What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Imran Khan Introduces SMS Based Updates for His Party Members

PTISMS.jpg

Imran Khan has introduced a new kind of SMS based update system for his party members, i.e. one of most used medium by Pakistanis.

This initiative by PTI media management team will help party members/followers to get updates about Pakistan Tehreek Insaaf via SMS on their mobile, that too free of charge.

Party statement said that apart from party related announcements and updates, different polls will be conducted among members and Chairman Imran Khan, himself, will address members via SMS once in a while.

Service was announced in a recent Jalsa at Faisalabad which estimated to gather more than 50,000 people.

How to Subscribe:

To subscribe, send an SMS including your Name and City to 80022
Note that this a free of cost service and no subscription charges at all (as claimed by PTI)

^^^ Please stop saying IK did this and that, it is PTI and not just a single man dong everything on his own.

By-the-way half of my father's family also migrated from india after partition, but NEVER used word "mohajir" ... So did IK...
-
-
On another thread ppl r speculating PTI might join hands with Mushy-the-traitor...
Here IK made that clear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just watching him,

What did he say? He said if supreme court is unable to catch the big thieves, then we should set free all the small thieves held in jails.

What a vision. My hats off for IK. He is really need to grow up.

He is now among those frustrated people whose face is turned towards Army. Well well history gonna repeat soon.

The real problem that why feudal / Jageerdars remain in power.

92.gif

The real problem that why feudal / Jageerdars remain in power.

92.gif

This literary distinguishes PTI. it surly proves PTI is going in the right direction by not compromising with feudal and elite.

only National Party of Pakistan that is striving to achieve ideals of modern time...

hats off to Great Khan and his Team

This literary distinguishes PTI. it surly proves PTI is going in the right direction by not compromising with feudal and elite.

only National Party of Pakistan that is striving to achieve ideals of modern time...

hats off to Great Khan and his Team

Seems you didn't the news, it highlights that Imran Khan is moving ahead the direction which a normal pakistan (voter) is not interested in.

Seems you didn't the news, it highlights that Imran Khan is moving ahead the direction which a normal pakistan (voter) is not interested in.

thats what we are working on, changing the hearts and minds... remember we used the same slogan in Lawyers movement...its a movement to change the hearts and minds...:cheers: and surely PTI has been successful in it, not only in urban areas but rural areas as well...

While there is no denying IK's popularity is growing manifolds, I have noticed that he is going a little too overboard. He should be very careful while choosing his words specially when addressing Nawaz Shareef and Zardari. Remember he claims moral high ground over both PML -N and PPP so it should be there for everyone to see. As much as I hate Nawaz Shareef, I liked his way of criticizing IK without using foul language.

Just an advice to PTI and IK.

thats what we are working on, changing the hearts and minds... remember we used the same slogan in Lawyers movement...its a movement to change the hearts and minds...:cheers: and surely PTI has been successful in it, not only in urban areas but rural areas as well...

I am surprised that you still believe that it as 'lawyers movement' leading the restoration of CJ.

What PTI is need to do is to address the issues faced by 98% of poor people. Do you remember that PM congratulated nation for making 18th amendment in constitution. I was watching a program on TV, wherein people views were taken on air regarding that amendment, no one even knew what this 18 amendment is. They said, bhai humain roti day do, beshak Army hukumat karti rahay. Few very strongly criticized Nawaz Sharif as well.. for being friendly opposition and for waiting for his turn.

We need to know a fact, i remember a post in some other forum, which was like there are around 80 million registered voters, only 30% to 35% cast their votes. The figures comes to 28 million. If you subtract the political workers we are left with a very number who actually cast the vote, resultantly forming a govt.

Now what IK is supposed to do, he should stick with his manifesto about country's sovereignty and drone attacks and blah blah.. but he should emphasize on basic needs of a general Pakistani.

Lets take example of MQM, apart from your hate towards it, which i would not like to discuss. But still take their example, if you have any problem against any one, just complain against him in Unit office of MQM, they will call both the parties and act as arbitrator and solve the issue. They built roads in their areas, lighting, infrastructure is excellent in their areas. I was going to Malir, when I crossed the Airport, there was huge darkness, no lights, but when I reached and took turn from Kala Board, I saw beautiful road, lights, even tiles on footpaths etc. Mean they address the problems faced by a normal citizen. That is why people in Karachi like them to be elected.

If IK really want to sweep the elections without establishment, then he should address the issues being faced by poor people. An ordinary person is not concerned with issues like aafia siddiqui, drone attacks, dollars for WOT, American's involvement etc etc. I am not saying these issues are to be ignored, these should be addressed if he manages to form a Govt.

For forming a Govt. he needs to get sympathy of illiterate poor people. Bhai jab pait khali ho aur bachay roti kay liyay tarap rahay hon, no one give ears about corruption charges against the Govt. He should criticize the 2 big parties, but not with baseless allegations, with facts and figures.

He has pain for Pakistan, if he can do something good for Pakistan, he should come in Govt. but for that he needs to be determined. These hukumat hatao mulk bachao slogans will not help, in my view.

Imran Khan is the only hope for Pakistan, we need to support him at least one time.
He already give the gift of Shaukat Khanam Cancer Hospital, compare imran khan with other leaders, i think non of them did such a myseterical work for the poor and deprive ppl's of pakistan.
Am became so much upset that why ppls talking about imran khan in this manner?
we need to support him, its the unique and obligatory solution for all the problems which we are facing. from international to national.

Was just watching him,

Why we had had the habit of criticizing every one?
Imran khan is the solution of problems, he already give the gift of shaukat khanam hospital to this nation, compare all the other politicians and gerals since 1947 you will find the difference.
you cant say something about this daring leader of pakistani youth, you need to change your mind.
thinking has been changed now, i hope that all the old corrupt politicians will be out from the scence and we will find the right leadership, which is possible only by supporting Imran Khan.

Back
Top Bottom