What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

We should always be realistic, but losing hope? No Way!

Hopefully the ECP manages to bring many voters to the polls.

More Voters = Advantage PTI

Im sure no one even thought that the creation of Pakistan would be possible back in 40s except a few wise men who made people believe. They instilled belief in peoples mind, they instilled trust, they instilled Jazba!

Thats exactly what I see in IK. Im not comparing Immy to Quaid or Liaquat sir, but he is the one who IMO comes close to these wise men.

OUT with feudalism, OUT with corruption, OUT with tested and tried failures.

IN with Naya Pakistan. IN with belief and trust!

Not let some columns or articles make you lose hope. Never ever lose hope.

Keep It Up Its Ur Time For The Joy U May r In, bt As I Said It, U Never Know Whts Comming 2mmarow For Who?

:woot:Told you mushy in troubled waters and now the last nail in the coffin, condolences my friend, 21 days are not enough for mushy to gather support, I would agree with you about lal masjid ops but will never agree with you for taking part in WOT, slashing F-16s orders and that money never went to earth quake victims, will never agree with you on why emergency was imposed and judiciary was arrested, constitution being violated, will not agree with you on why shamsi base was given to US, deals were made secretly with US and among other things you need to give us some very solid answers to satisfy people.

Again you are attacking IK-PTI what is your problem with PTI you never speak about pml/ppp why are you so hurt mate.

From PTI facebook page
SO TRUE!!

164903_10151430906064527_1162295345_n.png

@Jazzbot Did you join for Hammad Azhar's TR campaign ?

lol I'm his TR coordinator for PP 149.. ;) NA-121 has PP 149 and 150 under it. A team of about 360 TR's in only PP 149 has been already established during this week and almost same team is ready for PP 150, we've formed 16 teams of TR's for PP 149, one for each Union Council (UC) as PP 149 has 16 UC's. And from tomorrow we are going to launch the campaign officially in PP 149 for Hammad Azhar and Akram Usman. Unfortunately all this was delayed because tickets are just finalized a couple of days ago and we were all waiting for final go.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I'm his TR coordinator for PP 149.. ;) NA-121 has PP 149 and 150 under it. A team of about 360 TR's in only PP 149 has been already established during this week and almost same team is ready for PP 150, we've formed 16 teams of TR's for PP 149, one for each Union Council (UC) as PP 149 has 16 UC's. And from tomorrow we are going to launch the campaign officially in PP 149 for Hammad Azhar and Akram Usman. Unfortunately all this was delayed because tickets are just finalized a couple of days ago and we were all waiting for final go.

good yar... lucky that you got a good person as candidate. yahan tou bas internal politics hi chal rahi hain, kaminay aleem khan ki waja say... abhi tak TR ka program bhi nahi howa... imagine !!

NA-122 ka jo PA-148 hai woh tou confirm PTI jheetay gi kyon kay Mian Aslam aagya PTI mien or Ch Ejaz withdraw kerwa liya... baki sara masla yeh PA-147 mien karay ga Shoaib Saddique, is nay abhi take contact hi nahi kiya TR program kay liye local body say, na hi koe asaar nazar aa rahe hain...they want their own paid people to do the work, while ignoring the old party workers...

had hai, party kay liye sincere nahi, bas apni dhara bazi mein lagay howe hain....

p.s. just make sure you give me good news on from NA121 :)

good yar... lucky that you got a good person as candidate. yahan tou bas internal politics hi chal rahi hain, kaminay aleem khan ki waja say... abhi tak TR ka program bhi nahi howa... imagine !!

NA-122 ka jo PA-148 hai woh tou confirm PTI jheetay gi kyon kay Mian Aslam aagya PTI mien or Ch Ejaz withdraw kerwa liya... baki sara masla yeh PA-147 mien karay ga Shoaib Saddique, is nay abhi take contact hi nahi kiya TR program kay liye local body say, na hi koe asaar nazar aa rahe hain...they want their own paid people to do the work, while ignoring the old party workers...

had hai, party kay liye sincere nahi, bas apni dhara bazi mein lagay howe hain....

p.s. just make sure you give me good news on from NA121 :)

We are lucky then to have Hammad Azhar, I've met him 3 times in last 2 days, he's a very kind person. He also gave me his own cell phone number so I could contact him directly. In our last meeting of TRs with Hammad, he said you guys are the one's who are conducting my campaign and are going door to door for me, so here have my direct cell phone number, no need to call my secretary to take appointments, come directly to me.. :D

Plus Hammad is planning to visit each UC for small corner meetings with each UC's general people which no other candidate ever did before, this will be a great step. Plus, we have one confirmed seat for PTI from PP 149 because PML-N's votes here are divided. Rana Mashood got N's ticket for PP 149 which other PML-N group is participating as Independent, but they are still using NS for their campaign. These 2 groups are fighting with each other in PP 149, so its highly likely that their votes will split, which will benefit PTI :D

Plus, Mian Margoob was MNA from PML-N in NA 121, who had very bad repute here and people were very angry from him and was all going towards PTI in NA-121. PML-N have tried to fix the matter by giving ticket to Mehar Ishtiaq so we are now expecting some competition for NA seat. PML-N has taken a good step as Mehar Ishtiaq was MPA from PP 150 and have good support in that area.

:woot:Told you mushy in troubled waters and now the last nail in the coffin, condolences my friend, 21 days are not enough for mushy to gather support, I would agree with you about lal masjid ops but will never agree with you for taking part in WOT, slashing F-16s orders and that money never went to earth quake victims, will never agree with you on why emergency was imposed and judiciary was arrested, constitution being violated, will not agree with you on why shamsi base was given to US, deals were made secretly with US and among other things you need to give us some very solid answers to satisfy people.

Again you are attacking IK-PTI what is your problem with PTI you never speak about pml/ppp why are you so hurt mate.

Wht Made U Think I Am Hurt?
Well Its Only You Guys Jumping In My Garden?
I Dont Want You Become Agree with Me On Anything, Bt It Will Be A Fun Time Comming Ahead Whenn, You Guys Will Lose Misserbly & Peoples Will Start Running Away, Same As They Did The Time Of TuQ,s Dharna?
Its Just 2 Mints Shine, Which U R In Right Now Bt After that Its Deep Drak Future Ahead?
Wht You Think They Are Going To Announce His Hangings In Chak Shezad? Dont Wory this Arrest will Be Challenged In higher Courts, Everything Willbe Fine, He Is Not Affraid Like Your Playboy Leader, Who Didnt Lunched Any Real Movment Against The Most Croupt Gop Of Allmtimes, Guss Wht He Enjoyed It? Without A Fear Of Being Aressted? Yes Same Fear With Beggness ! Which he Showen when Was Gripped ....? By asking Jemmima Khan To Go To President Musharaf & BEG HIS Relese ? Dont You Remember?
Is There Any PMLn ,ppp Cow Boy Attacking Him? No
Its Just Your Bunch Of College Kids Jumping Here Or There, Cause They Are The Ones Who Felt Threaten frist By TuQ Thn Musharaf? Accept The Reality?
Its you Guys, With Fullest of Hypocracies Who Felt In danger Nt Us?:lol::lol::lol:
Dont Get Excited Just keep Urself In Your Garden &everything Willbe Fine?:whistle:

Wht You Think They Are Going To Announce His Hangings In Chak Shezad? Dont Wory this Arrest will Be Challenged In higher Courts, Everything Willbe Fine, He Is Not Affraid Like Your Playboy Leader, Who Didnt Lunched Any Real Movment Against The Most Croupt Gop Of Allmtimes, Guss Wht He Enjoyed It? Without A Fear Of Being Aressted? Yes Same Fear With Beggness ! Which he Showen when Was Gripped ....? By asking Jemmima Khan To Go To President Musharaf & BEG HIS Relese ? Dont You Remember?
Is There Any PMLn ,ppp Cow Boy Attacking Him? No
Its Just Your Bunch Of College Kids Jumping Here Or There, Cause They Are The Ones Who Felt Threaten frist By TuQ Thn Musharaf? Accept The Reality?
Its you Guys, With Fullest of Hypocracies Who Felt In danger Nt Us?
Dont Get Excited Just keep Urself In Your Garden &everything Willbe Fine?

