What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

Tsunami with musical! :cool:

But seriously, breaking Governor house? :undecided:

Last but not least what was the outcome? recording was very small!

IK has explained this "breaking Governor house" thing a few times in his interviews. By that he does not mean to bring down a Governer house's main building, he means to demolsh the outer premises walls to release the large garden type area around governer houses and the main building of a governer house be given for any suitable public use like a library.

@Aeronaut @A.Rafay @Leader @Armstrong

483932_178070559010300_334519136_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IK has explained this "breaking Governor house" thing a few times in his interviews. By that he does not mean to bring down a Governer house's main building, he means to demolsh the outer premises walls to release the large garden type area around governer houses and the main building of a governer house be given for any suitable public use like a library.

yeah he said they will build universities and cricket stadiums there... that sounds really nice:pakistan:

I don't know about other cities but from Peshawar and Mianwali INSHALLAH he will win but from Lahore and Rawalpindi can't say but good luck to him even if his party gets 50 seats that will make sure PTI will remain in Pakistani politics for really very long

Mianwali I think is a sure shot, Peshawar would be tough since Bilour also contests from there. Lahore is the same sine Khwaja Saad Rafique is gonna contest from there.

And isn't Sheikh Rashid also going to contest from Rwp? And from where Chaudahry Nisar contests from?

I think he will win from Rawalpindi and Mianwali. Peshawar is the least likely.

Mianwali I think is a sure shot, Peshawar would be tough since Bilour also contests from there. Lahore is the same sine Khwaja Saad Rafique is gonna contest from there.

And isn't Sheikh Rashid also going to contest from Rwp? And from where Chaudahry Nisar contests from?

I think he will win from Rawalpindi and Mianwali. Peshawar is the least likely.
Sir ANP will not get vote this time their is too much hatred for them

Don't know, I don't really know alot about Peshawar and all, maybe @AstanoshKhan could elaborate.
And in Lahore if he is able to beat a strong candidate from PML N that will give really huge blow to PML N over all as a party

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom