What's new

PTI Jalsa on August 13, 2022 at Lahore.

Dear Brother . If your respected father criticizes Imran Khan, will you call him a patwari also? Let me say that Mr Khan Sahib's immoral political training has killed the morality of his supporters.
Firstly, my father Allah swt bless him passed away a few months ago so don’t bring fathers into it, secondly he fully supported IK and cursed Sharif family of crooks, and thirdly sonny Jim don’t even use the age/respect nonsense with me, unless you are over 70…

Carry on with these type of posts and you will soon become a ‘butt’ of a joke..

Last edited:
It is the criminal subterfuge introduced by Mukti Bahini in East Pakistan and started by Altaf Hussain Mafia in Karachi.

دو رنگی چھوڑ دے یک رنگ ہو جا
سراسر موم ہو یا سنگ ہو جا
Never say this word "Mukti Bahini in East Pakistan " ...then Bengali also write another word in their textbooks " Punjabi establishment" . So, let's get out of this mantra. Your Nawaz raised slogan " jaag Punjabi jaag " ... enough to break Pakistan again.

Check the likes on Hina Pervaiz Tweet. Its 4.5K! Both sides are doing same propaganda to each other. I know the reality than most people I guess, my display picture is also just to tease people here :D. If you believe everything thing coming out of PTI camp is true then I think we will follow same rules. I joined this forum as neutral criticizing all parties performance but PTI supporters as usual started abusing me so I decided lets become patwari. Akhir jis jeez ka ilzam lag raha hai banien tou sahi. Its fun to be patwari.
Tut tut, a stadium is full during a show/ match not at the beginning when people are arriving or at the end when people are leaving… patwari need to come up with something better..

Were you both born with the part of brain that Carrie’s logic, truth and common sense missing ?Posting pictures after the jalsa is over and then dubbing sound on it is as stupid as being Nawaz Sharif .

In Pakistan we call people like you Chu….View attachment 870453

Watch ARY for live coverage … live video cannot lie ..
I don t understand why PMLN use all women ..I see all major twitter accounts run by women.... kuch kah bhi nahi sakta ...

I don t understand why PMLN use all women ..I see all major twitter accounts run by women.... kuch kah bhi nahi sakta ...
The men folk are so dumb, they don’t know how to use twitter, and English is phoren to them.. just have to listen to them speaking to to the foreign media…

PML has lost, no crowd masses support, no agenda, no 21st century youngster awaam appeal, bunch of old farts trying last ditch attempt to make them credible in different era!

1660436803677.png

I swear these Patwaris are so bloody stupid it makes my blood boil. They forget how to count…. Their daddy’s billions are actually thousands…..
These people are cursed to stay forever as retards and stupid.

I saw a glimpse of the speech on ARY, and I did notice that ARY was censoring and muting parts of his speech whenever the issue of estab came up, and also during Nawaz Sharif's speech video that he showed...the infamous Bajwa sahab video.

Overall though, he did the right thing this time. Tell in no uncertain terms what he thinks of the military, he isn't picking a fight them, and he is only doing the criticism regarding what has transpired, not the institution itself unlike NS, nor is he threatening them with consequences.

My Dear Brother .. Did Khan Sahib and you feel any embarrassment when the people declared by Khan as thieves and robbers were made ministers and advisors?

Mr Imran Khan or did you feel ashamed when the Pakistani flag was taken down and the PTI flag was hoisted and this anti-nationalism was done like Mukti Bahini did in East Pakistan and MQM's Altaf Hussain did in Karachi ?

Did Mr Khan and you feel embarrassed when neither Khan nor any PTI leader went to see Shahbaz Gil in prison? Do those corruption kings who eat and digest illegal foreign funds feel any shame?

General Bajwa whom you all called your hero just four years ago, do you feel any shame today while speaking bad language against him , you forgot your benefactor? How much EHSAAN FRAMOSH and IBN UL WAQAT are you and your leaders?

Did you feel any embarrassment?......I know you wont feel any SHARMINDAGI .....Because your leader and you are double face and hypocrite people....

شخصیت پرستی قوموں کیلئے زہر قاتل ہے ، اور شخصیت پرستی بھی اس قدر شدید کہ شخصیت پرستی میں فنا لوگ اپنے محبوب لیڈر کے سیاسی اور اخلاقی جرائم کے بارے سچ سننے کیلئے تیار ہی نہیں ۔۔۔۔ توہین ِ وطن اور توہین مذہب سے بڑا جرم اب توپین ِعمران بن چکا ہے۔۔۔ اور عمران خان پر کھری تنقید کو توہین عمران اور گناہِ کبیرہ سمجھا جا رہا ہے۔
To all of your rant, do you have any shame lying?
1) Jhoota admi Pakistani flags were not removed, they were placed above PTI flags.

2) Shahbaz gill sa koi milna nahi gaya? Another pathetic lie. Shahbaz was not allowed to meet his lawyers yet alone any PTI personal. He was not even kept at Thana Kosar. He has himself said that he was being moved. All senior PTI personal were there when he was in the court. PTI or we don't need your certification. liar!

3) What happened to Vote ko izzat do? Turned it into Boot ko izzat do. First IK was selected by army, then vote ko izzat do, now IK is anti army, while you and your whole league is polishing their boots? It was the same Bajwa your ganja Shareef use to do bakwas against while sitting in the UK like a coward that he always has been. No PTI leader has run away and no PTI leader has named Bajwa. Sharam aii to dhoob marna kahin ja ker but we all know patwari ka sharam sa Kya talaq.

5) The only hypocrite is you and a liar as well whose despite all this propaganda being spread by N league about Pakistani flags being removed, proving fake and a lie, is still parroting it like a gospel. Shows your mentality.
Is sa phela you were talking about inflation, inflation ka spelling yad ker lena sa you don't become an economist. So like I said you are embarrassing yourself because we all know which cell you came out from. Now run along!
And no I am not your brother. I can never be a brother to a liar and a hypocrite.

Didn't get to watch IKs speech. For those who saw it, did he say anything of substance or did he repeat the sabak he has been giving since his ouster?
He now claims to be pro-usa……willing to embrace usa so he can get himself the chair of PM…..

Software updated i think…..

PML has lost, no crowd masses support, no agenda, no 21st century youngster awaam appeal, bunch of old farts trying last ditch attempt to make them credible in different era!
Ofcourse they are lost…..people are holding smartphones these days so corruption is not liked in ordinary people
But the issue is that ALL politicians are compromised and corrupt…..they’re all same fish, only difference is amounts of corruption sime big sime small

And stupid matric pass generals trying to keep them relevant…

Back
Top Bottom