What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

In my entire family, no one has ever attended any Jalsa, nor have casted any vote till date. I've already convinced them all to vote this time and vote for PTI, but finding it hard to get permissions to join today's Jalsa.. :(

Minar-e-Pakistan is only at just 10 minutes drive from my home and I can't stand the temptation to go out.. I'm gonna fuk this sh!t and go out with friends anytime soon.. :pakistan:

In my entire family, no one has ever attended any Jalsa, nor have casted any vote till date. I've already convinced them all to vote this time and vote for PTI, but finding it hard to get permissions to join today's Jalsa.. :(

Minar-e-Pakistan is only at just 10 minutes drive from my home and I can't stand the temptation to go out.. I'm gonna fuk this sh!t and go out with friends anytime soon.. :pakistan:

bro you missed the last night show too... it was electrifying !!

there is no two pakistan resolution days, and there is no other such day then this.... do come, its once in a life time experience !!!

دوستو پھر وہی ساعت وہی رُت آئی ہے
ہم نے جب اپنے ارادوں کا علَم کھولا تھا
دل نے جب اپنے ارادوں کی قسم کھائی تھی
شوق نے جب رگِ دَوراں میں لہُو گھولا تھا

ہم نے چاہا تھا کہ یوں اب کے چراغاں کیجیے
روشنی ہو تو گُلستاں سے قفس تک جائے
اب کے اِس طرح دِل زار سے شعلے پھوٹیں
آنچ یخ بستگیِ قلب و نفس تک جائے

اپنی مٹّی سے محبت کی گواہی کے لیے
ہم نے زرداب نظر کو بھی شفق لکھا تھا
اپنی تاریخ کے سینے پہ سجا ہے اب تک
ہم نے خونِ رگِ جاں سے جو وَرق لکھا تھا

دوستو آؤ کہ تجدیدِ وفا کا دن ہے
ساعتِ عہدِ محبت کو حِنا رنگ کریں
خُونِ دِل غازہء رُخسارِ وطن ہو جائے
اپنے اشکوں کو ستاروں سے ہم آہنگ کریں

آؤ لکھیں کہ ہمیں اپنی اَماں میں رکھنا
احتسابِ عملِ دیدہء تر ہونے تک
ہم تو مر جائیں گے اے ارضِ وطن پھر بھی تجھے
زندہ رہنا ہے قیامت کی سحر ہونے تک

bro you missed the last night show too... it was electrifying !!

there is no two pakistan resolution days, and there is no other such day then this.... do come, its once in a life time experience !!!

Yay, convinced my chahoo to go with me, and got the permission from parents with help of uncle.. Minar-e-Pakistan, here I come.. :yahoo:

The livestream doesn't seem to be live. I am watching it right now and in the video it's still dark. :(

Nadeem F Paracha a cynical critic of PTI, will be part of the Jalsa as an observer... change is around the corner !! :pakistan:

Nadeem F Paracha a cynical critic of PTI, will be part of the Jalsa as an observer... change is around the corner !! :pakistan:

okay Ali Zafar will be there too... girls did you hear what I just said :o

3) That guy "one pound fish" will be there too with his family and friends...

3) That guy "one pound fish" will be there too with his family and friends...

Paracha is truly very negative when it comes to the PTI and to nationalist sentiment. Still him being a part of the jalsa means that the jalsa will and is getting extra attention which is good. The more people from media are involved the better it is.

"Aik musalman jabb doodray musalmaan kii piith peechay duaa kertaa hai,jabb kay doosray musalman ko iss kaa ilm naa hoo...tou Allah aisee juaa radd nahi kertaa"

I hereby pray for IK and all participents' safety....

At last Tsunami managed to show some focuses.
Black money for black plans.

Imran is getting Less Popular then before , Only Hardcore Party members are supporting his party .. He would able to get few seats but will lost his complete popularity If next elected parliamentarians wouldn't able to resolve the issues of Pakistanis . They are not genius neither magicians , They are completely gaining the advantage of opportunity in the slogans of "Change" . . Current scenario technically don't supports the things he claims to do .. delusions and dreams would never let our citizens to get in a realist world.

Imran is getting Less Popular then before , Only Hardcore Party members are supporting his party .. He would able to get few seats but will lost his complete popularity If next elected parliamentarians wouldn't able to resolve the issues of Pakistanis . They are not genius neither magicians , They are completely gaining the advantage of opportunity in the slogans of "Change" . . Current scenario technically don't supports the things he claims to do .. delusions and dreams would never let our citizens to get in a realist world.

At least he is talking about change, and what options do we got here? Nawaz and zardari, we already know now what zardari did and nawaz sharif will be the same as he was in his previous tenure. What do you wish to vote for army or Taliban. We have our last hope and chance to vote Imran Khan, if he doesn't deliver then God help pakistan.

At least he is talking about change, and what options do we got here? Nawaz and zardari, we already know now what zardari did and nawaz sharif will be the same as he was in his previous tenure. What do you wish to vote for army or Taliban. We have our last hope and chance to vote Imran Khan, if he doesn't deliver then God help pakistan.

Why your thoughts starts from least ? during 2007's election campaign , The slogans were of demanding democracy against dictatorship , but right after few months of that elected government public had started to slang them . . Even few said that dictatorship was better then that . . Our problem is that we make conclusions under present observations , We don't consider the intensity of our issues and the capability of that man that we are going to choose . Just few slogans and statements can impress us and we give them the title of saviour or leader . Your last sentence even reflects that you don't even considered or never imagine that whats going to happen next . Uncertainty is dangerous disease in our nation .

Back
Top Bottom