What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

While there is no denying IK's popularity is growing manifolds, I have noticed that he is going a little too overboard. He should be very careful while choosing his words specially when addressing Nawaz Shareef and Zardari. Remember he claims moral high ground over both PML -N and PPP so it should be there for everyone to see. As much as I hate Nawaz Shareef, I liked his way of criticizing IK without using foul language.

Just an advice to PTI and IK.

yes, I felt the same, he now require to uplift his stature, that is to control what can be asked and what is required to be edited before onairing the program, long gone are the times when Anchors would use Imran Khan to have better rating of their program......

just like Nawaz and other league leaders do, they pre-set the questions, and edit the interview to make it most suitable to what goes in their favour....

whereas, everyone asks Imran khan quite bluntly whatever comes in their mouth, and its often the same khisay pitay question....

advice can be submitted to official PTI page that is Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf > Home

Chairman Imran Khan addresses huge Jalsa in Mardan, Mr. Khawaja Mohammad Hoti along with other prominent politicians join PTI

IK%20pic.jpg

As much as I hate Nawaz Shareef, I liked his way of criticizing IK without using foul language.

In principle I agree with you, but what is the alternative. If you have noticed IK doesn't term each and every member of a particular party with negative words as mentioned. F.ex. he never says anything like that against Javed Hashmi - though this person occasionally also is a part of deception tactics. Remember that Javed hashmi was the man who gave guarantees about PML-N wouldn't particpate in elections to both IK and Qazi Hussain Ahmed. He said he would leave PML-N if they participated in the elections. The end result was that PML-N did participate, but Javed hashmi did not honor his words. In spite of this IK never use negative words about Javed Hashmi. Yes, he uses harsh words, but only against the MEGA culprits! If a man is thief or crook then we cannot do anything else than to call that particular person a thief or crook (or both).

In principle I agree with you, but what is the alternative. If you have noticed IK doesn't term each and every member of a particular party with negative words as mentioned. F.ex. he never says anything like that against Javed Hashmi - though this person occasionally also is a part of deception tactics. Remember that Javed hashmi was the man who gave guarantees about PML-N wouldn't particpate in elections to both IK and Qazi Hussain Ahmed. He said he would leave PML-N if they participated in the elections. The end result was that PML-N did participate, but Javed hashmi did not honor his words. In spite of this IK never use negative words about Javed Hashmi. Yes, he uses harsh words, but only against the MEGA culprits! If a man is thief or crook then we cannot do anything else than to call that particular person a thief or crook (or both).

excellent reminder... and this again proves the moral hight of Imran Khan...

Last edited by a moderator:
@ 00:30 & again @ 2:40 onwards.. a suggestion floated, that , IK should "politically entertain the crowd & for that ask Musharaf to come alongwith his dholkee"...
مشرف كو ڈهولكي سميت بلا ليں
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Mera khiyal hai k ab iss corrupt hakoomat ko sumreme ke wasta se hata kar ab Imran khan ko chance dena chahiye....

Back
Top Bottom