What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

BFx_Z2pCEAIHPZI.jpg

patwari apni aukaat dekhatay howe............ shame !!

Imran also changes his DP on twitter to...

8635f441e5b724e72535e8a358019259.jpeg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............:smitten:

P.S.

God I am so excited to get the doze of Pakistaniyat !!! :pakistan:

I m coming in from Faisalabad with my friends ... we have a very diverse group ... I m from Lahore (family residence) , another friend is from North Waziristan , another guy is from Multan , yet another colleague is from Peshawar and the last fellow is from Khushab. ... Any special travel advice will be welcome bcz we expect to leave our Faisalabad company residence by 9 in the morning on 23rd March then we will join our fellow colleagues , friends and relatives invited by us , Punjab Govt will do whatever it can to hinder travelers destined for Minar e Pakistan , i m keeping this factor in my mind . ...can't wait to be part of Tsunami

See, you can't buy that kind of enthusiasm And that is a pretty diverse group -- be safe

Well hopefully this new born spirit in young Pakistanis is going to translate into action in time of need. I am so sick of having traitors and thieves on throne of our country. Change has to be now or never.

I rarely participate in events such as these, but you can be damn sure that i will be present at this Jalsa with my friends screaming at the top of my lungs. Down with the status quo.

thats the spirit. inshallah ham banayen gaye aik naya Pakistan. :pakistan:

if 80,000 elected members are coming to take oath and if each member is accompanied by atleast 10 supporters then only this takes the figure to 800,000 Inshallah and ofcourse hundreds of thousands other supporters will also be participating So i am sure that the number will cross a million....:pakistan:

if 80,000 elected members are coming to take oath and if each member is accompanied by atleast 10 supporters then only this takes the figure to 800,000 Inshallah and ofcourse hundreds of thousands other supporters will also be participating So i am sure that the number will cross a million....:pakistan:

well ho sakta hai, you never know... its PTI and its Passionate janoonis.. !!

Last edited by a moderator:

That's what I have been thinking for sometime.

If there are 80k people elected and who are going to take oath, at least 60k is then confirmed...and then the normal people and their relatives etc...number will easily cross 200k. A huge figure.

Let's see what happens.

That's what I have been thinking for sometime.

If there are 80k people elected and who are going to take oath, at least 60k is then confirmed...and then the normal people and their relatives etc...number will easily cross 200k. A huge figure.

Let's see what happens.

Unfortunately there won't be enough space, Minar e Pakistan is huge but not that huge to hold a crowd of more than 300k in my estimations. Most likely, just like the last time a lot of supporters will be turned away as they won't be able to make it to the ground. Expect a full house, thats for sure.

2 days to go....... :pakistan:

Unfortunately there won't be enough space, Minar e Pakistan is huge but not that huge to hold a crowd of more than 300k in my estimations. Most likely, just like the last time a lot of supporters will be turned away as they won't be able to make it to the ground. Expect a full house, thats for sure.

Yes, actually there were less arrangements to manage such a huge crowd... no body likes to stay on the road, this far that they cannot even see the stage...

this time screens and speaker system should be 10 times better than last, otherwise a great chunk of people would turn away like before... to be honest I turned home before IK's speech as the speakers werent working...and we couldnt hear what he was saying...

hope they manage better this time.

leader r u going there?

actually for an occasion like 23rd March,Minarey Pakistan is da best possible place to choose for it..

Back
Top Bottom