What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

He just wants to impair the vote bank of nawaz sharif thus giving the benefit to asif zardari. Whyhe does not work on the vote bank of ppp like larkana . PMLn punjab government is not corrupt unlike federal government , they are doing fine , good roads development , education, health , etc, what can pti do ? It is only in an attempt to divide the votes of pml(n)in punjab thus giving the benefit to ppp. I will not vote to pti , i will vote to the time tested (corruption free)and experienced pml(n).

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Imran Khan announced reorganization of PTI in Khyber-Pukhtunkhwa

Imran%20Khan.JPG

PESHAWAR:

The PTI president while speaking about his party position on coming elections, said that his party will not make any alliance with any political party who’s leaders’ assets are in foreign banks.

Replying to a query about Karachi situation, Imran Khan said the country was faced with anarchy and further going down the same path due to some political parties adding that the Karachi situation was owing to the those political parties who had accommodated their activists in police force.

He added that these same political activists are facilitated massacre in Karachi.

Earlier addressing at a local hotel, Imran Khan announced reorganistion of PTI after dismantling current party cabinet and formed two committees for holding party elections. He on the occasion said that with change in overall situation the party is also going through some changes and therefore reoganisation was needed within the party.

He announced the names for organizing committee and working committee of which Justice Retd Burhanuddin will head the provincial organizing committee while other members include Rustam Shah Mohmand, Shaukat Yousafzai, Shah Farman, Omar Faroow Hoti, Dr Mehar Taj Roghani, Atif Khan, Zahid Hussain Mohmand, Atfi khan.

The working committee will be headed by Asad Qaiser and other members include, Shah Farman, Shaukat yousafzai, Zahid Hussain Mohmand, Tahir Khan, Khalid Masood, Dr Roghani, Omar Farooq Hoti.

Dr. Mateen Khan will be advisor for strategic matters while Shah Farman will look after political matter of the party in the province as advisor

Dont laugh , i know it is a pti desk , but one should have courage to listen to others opinion . This is a problem with immature pti.

I laughed at your audacity to call pml-n corruption free. Are you that naive or just pretending.

at 1:10 :lol: bari mushkil se khan sb ne digits bolay hain...hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jag utho campaign

Imran Khan Launches Social Media Campaign in Pakistan : Wake Up

PTI has launched a Social Media campaign named ‘Jaag Utho’, meaning ‘Wake Up’ in Urdu. He aims to bring the Pakistani youth together and channelize their energy for the good of the nation.

The Social Media campaign is active in all 3 major channels — Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. Facebook page seems very active, which is able to collect 7,500+ fans.

jaagutho.jpg

PTI Jaag Utho Campaign on facebook is a great idea designed mainly by new punjab information secretary Andleeb Abbas.

She is a leading media and management consultant and has also taught at prestigious universities like LUMS. It would be nice if people similar to Miss Andleeb can work in the central media team under Mr. Akbar Babar...

He just wants to impair the vote bank of nawaz sharif thus giving the benefit to asif zardari. Whyhe does not work on the vote bank of ppp like larkana . PMLn punjab government is not corrupt unlike federal government , they are doing fine , good roads development , education, health , etc, what can pti do ? It is only in an attempt to divide the votes of pml(n)in punjab thus giving the benefit to ppp. I will not vote to pti , i will vote to the time tested (corruption free)and experienced pml(n).
I FLY HIGH

well that's a very logical thing to do, His political views & ideology is of RIGHT or CENTRE RIGHT and the MIAN'S also claim to be on the RIGHT wing,whereas PPP & MQM's political ideology & views are of LEFT or atleast they ll have us believe that they are. also it is much harder to break the PPP & MQM vote bank. so far his strategy has been good, I think he should continue to target PUNJAB & PAKHTOONKHAWA, with some emphasis on BALOUCHISTAN. also i don't think he ll sweep away in the coming elections he is more likely to get 20 odd seats, which would be big step forward for him & his party.

I FLY HIGH

well that's a very logical thing to do, His political views & ideology is of RIGHT or CENTRE RIGHT and the MIAN'S also claim to be on the RIGHT wing,whereas PPP & MQM's political ideology & views are of LEFT or atleast they ll have us believe that they are. also it is much harder to break the PPP & MQM vote bank. so far his strategy has been good, I think he should continue to target PUNJAB & PAKHTOONKHAWA, with some emphasis on BALOUCHISTAN. also i don't think he ll sweep away in the coming elections he is more likely to get 20 odd seats, which would be big step forward for him & his party.

PTI has Moderate Nationalist Ideology..

@Leader

that in political vocabulary is known as CENTRE RIGHT

@Leader

that in political vocabulary is known as CENTRE RIGHT

fair enough, was making it a bit clear cause in our society, left, right etc have a different meaning than those found in western books.

Or, 'attempting the same thing again and again while expecting a different result ...... insanity'

Time to try something different ....

I did not mean anything by my post, I just wrote that in reply to VCheng who turned the quote around.

As for different, lets wait and see.

I am just a spectator now.

I did not mean anything by my post, I just wrote that in reply to VCheng who turned the quote around.

As for different, lets wait and see.

I am just a spectator now.

As I explained earlier, my comments were based in idiomatic usage, and were not directed at any personality either.

I laughed at your audacity to call pml-n corruption free. Are you that naive or just pretending.
Pml(n) is running it punjab government without any corruption scandle. Even their opponents cannot put alegations on them . Not even imran khan can put any blame on with proofs on them . When i see arround me law an order in punjab is better than all the provinces . i see arround me schools are being buit , roads are being constructed , fly overs , bridges , now a taxi car sceme is there , 20,000 cars are to be distributed .Just because of their image china is funding 2.8 billion us dollers for lahore metro which is starting to be constructed this year .I ASK YOU IS THIS HAPPENING IN ANY OTHER PROVINCE ? My friend i am telling you this with full conviction , I am definately not pretending .:cool::cool:

Pml(n) is running it punjab government without any corruption scandle. Even their opponents cannot put alegations on them . Not even imran khan can put any blame on with proofs on them . When i see arround me law an order in punjab is better than all the provinces . i see arround me schools are being buit , roads are being constructed , fly overs , bridges , now a taxi car sceme is there , 20,000 cars are to be distributed .Just because of their image china is funding 2.8 billion us dollers for lahore metro which is starting to be constructed this year .I ASK YOU IS THIS HAPPENING IN ANY OTHER PROVINCE ? My friend i am telling you this with full conviction , I am definately not pretending .:cool::cool:

How about Sasta Tandoor scandal for a starter? Not saying Shahbaz made some heavy fortunes out of it but I hope every body would agree that it was sheer incompetence of his govt. and corruption was on show at lower levels.The guy wasted billions for nothing.

As for the development and governance, since the revenue collection is the responsibility of provincial govts, how much increase in tax collection have we seen? Did the Punjab govt. do anything to bring agricultural sector under tax net? Has Shahbaz Sharif done anything to tax landlords and Jageerdars? The answer is No! and the reasons are well known to all of us as to why they will not EVER bring agriculture sector under tax base.

Building roads, bridges, schools is only limited to Lahore and adjoining areas. No development and I repeat no development work is taking place in south Punjab and rural areas of the province. Take some time out and visit places in South Punjab and you'll know what am I talking about.

All in all, even after their 3rd term in Govt, PML-N has not shown anything that could get them my vote. Yes they might have been better than center and other provincial govts. but their performance is still pathetic to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom