What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

hanif abbasi in big trouble watch from 27:00 on words
the so called people support that he runs his mouth about :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader you know a person name Barrister Asif Raza who recently joined PTI and getting a ticket from Sialkot NA 113 or NA 111 (firdous Ashiq Awan Halqa)

No, I dont know him, probably a good decision... lets hope he wins, and better than Hussain Gujjar for sure.

@Karachiite I think this video above will win us, your vote for PTI

welcome to the family brother ... :)

Yes Wellcome To ! A Dreamy Family Which Thinks It Will win Every Single Seat From Allover Pakistan?
Wake Up It Wont Gona Happen ! Friend Its Just Ur Little Dreams? & thats It?
Come &live In Real World Plz?:lol:

Anybody seeing that Asma Shirazi show?

A few young folks are asking pretty stupid questions, especially the one in the front row corner and that Sialkot one, there are some good questions as well though.

Asad Umar rocking the show though, he really does have some style and charisma about him...

Anybody seeing that Asma Shirazi show?

A few young folks are asking pretty stupid questions, especially the one in the front row corner and that Sialkot one, there are some good questions as well though.

Asad Umar rocking the show though, he really does have some style and charisma about him...
Just goes on to show how dumb some people really r ...one of them said Imran changed his stance on drones ... empty heads

Just goes on to show how dumb some people really r ...one of them said Imran changed his stance on drones ... empty heads

That guy atleast accepted the explanation and admitted the other person's stance.

The sialkot one was absolutely irritating. This way everyone could start giving examples of his constituency.

Thanks and watched it, I like their idea of progressive taxation. Also I think currently PTIs the only party that has talked about eradicating corruption and improving education. Both PML-N and PPP have ignored them. And today I just read a report that stated that there is going to be a 13% rise in defence budget :hitwall:

Thanks and watched it, I like their idea of progressive taxation. Also I think currently PTIs the only party that has talked about eradicating corruption and improving education. Both PML-N and PPP have ignored them. And today I just read a report that stated that there is going to be a 13% rise in defence budget :hitwall:

yes, they are getting it done in interm govt so that no objection be raised...

anyone got a link for the full program ?

I dont watch tv, I think you will find it on siasat . pk

Back
Top Bottom