawaz.
I know how much fake propaganda comes out from PTI camp.

That tweet was for PTI , I think you dont know Hassan Ayub.

Didn't get to watch IKs speech. For those who saw it, did he say anything of substance or did he repeat the sabak he has been giving since his ouster?

My Dear Brother .. Did Khan Sahib and you feel any embarrassment when the people declared by Khan as thieves and robbers were made ministers and advisors?

Mr Imran Khan or did you feel ashamed when the Pakistani flag was taken down and the PTI flag was hoisted and this anti-nationalism was done like Mukti Bahini did in East Pakistan and MQM's Altaf Hussain did in Karachi ?

Did Mr Khan and you feel embarrassed when neither Khan nor any PTI leader went to see Shahbaz Gil in prison? Do those corruption kings who eat and digest illegal foreign funds feel any shame?

General Bajwa whom you all called your hero just four years ago, do you feel any shame today while speaking bad language against him , you forgot your benefactor? How much EHSAAN FRAMOSH and IBN UL WAQAT are you and your leaders?

Did you feel any embarrassment?......I know you wont feel any SHARMINDAGI .....Because your leader and you are double face and hypocrite people....

شخصیت پرستی قوموں کیلئے زہر قاتل ہے ، اور شخصیت پرستی بھی اس قدر شدید کہ شخصیت پرستی میں فنا لوگ اپنے محبوب لیڈر کے سیاسی اور اخلاقی جرائم کے بارے سچ سننے کیلئے تیار ہی نہیں ۔۔۔۔ توہین ِ وطن اور توہین مذہب سے بڑا جرم اب توپین ِعمران بن چکا ہے۔۔۔ اور عمران خان پر کھری تنقید کو توہین عمران اور گناہِ کبیرہ سمجھا جا رہا ہے۔
Butt sahib app kaan compare karta han.... Nawaz's dynastic power hegemony spread more than 30 years ...and IK hardly completes his 3 years ... it's more like Butt rescues Butt. You need to accept Nawaz dynasty is over ...let's make a space for others ...... Nawaz has been rescued many times by the establishment and GCC Royals ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom