What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

can not u vote frm there,i heard ppl talkin abt facility for overseas pakistanies to vote frm da countries thy r livin?:undecided:?

There is still no facility to do that! Today was the last day of registration and my vote didn't got registered and I dont have NIC also! :cray:

There is still no facility to do that! Today was the last day of registration and my vote didn't got registered and I dont have NIC also! :cray:

I guess ECP has extend the date. you can still check out.

o,mayb thy will extend da date for registration,were u sleepin b4? :angry:

but still u can play ur part by doin campaignin n askin ur friends n family to vote for PTI n Imran khan...:pakistan:

students r very active in pak thez days in thez things....

o,mayb thy will extend da date for registration,were u sleepin b4? :angry:

but still u can play ur part by doin campaignin n askin ur friends n family to vote for PTI n Imran khan...:pakistan:

students r very active in pak thez days in thez things....

Yea! My whole family here is PTI supporters! I will request other relatives in Pakistan to vote for PTI! :pakistan:

This is awesome.

[video]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=602751296419015[video]

over 20000 seats have been placed.... Hope this jalsa is larger then his previous one. although about a year and a half ago he had alot more vocal support but i am sure many will turn up for this jalsa and once more show that the people support change not this status quo. Heard that the metro bus has been stopped tomorrow bcz people had bought tickets to go to jalsa.....

Go imran khan Show these people your strength.

Back
Top Bottom