What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Can you please post the candidates lists of PTI all over Pakistan? I was searching it on Insaf pk site, but it has leadership only.

nice to see other Pakistanis asking the same question, hope you get the answer out of him soon, which I highly doubt. Imran Khan is making an impression that he has this magic wand that he will wave and everything will be happily ever after that, he is a great cricket caption but his knowledge in leading a country is highly doubtful.

Every other political party is waving the same 'magic wand', at least in Imran Khan's case it is someone who hasn't been tried out yet.

Just the fact that he is a 'new face' gets him my vote.

Every other political party is waving the same 'magic wand', at least in Imran Khan's case it is someone who hasn't been tried out yet.

So you'd rather have the devil you DON'T know, to turn the familiar phrase on its head?

Prove Imran Khan is devil......

Bhaijan, I was referring to the old proverb "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't" in response to AM and T-Faz's comments. It was not meant to be literal against any person.

Or, 'attempting the same thing again and again while expecting a different result ...... insanity'

Time to try something different ....

Some will conclude you just called Imran Khan "insane" and get upset! :D

Oh, wait, you are Admin, so who cares. I still need to explain myself! :D

Can you please post the candidates lists of PTI all over Pakistan? I was searching it on Insaf pk site, but it has leadership only.

its not there, I dont know their names either, sorry cannot help you in that... you can ask the management to upload potential candidates... or are you looking for unit level leadership ?

its not there, I dont know their names either, sorry cannot help you in that... you can ask the management to upload potential candidates... or are you looking for unit level leadership ?

Can you please request them? Sincerely i am planning to vote for PTI, therefore i want to see that all candidates of PTI did not have affiliation with rest of the political parties.

Does this imply that he is not different from other political parties? so 'he is yet to be tried' is not a good reason to vote for him.

Can you please request them? Sincerely i am planning to vote for PTI, therefore i want to see that all candidates of PTI did not have affiliation with rest of the political parties.

I will look into it, PTI website is already going through a major designing change, so they might take a bit to upload, it would be good If they have their unit level leadership shown on website....

The candidates joining PTI had had affiliations with political parties... a new class/breed of Insaf tigers will take no less than 15 years to gain recognition given that PTI remains organized for its objectives...

Does this imply that he is not different from other political parties? so 'he is yet to be tried' is not a good reason to vote for him.
He just wants to impair the vote bank of nawaz sharif thus giving the benefit to asif zardari. Whyhe does not work on the vote bank of ppp like larkana . PMLn punjab government is not corrupt unlike federal government , they are doing fine , good roads development , education, health , etc, what can pti do ? It is only in an attempt to divide the votes of pml(n)in punjab thus giving the benefit to ppp. I will not vote to pti , i will vote to the time tested (corruption free)and experienced pml(n).

He just wants to impair the vote bank of nawaz sharif thus giving the benefit to asif zardari. Whyhe does not work on the vote bank of ppp like larkana . PMLn punjab government is not corrupt unlike federal government , they are doing fine , good roads development , education, health , etc, what can pti do ? It is only in an attempt to divide the votes of pml(n)in punjab thus giving the benefit to ppp. I will not vote to pti , i will vote to the time tested (corruption free)and experienced pml(n).

Yes, and he should target the entire Pakistan, by targetting few cities, he is not expected to win.

Back
Top Bottom