What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Guarding who ??

Nawaz Sharif & his Family Does not hold any public position .

His brother is a CM of Punjab, Sir please take some rest and enjoy life. :cheers:
Lets not ruin PTI thread.

Waste of charity money and in such uncertain environment there will be an extra burden on government to provide full proof security to PTI comedians and stunt masters. :sick:
To be fair, I am not a PTI fanboy / supporter, and I am responding to this statement because your comment humors me.
I have worked in the Security industry for 4 years, and you had be going for a minute with your "Full Proof Security" , I had to dig up an old assignment instruction sheet to check the correct word (Fool Proof Security).

Second thing when we talk about burdern on government , then can you tell me why Nawaz Sharif flys in Govt of Punjab Helicopter?
I have the evidence, 5th september 2012, Nawaz Shariff was in Naran, and no! Shabaz Shariff was not with him. All the vehicles belonged ti Punjab Govt. He had the chopper on stand-by.

He arrived on the Land Crusiers with the protocol of Punjab Police Elite Commandos, the guards in protocol spent the night at local hotels. The chopper came later that day. Next day, weather was bad, so it was decided that he will fly on Chopper. So he flown from Naran to Murree on the chopper and vehicles followed him their. From their he again used the chopper to get to Lahore. Who will pay for the fuel of that chopper and those 3- Land Cruisers and 2-Toyota hilux........that is burden my friend.

His brother is a CM of Punjab, Sir please take some rest and enjoy life. :cheers:
Lets not ruin PTI thread.

So? his brother is CM, not him, He is not entitled to such kind of protocol

and here is the proof, the pictures were taken by myself, these poor lads were on security duty throughout the night, there was a seperate team of commandos guarding NS outside Governor House, and other guards on protocol were taking a nap at local hotel .........Drums full of fuel can be seen at the back of Shezore......

IMG_1979_zpsa301e531.jpg

IMG_1981_zps72f221fb.jpg

Waste of charity money and in such uncertain environment there will be an extra burden on government to provide full proof security to PTI comedians and stunt masters. :sick:

Noora FOOLS who can't even spell FOOL correctly.. Epic fail my patwari friend.. :P

23rd march gathering at minar-e-Pakistan would be the biggest in country's history. Imran Khan

P.S.

Too much optimism can play often down, lets play fear instead, if its not bigger than previous then what will happen?

What happened to the video? I like this version, but it seems to not be functioning.

Back
Top Bottom