What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

On the other hand..

Confirmed News:
Asad Umar vs IK for Chairman...
Sid says He will vote for Asad Umar for Chairman and in Gen Elections IK for Prime Minister of Pakistan..
Who will you vote. Both Candidates are Equally Intelligent, Administrative Skills, Chrisma & Humble. Tough Match...

------
Now this is gonna be interesting.. I like both guys, the top most 2 jewels of PTI.. If this is true, then this is the true democracy, a Party head is competing against most competent intellectual of his own part. Nawaz Sharif won't even dare to contest against his own brother Shahbaz Sharif for party leadership..

I head Omar Cheema was to contest Imran too. anyway its a tough choice.

I find Asad Omar more wise than Imran Khan.

but

I trust Imran more than Asad Omar !!!

here Iman has a vision, Asad omar is the guy who can translate that vision into reality.

so honestly it has to be Imran that should win chairmanship.

I head Omar Cheema was to contest Imran too. anyway its a tough choice.

I find Asad Omar more wise than Imran Khan.

but

I trust Imran more than Asad Omar !!!

here Iman has a vision, Asad omar is the guy who can translate that vision into reality.

so honestly it has to be Imran that should win chairmanship.

Of course, where PTI stands today is just because of dedicated hardwork of IK so centeral command should be in IK's hand as of now.

Of course, where PTI stands today is just because of dedicated hardwork of IK so centeral command should be in IK's hand as of now.

plus Asad Umar is technocrat sort of a guy, he is not a politician/leader.

another that he is inexperienced in politics, can he handle party the way Imran manages !!

my support in this contest is for Imran.

or lets see if someone with argument here wants to support Asad Omar over Imran..

Only Imran Khan can match Imran Khan. Period.
@Leader,

How about SMQ, which position he contesting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Only Imran Khan can match Imran Khan. Period.
@Leader,

How about SMQ, which position he contesting for?

dont know..

aj president Punjab ka election hai. I think Ch Ejaz or Dr Yasmeen group vs Rasheed and Aleem group.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know..

aj president Punjab ka election hai. I think Ch Ejaz or Dr Yasmeen group vs Rasheed and Aleem group.

I've heard a rumour that there's another wicket going down in PTI.

If it's between,
Imran Khan vs Asad
Cheema vs Hashmi
Alvi vs Tareen

Where is SMQ in it?

I've heard a rumour that there's another wicket going down in PTI.

If it's between,
Imran Khan vs Asad
Cheema vs Hashmi
Alvi vs Tareen

Where is SMQ in it?

No idea, I havent heard about it yet... lets hope whatever maybe the result, its better for PTI and Pakistan.

156472_372795832828147_1165863246_n.jpg

I've heard rumors that PML-N has announced Basant on 23rd March.. lol Is this all they can come up with now..?

He is a CM not some lallu panju.

If he is so much worried about his security then tell him to sit inside his castle. People dont pay tax for their security rather than their own. PTI never asked for any security up until now as most of the people are Volunteers. When a leader is popular then people themselves become a wall for his safety.

@topic
Inshallah inqlaab aye ga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fMkfjrA2Go

Asad Umar's tweet said that him running against Imran Khan are just rumors and not true, but he did say "..... but could be fun :)"

Personally I love both Imran Khan and Asad Umar.
I think Asad should stay in the party and learn the ropes of being a politician and when the time comes (10 years or so from now), he would be a great leader of PTI.

Back
Top Bottom