What's new

PTI Jalsa on August 13, 2022 at Lahore.

لال اے لال اے لال اے
:lol:
14th August hai, sabz hai sab!

First of all it's PTI funds not tax payers money

Secondly stadium capacity is for matches
No way, PTI shifted to Lahore from Islamabad to use tax payers money! Police salaries are paid by PTI? All money spent on the name of 14th August celebrations from Punjab Govt.

14th August hai, sabz hai sab!

No way, PTI shifted to Lahore from Islamabad to use tax payers money! Police salaries are paid by PTI? All money spent on the name of 14th August celebrations from Punjab Govt.
Well, TLP clogs the whole Pindi today....all of a sudden who invites them??? .... But we see uncountable abuse of Pak money by PMLN......Once I got stuck in Frankfurt airport because of this SOB... he needed a plane. How many trips he made to London on public money ... camp office luxuries, his convicted daughter fully enjoying the govt protocol ... it's the long list ..

1660422634967.png

Well, TLP clogs the whole Pindi today....all of a sudden who invites them??? .... But we see uncountable abuse of Pak money by PMLN......Once I got stuck in Frankfurt airport because of this SOB... he needed a plane. How many trips he made to London on public money ... camp office luxuries, his convicted daughter fully enjoying the govt protocol ... it's the long list ..
Whats up defending everything with past PMLN practices? If they were doing something wrong then why is PTI doing that?

Stop embarrassing yourself.
My Dear Brother .. Did Khan Sahib and you feel any embarrassment when the people declared by Khan as thieves and robbers were made ministers and advisors?

Mr Imran Khan or did you feel ashamed when the Pakistani flag was taken down and the PTI flag was hoisted and this anti-nationalism was done like Mukti Bahini did in East Pakistan and MQM's Altaf Hussain did in Karachi ?

Did Mr Khan and you feel embarrassed when neither Khan nor any PTI leader went to see Shahbaz Gil in prison? Do those corruption kings who eat and digest illegal foreign funds feel any shame?

General Bajwa whom you all called your hero just four years ago, do you feel any shame today while speaking bad language against him , you forgot your benefactor? How much EHSAAN FRAMOSH and IBN UL WAQAT are you and your leaders?

Did you feel any embarrassment?......I know you wont feel any SHARMINDAGI .....Because your leader and you are double face and hypocrite people....

شخصیت پرستی قوموں کیلئے زہر قاتل ہے ، اور شخصیت پرستی بھی اس قدر شدید کہ شخصیت پرستی میں فنا لوگ اپنے محبوب لیڈر کے سیاسی اور اخلاقی جرائم کے بارے سچ سننے کیلئے تیار ہی نہیں ۔۔۔۔ توہین ِ وطن اور توہین مذہب سے بڑا جرم اب توپین ِعمران بن چکا ہے۔۔۔ اور عمران خان پر کھری تنقید کو توہین عمران اور گناہِ کبیرہ سمجھا جا رہا ہے۔

Back
Top Bottom