Jao yaar mushy ka boot polishy, First give us convincing Answers but you don't have Answers so how'll you Answer. I don't know what are you on about you make no sense are you on meds you should take some rest because mushy is out of Elections and the rest of 21 days would be spent running here and there requesting other and in the end begging COAS Kiyani who's answer would be:
9tk6ro.jpg

Jao yaar mushy ka boot polishy, First give us convincing Answers but you don't have Answers so how'll you Answer. I don't know what are you on about you make no sense are you on meds you should take some rest because mushy is out of Elections and the rest of 21 days would be spent running here and there requesting other and in the end begging COAS Kiyani who's answer would be:
9tk6ro.jpg
He Dont Need To Beg Anyone, He Just Need To Point Finger Who Was Who At The Time of bb,s Assination & Wht Was Kiyani,s Role In Negociations With Bb In Dubai?
May I Say, Take Ik !s Pupy To The Bed? How Its Feel Now, Ohh No you Still R Happy even takin Care His Puppy?
I Dont Mind, Kiyani Is Nearly Gone & Soon Will Be Called from Every Direction, Yes The Saviour Of The Croupts?

We are lucky then to have Hammad Azhar, I've met him 3 times in last 2 days, he's a very kind person. He also gave me his own cell phone number so I could contact him directly. In our last meeting of TRs with Hammad, he said you guys are the one's who are conducting my campaign and are going door to door for me, so here have my direct cell phone number, no need to call my secretary to take appointments, come directly to me.. :D

Plus Hammad is planning to visit each UC for small corner meetings with each UC's general people which no other candidate ever did before, this will be a great step. Plus, we have one confirmed seat for PTI from PP 149 because PML-N's votes here are divided. Rana Mashood got N's ticket for PP 149 which other PML-N group is participating as Independent, but they are still using NS for their campaign. These 2 groups are fighting with each other in PP 149, so its highly likely that their votes will split, which will benefit PTI :D

Plus, Mian Margoob was MNA from PML-N in NA 121, who had very bad repute here and people were very angry from him and was all going towards PTI in NA-121. PML-N have tried to fix the matter by giving ticket to Mehar Ishtiaq so we are now expecting some competition for NA seat. PML-N has taken a good step as Mehar Ishtiaq was MPA from PP 150 and have good support in that area.

good... keep it up... pmln is no match to the junoon of this selfless work you guys would be doing !!

victory is ours inshallah !!

good... keep it up... pmln is no match to the junoon of this selfless work you guys would be doing !!

victory is ours inshallah !!

BTW according to my knowledge, TRs don't have to work with PTI candidates of their constituency, TRs have their own hierarchy to follow. Its good if you're in touch with your area's candidates, otherwise you won't need anything from them. You should have been contacted with your area's TR coordinator, if you aren't contacted yet, please let me know what's your NA and PP #, if I can trace who's your area's TR coordinator I will forward his details to you, otherwise I can simply send you TR campaign manager lahore's number so you can contact him directly and inform him about the situation in your area. He will definitely do something asap for it.

Also TR training session is held in your NA or not yet? Please let me know about these things, so I can try to help you out with this if I could.

BTW according to my knowledge, TRs don't have to work with PTI candidates of their constituency, TRs have their own hierarchy to follow. Its good if you're in touch with your area's candidates, otherwise you won't need anything from them. You should have been contacted with your area's TR coordinator, if you aren't contacted yet, please let me know what's your NA and PP #, if I can trace who's your area's TR coordinator I will forward his details to you, otherwise I can simply send you TR campaign manager lahore's number so you can contact him directly and inform him about the situation in your area. He will definitely do something asap for it.

Also TR training session is held in your NA or not yet? Please let me know about these things, so I can try to help you out with this if I could.

oh yes thats cool. I have my coordinators number... but he was quite upset when I called him, he wanted the candidate to contact him and then move along with things...

kindly mujhko TR campaign manager ka number day do, yahan per tou koe training session bhi nahi howa for PA-147... this area is under NA 122 direct for Imran Khan, losing this seat is like losing the whole battle.

TR campaign manager andleeb hai ?

Back
Top Bottom