What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Very noble goals for sure:But exactly HOW?

Exactly when he is in possession of of his Govt these things are not foretold prior to elections the mechanism is to be in the Govt to implement.

I also have a question HOW is US going to get out of economic mess.

Imran Khan doesn't understand politics....he is popular because of cricket.....he doesn't know what administration and governance is all about.....leading a country is not a joke....Imran must realize this fact....he should stop fooling around pakistanis now

mr. zulfiqar politics is no rocket science. Every man woman in Pakistan is well aware of politics. Are you telling me a man can't be a chef because he is a man. What do you know about administration and governance and what do all those parties that have ruled Pakistan ever understood the meaning of administration and governance. Incase you do not know Musharraf's government added $19 Billion in debt and the current Govt added $22 Billion further in 3 years period and you can see what is the current terrible situation of Pakistan. Stop worshipping altaf bhaia.

Exactly when he is in possession of of his Govt these things are not foretold prior to elections the mechanism is to be in the Govt to implement.

Does this mean these are no more than "quam to dikhaye gey sabz bagh", at least for now with no realistic plan to achieve them?

I also have a question HOW is US going to get out of economic mess.

It will be a long and hard slog, but I don't want to go off-topic in this thread.

Like others... I have asked their supporters numerous times,,, but couldn't get the answer...

nice to see other Pakistanis asking the same question, hope you get the answer out of him soon, which I highly doubt. Imran Khan is making an impression that he has this magic wand that he will wave and everything will be happily ever after that, he is a great cricket caption but his knowledge in leading a country is highly doubtful.

nice to see other Pakistanis asking the same question, hope you get the answer out of him soon, which I highly doubt. Imran Khan is making an impression that he has this magic wand that he will wave and everything will be happily ever after that, he is a great cricket caption but his knowledge in leading a country is highly doubtful.

Yes, we ask bcaz we do not believe in 'political slogans' and we have got brain, we not illiterate.. So we ask that how will he do this... He is giving very high statements, like he said he will win from lahore by defeating Nawaz Sharif... ?

I posted an article that was published in urdu newspaper...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...imran-khans-political-desk-4.html#post1976785

Since you are in canada, you can ask any Pakistani to read this for you...

Yes, we ask bcaz we do not believe in 'political slogans' and we have got brain, we not illiterate.. So we ask that how will he do this... He is giving very high statements, like he said he will win from lahore by defeating Nawaz Sharif... ?

I posted an article that was published in urdu newspaper...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...imran-khans-political-desk-4.html#post1976785

Since you are in canada, you can ask any Pakistani to read this for you...

thx for the input, will ask someone who can read urdu to help me out there lol

just curious though, so is it tough to beat Nawaz in Lahore ?

Does this mean these are no more than "quam to dikhaye gey sabz bagh", at least for now with no realistic plan to achieve them?

It will be a long and hard slog, but I don't want to go off-topic in this thread.

Isn't that what Mr. Obama said and look where US Govt stands and where the economy stands.

thx for the input, will ask someone who can read urdu to help me out there lol

just curious though, so is it tough to beat Nawaz in Lahore ?

okay, actually i m leaving for Islamabad today for a meeting.. if I find some time, i ll translate it for you..

PML-N yes, it is very difficult to beat them in Lahore.

Isn't that what Mr. Obama said and look where US Govt stands and where the economy stands.

You make a good point, but please know that if he and his party do not deliver the results, Obama and the Democrats will be meted out an exacting punishment in 2012, no doubt about it.

Having said that, I do hope that whoever comes into power, IK included, is able to bring as much of that manifesto as possible to fruition. I pray for that fervently.

Like others... I have asked their supporters numerous times,,, but couldn't get the answer...

you have been answered thoroughly quite a few times, you need to look up in to yourself to know what is causing the blockage...

Very noble goals for sure:

But exactly HOW?

can you define "HOW" lets put it on to you, given that you are government, let us know how you will work on "HOW" part...

seriously, I didnot think you lack basics !!

Two PTI workers killed in Karachi violence; Sindh leadership to hold press
Two workers of PTI were killed in the Karachi violence yesterday. Mohammad Israr who was General Secretary of UC 5 in PS 93 and Raheemullah. Inna Lillahe wa Inna Ilaihe Rajioon. They were kidnapped yesterday and their ‘bori band’ bodies were found last night. After post mortem their bodies were released to the families. Raheemullah was buried and Israr’s burial will take place after Zohar, today

Chairman Imran Khan and PTI leadership has condemned the ongoing brutality and called for stern and quick action from the federal and provincial governments. The leadership also condoled with the bereaved families.

A press conference will be held at Karachi Press club by PTI Sindh leadership today afternoon.

can you define "HOW" lets put it on to you, given that you are government, let us know how you will work on "HOW" part...

seriously, I didnot think you lack basics !!

All of those goals taken together, coupled with the present situation in each sector, plus the lack of resources to rectify the deficiencies, make implementing a HOW unrealistic.

One or two individual goals may be possible, but even those would take a longer time than that given in the manifesto.

Planning session held for Ramadan Dharnas in Islamabad...

20110801_ZK_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom