What's new

PTI | Imran Khan's Political Desk.

his panel lost in intra elections, hence ticket recommendation by local bodies didnt favour him... he was asked to contest from other place, he refused and left....

ruthless merit and Imran khan go hand in hand !!

So as I understand, he lost intra party, no ticket in his preferred place, and he goes out...?

This could be a big big publicity point for PTI, hope this gets alot of media coverage, this would prove the point that IK has been towing all along.

Don't know, I don't really know alot about Peshawar and all, maybe @AstanoshKhan could elaborate.

ANP will cash on sympathy vote of late Bashir Bilour and would only affect the seat of NA-1 (keep in mind IK too is contesting from there against Ghulam Bilour (the railway minister)). ANP had affected the previous elections just because JI had boycotted and their vote went to ANP in retaliation of JUIF Chief breaking the MMA. So this time JI themselves are contesting and with the introduction of PTI, ANP will have to work very very hard to grab a few seats.

^ No ticket for him

Yup he turned out to be a bank defaulter... and the panel straightly refuse him the ticket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read this tweet

Inamullah Niazi to CNBC.Mein Ny Party Chori Na Choron Ga Mein PTI Ka Senior Vice President Hon. Ticket Mily ya Na Mily Party Nahi Choron Ga...

Can any one confirm??

Yes, he is still in PTI. didnt leave. hats off to him as well that even after not getting ticket, he is still with PTI.

BGgHAyDCUAA7r5n.jpg

@Leader Imagine that being photoshoped to a Taliban jirga :lol:

Might want to delete that... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i didnt get one thing. how come PTI will finalize its candidates on the 1st of April whereas the last date for submitting nomination forms to the ECP is 31st? wat solves this paradox?

Those candidates to whom the tickets are not allotted will probably be asked to withdraw their nomination papers. Though, I am myself unable to understand the need for it. I think it might have something do with the outburst from those candidates who don't get the tickets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom